Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 270
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70607
biomed161905
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453158
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48175
pyramider46370
bambino41120
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2019, 09:09 PM   #16
Doug4343
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Im old but loaded. Over the last year ive probably been averaging 6-8 times per month. One during the week, and once during the weekend. Never make an appointment. Just walk in and ask whos available and if a name rings a bell from a review here i give it a swing. I have my favorites and ill see those ladies often. Id probably go more if i could get away from the SO. For the most part i tell her im working and she buys it, thank god. I really should write more reviews, i know.

Im past the days of flashy sports cars. Had one, and every small piece that broke was super expensive to fix and you had to use the one place in the metro area that could actually fix it. Lots of little shit breaks on them too. Getting there a pain, etc. Worry of scratch or bump, blah blah. No thanks. Carefree car or truck is so much better.

Only worry these days is what excuse to make if i cant cum, which happens at the older age.

Money? Ive made it from a few sources, but must say once you have some, and the stock market is nice, it funds a very nice pile to give to korean ladies, and an occasional caucasian or latina....to remind me i really do prefer the asians.
Doug4343 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 11:55 PM   #17
ishling
yo

Put $25,000 in a closed-end bond fund yielding 8% and it will get you $200 per month. Of course, you'll have to pay taxes on that, so maybe put in a little more to account for government cost. And, if the stock market crashes, then the price of these will tank as well although there's a possibility that the yield won't change so much and eventually the price could recover.

However, most are unfortunately selling at a premium now. They were a good buy when the stock market corrected around Dec 2018. (And, a very excellent buy when the bond market overreacted to the Fed's announcement they would start to wind down the Quantitative Easing in 2016.) Obviously, you dont want to make them your whole portfolio – stay diversified.
ishling is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 10:34 AM   #18
houston23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

No family and no debt is key. I’m young (low 30s) compared to most on here but my house and car are paid for. Also no wife or kids so every dollar I make I spend on myself.

My monthly utility bills are nothing so a lot of my paycheck goes toward ‘having fun’
houston23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 12:00 PM   #19
Amp1234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

HOUSTON23 that is the way to go if I could start over. Less stress plus marriage is over rated.
Amp1234 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 01:00 PM   #20
Massagejunkyie69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug4343 View Post

Im past the days of flashy sports cars. Had one, and every small piece that broke was super expensive to fix and you had to use the one place in the metro area that could actually fix it. Lots of little shit breaks on them too. Getting there a pain, etc. Worry of scratch or bump, blah blah. No thanks. Carefree car or truck is so much better.
I laughed out loud at this because its so true! I have my share of nice cars, and will typically drive my vette as a daily driver and leave the nicer ones for weekends or nights out. But I've got a friend of mine who sold his company and just recently downsized to 12 vehicles. His pride and joy is the red Ferrari that's the same year and model as the Magnum PI one. He and I were out one night having some beers and shooting the shit when I asked him, out of all his cars, which one was his favorite. Out of the Rolls, the Bentley, the Lamborghini, even his pride and joy Ferrari, his favorite to drive was his 2003 Ford F150 plain white pickup truck. He said he liked it because he didn't have to worry about getting any attention, nor scratches, etc.
Massagejunkyie69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 01:06 PM   #21
Massagejunkyie69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billogoods View Post

Massagejunkyie69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 02:19 PM   #22
FattyMcGee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I'm a hit man.

I hit it, then forget it.
FattyMcGee is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 02:31 PM   #23
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyMcGee View Post
I'm a hit man.

I hit it, then forget it.
"hit man hit man you're not afraid to die, hit man hit man you make me wonder why, hit man hit man you really rock the joint, hit man hit man you get right to the point! you really knock 'em, dead, you really knock 'em dead, you really are a thriller, you're just a fucking killer"!

what was the question?

oh, funding. no other real hobbies that cost money, no mortgage, no car payment, few material belongings, and never go above $200 for a session.. average 4 sessions a month at most.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 02:51 PM   #24
NewAtThis1
Lifetime Premium Access

I am over 60, professional, still working. I have a secret bank account that my wife does not know about. I put 200 a week into it by direct deposit, and she has no idea. Lately I have not had an excuse to get out of the house, so been hobbying only 1-2 times per month. My balance is building up - I have more money than time, an interesting conundrum....
NewAtThis1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 02:53 PM   #25
Georgy9803
Valued Poster

about once per week. bartering most sessions.
Georgy9803 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 05:33 PM   #26
NewAtThis1
Lifetime Premium Access

I am over 60, professional, still working. I have a secret bank account that my wife does not know about. I put 200 a week into it by direct deposit, and she has no idea. Lately I have not had an excuse to get out of the house, so been hobbying only 1-2 times per month. My balance is building up - I have more money than time, an interesting conundrum....
NewAtThis1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 05:45 PM   #27
Doug4343
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69 View Post
I laughed out loud at this because its so true! I have my share of nice cars, and will typically drive my vette as a daily driver and leave the nicer ones for weekends or nights out. But I've got a friend of mine who sold his company and just recently downsized to 12 vehicles. His pride and joy is the red Ferrari that's the same year and model as the Magnum PI one. He and I were out one night having some beers and shooting the shit when I asked him, out of all his cars, which one was his favorite. Out of the Rolls, the Bentley, the Lamborghini, even his pride and joy Ferrari, his favorite to drive was his 2003 Ford F150 plain white pickup truck. He said he liked it because he didn't have to worry about getting any attention, nor scratches, etc.

Lol, thats what I drive now, a truck. Love it. Gas mileage not so much, but then then the top end cars dont either, and you have to put premium in those too
Doug4343 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 06:38 PM   #28
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug4343 View Post
Lol, thats what I drive now, a truck. Love it. Gas mileage not so much, but then then the top end cars dont either, and you have to put premium in those too
Yeah those pickup trucks are fun to drive..makes you feel like you're driving a tank. Like if you get into an accident, you'll be the one walking away.

My favorite car is a 2019 Chevrolet Spark. I bought it brand new for $10,000 from the dealership. Tiny car with manual locks, manual roll up windows, and manual adjusting mirrors. 40 miles per gallon and fun to drive! Super reliable. Perhaps the best deal in the American car market today.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 10:05 PM   #29
Billogoods
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

Nothing says, "Love Mschine" like a Yugo.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 04:41 PM   #30
Cali-or-Bust
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

just some more input.....
i’m in my 40s and although not new to the hobby, i am new to the amp scene. started out at the chicken ranch in nv and paid 1k and she laid there as stiff as a log because i laughed when her first offer was 5k...lesson learned

wish i knew of the amp scene years ago...you dfw mongors have it better than you realize

sounds like you might need a side gig...uber lyft, or my favorite, ebay.
if you have the “eye” to see something and be able to sell it for a profit you can make a very pretty penny. before my divorce i made 30k ...all under the table

good luck
Cali-or-Bust is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women