Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2023, 11:43 AM   #16
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
You’re just and ole puss n the boots scary ass
First I want to apologize to you. I went off on you on a post and that's not me. Honestly I love our banter it's entertaining. It was a hot day and I was frustrated with my business. It's never my intention to talk to a lady like that.

The biggest muscle or gun is your brain. Even if I have a gun, who wants to get into a shootout. Who wants extra problems in there life. Any man who has no fear is not a man. We are all fearful to a certain extent, we just smartly maximize when to engage in dangerous situations. I don't think with my dick anymore, I have a lot of options for pussy.

Guy joins this year February. We all know if you have a hot woman it's no need to come on a hooker board advertising it. You would have already had your fill with FetLife, swingers, whatever. If she was hot. So I dare say she is average to below average. (no offense Op)

Then I'm picky about chicks. I like immaculate toes and feet. Probably won't happen in this scenario. Next this dude has absolutely no reviews and been here since February. Just now offering up his wife and even saying he's reluctant has to be tied up yada yada.

That's not a chance I take with a hot chick. In this case, she probably is what I described earlier why would I take a chance on that. That's borderline stupidity or just a risk takers and I'm not that. Call me scary or whatever but I'm too old to think with my dick to show up and the lady ain't to my specs anyway. I'm good. Hopefully you find what you are looking for OP but as always guys I try to help, tread carefully with this if you are "chosen"
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 11:45 AM   #17
Pitroom
BANNED

Their not there
Old 07-22-2023, 01:39 PM   #18
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
Cendell, I think that Pit just proved your point about screening.
I think so…
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 03:34 PM   #19
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
Going into an unknown situation with another man, especially in Texas where guns are everywhere simply isn't my cup of hot tea. Who knows when a situation becomes not okay in someone's mind.
I've never had any problems. Best thing to do is meet up at a neutral location (hotel) & socialize a bit at the restaurant/bar beforehand to feel each other out.
I've never had the cuck join in until clean up time but there's always a first for everything. Usually they just verbally interact with the lady & burp their worm while I fill her up.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 03:57 PM   #20
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
I've never had any problems. Best thing to do is meet up at a neutral location (hotel) & socialize a bit at the restaurant/bar beforehand to feel each other out.
I've never had the cuck join in until clean up time but there's always a first for everything. Usually they just verbally interact with the lady & burp their worm while I fill her up.
Again, great for you. Hopefully Op chooses you as that special guy for his fantasy. It's just not for me and something I would suggest no guy signs up for but I'm a different breed of dude. I understand that. I never move in desperation or for hopes of free pussy. I either get what I want or I just sit the game out and I'm really fine with that.
Old 07-22-2023, 10:19 PM   #21
hotroddaddy1969
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
We definitely would meet up with whoever we choose in a public place first
hotroddaddy1969 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 10:01 AM   #22
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

not yet sir. btw, what is your wife's boob size, waist measurement, and booty size, and how is her greek game? if she's a greek virgin, would she be up for a non-clockwatching bfe cuckold session generously including greek deflowering at no extra charge..

i'm really into brick houses who have 21" waists or thereabouts. if she fits the bill, pm me and i'll quote my extremely reasonable bfe cuckolding rates..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 11:35 AM   #23
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

Whatever pxmcc quotes I’ll do it for half. That’s reaganomics in action (trickle down)!
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 10:38 PM   #24
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
Whatever pxmcc quotes I’ll do it for half. That’s reaganomics in action (trickle down)!
dammit Michael! your bargain basement rates are going to ruin everything for all of us bfe cuckolders! next thing you know you'll be copying my dam bfe cuckold listcrawler ad! you sneaky bastard..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 05:15 AM   #25
Michael8219
BANNED

Pxmcc - lol, great idea! Because LC only has a 50% chance of getting jumped!

Actually I went to LC woman a week and a half ago, need to write a review.
Old 07-24-2023, 01:41 PM   #26
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

I was at a group event once and another dude was mentioning he would basically do this at swingers clubs - he'd bang the wife of a couple while husband watched. Might be a good first timer move.
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 11:03 AM   #27
Century
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

We do it. My SO has 2 guys that she sees on a regular basis and occasionally but rarely we will meet someone and things may happen.

She has one that will come over when I am there and when I am out of town.

The other she calls upon when she needs her guts rearranged.
Century is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 04:32 PM   #28
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
Isn't trickle down part of the cuckold experience.
NordicJag is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 05:47 PM   #29
Michael8219
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
Isn't trickle down part of the cuckold experience.
We’ve all heard of trickle-down economics, but there’s also such a thing as trickle-down dysfunction too…

I never ever thought in a million years this would happen to me. My new next door neighbors were only in their early 20s but Jenny could not get her fill and she was constantly flirting with me, brushing her tight ass against my manhood, and even putting her hands all over me. Ken came over that evening and begged me to help satiate her wild desires for as long and as often as I wanted.

Yada yada yada I pulled out of Jenny’s silky, wet, velvety puddy cat after our third straight f-ck session and my cum was soaking her beautiful mound and trickling down her thigh, breastuses, and chin.

As I glanced over at Ken, I swear I saw a tear trickle down his leathery face.

So yes, trickle down seems to be a major part of the cuckold experience.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h0sxwGlTLWw
Old 07-28-2023, 06:08 PM   #30
pxmcc
Valued Poster

^^ hopefully trickle down dysfunction works better in practice than trickle down economics..

and well done sir! very well done..
pxmcc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women