Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163203
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2013, 07:00 PM   #16
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Kewldude fails to understand that life sometimes rears its ugly head. I thanck the baby Tebow that the ladies do not bitch publicly everytime I, or my 1.3" of dangling death, fail to live up to expectations. So either get over it, or at least evaluate your selection process. Some ladies tend to be more prone to "bad" days.

Or maybe it's your skill set. Be sure to chew when daty and tickle the taint.
Gawd, if all the ladies were to complain about your 1.3" of dangling death, or your lack of cookie-eating skillz, you'd need your own forum, three sides .
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:03 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I do need my own forum ... It would be called Chew on This.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:09 PM   #18
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Providers are actually people. Remember, you're dealing with a real person, a real life, and yes sometimes real issues...live everyone else

Everyday isn't my best day either (some better than others)...reality is what it is

Chacun voit midi a sa porte
SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:20 AM   #19
addicted2U
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

It is what it is. Sounds like the provider simply isn't that good of a performer. Even on bad days, a pro performer gets the job done. Assuming she is a pro, since it was said research was done extensively.
And i don't see how a pro provider would bitch publicly about last night's 3 inch peniwhistle she was given to work with. If you got the cash to splash, i'm sure she may not give a shit.
My 2 pennies.
addicted2U is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:25 AM   #20
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I had a similar situation occur, and the lady contacted me about 24 hours
before and said "GR, I am feeling like shit, is there anyway we can reschedule?"

I appreciated the consideration, and we rescheduled for a few weeks later, and she arranged for one of her friends to meet me at the original scheduled time.

It all worked out well, but it starts with a little communication.
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:52 AM   #21
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
...it can get hard...
If it DOESN'T get hard, there's a pretty good possibility that you are doing something wrong...

Seriously, though - if I'm not feeling well, I'm going to call and postpone. I don't get the chance to hobby much, so when I do I want it to be the best experience possible. If I'm feeling under the weather, then I already know it's not going to be the best possible experience, so I'll not only save my $ for a better time, but I will also not take the chance on passing a bug on to someone else.

Providers, PLEASE do the same!

Clients that do their homework will know whether or not you make a habit of no shows/cancellations. Once in a while, we all get sick or just don't feel well. In many businesses, going on to work and "toughing" it out is no big deal - you stay at arms length or more from everyone else, and although you may feel miserable, you are not passing it on to your coworkers.

However, in the providing business, you are in intimate contact with another person. If you are not feeling well, then in a day or so they are probably not going to be feeling well either. Call and postpone/reschedule! The GOOD clients will understand, and will respect you much more in the long run.
hotindallas is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 04:14 AM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The difference is this is a hobby to the fucktards and a living for the ladies. If a lady has to cancel she is often then blasted right here in open forum because the fucktard is disappointed.

For example ... If the lady tells the fucktard that Aunt Flo is visiting then many fucktards go off on the lady and question the validity of the cancelation stating they all women know when their time is. Hell, I am older than dirt and have only know three women in my life that had regular cycles that you could count on. The majority of the others its really hit and miss.

The good clients will understand however there are many more fringe clients than good clients in any business and the hobby is no exception. If the lady cancels how many fucktards believe she should give a steep discount for canceling on him and forcing him to rub one out? By the looks of the forums ... most of them.

Again, this is a fun thing for the fucktard. The hobby is a business for a lady.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:49 AM   #23
GoManHo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

I recently had a 10am appt with a well reviewed provider. We pmd and also some sweet texting. I had read her TCB skills were pretty good. The morning of she was slow to respond to my hour beforehand location request. When she did I could sense that she was being honest, didn't sleep well and didn't feel well. I told her no problem I'll try again. She's a sweet girl and the last thing I wanted to do was see her on an off day. It wouldn't be good for either one of us.............That's ok.

However, It would have been nice though had I gotten a text late night or early morning (the appt was at 10) that she's not feeling well and needs to postpone before I spend 2hrs at Starbucks (could have been in my car like some) being understanding......

Ladies, some guys work their asses off, don't have the chance to play that often, do our homework, research our providers and really look forward to their playtime. If you ladies are not up to it please communicate and postpone in advance if at all possible. It would be great for business both sides..............
GoManHo is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:51 AM   #24
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted2U View Post
It is what it is. Sounds like the provider simply isn't that good of a performer. Even on bad days, a pro performer gets the job done. Assuming she is a pro, since it was said research was done extensively.
And i don't see how a pro provider would bitch publicly about last night's 3 inch peniwhistle she was given to work with. If you got the cash to splash, i'm sure she may not give a shit.
My 2 pennies.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOMANGO View Post
I recently had a 10am appt with a well reviewed provider. We pmd and also some sweet texting. I had read her TCB skills were pretty good. The morning of she was slow to respond to my hour beforehand location request. When she did I could sense that she was being honest, didn't sleep well and didn't feel well. I told her no problem I'll try again. She's a sweet girl and the last thing I wanted to do was see her on an off day. It wouldn't be good for either one of us.............That's ok.
10am is my favorite time to play! I aggree if we are nto feeling well because we have a potentialy contagious cold, no appointments should be taken until well.

But if you are just tired cause u stayed up all night or are a little hung over, you still should be able to be responsible enough to get up out of bed and get ready for your appointment. I mean having an appointment is alot of motivation if you ask me. I would consider myself a "Pro" and i could pull of such antics should i need to. lol, but because i am pretty low volume and rarely get a week where i have an appointment everyday, i dont have to worry about getting too burnt out. Plus i take care of myself so i hardly get ill.

Plus not to mention that if you have been in the biz for a while and are pretty stable, missing a few appointments shouldnt hurt you THAT bad, i mean that is if you are a lady who saves, and doesnt spend everyday as much as you bring in.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:11 PM   #25
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Thanks for the kind words Mya.
NQNS now?

LMAO...joking of course.

Quote:
I take all of these things into consideration. I mean this really shows how much effort men put into finding great providers, in fact i like this post so much i just may incorporate it into my website!

I think i truly understand this as i have been stationed in dallas all this time with 700+ girls registered on eccie alone. I try to make myself stand out as a genuine truthful woman, who does care. Take out time to make sure everything is just perfect when you arrive, from the last hair on my head, to putting lotions on my heels. Candles, lit, music playing, not even a single piece of paper on the floor... Really.

I dunno i just really take this serious and think it is a genuine and legit field of work. I really treat every session with the same high standards no matter what. Then i always try to out do myself with my repeat hehe it can get hard, but i love a challenge.

Great viewpoint my friend, Fantastic.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:33 PM   #26
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation no kidding

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Thanks for the kind words Mya.
NQNS now?

LMAO...joking of course.
see L.A. that just goes to show how honest i am when i reply to things on this board. I did not even realize that you were the same person who was an advocate for that other thread lol.... I dont feel like anything someone says on this boards in regards to what i say on this board as a rival.
Simply friendly Adult Discussions and Debates.

....Though i know not everyone takes it that way...
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:40 AM   #27
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
see L.A. that just goes to show how honest i am when i reply to things on this board. I did not even realize that you were the same person who was an advocate for that other thread lol.... I dont feel like anything someone says on this boards in regards to what i say on this board as a rival.
Simply friendly Adult Discussions and Debates.

....Though i know not everyone takes it that way...
I was referring to the other thread but I don't think I even commented on it as it's not a big deal to me.
Not really an advocate of it...don't care much either way. I was just trying to be funny!
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:13 AM   #28
Caleb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

This thread reminds me of a golf expression "A bad day on the course is better than a good day in the office".

Just had an unbelievable day with a lady. As things started, it could only be described as an 'off day'. We had planned our date for a while, teased back and forth by text in the days leading up to the date. Anticipation was huge. Then on the given day, a series of things did not go as planned. It had the potential to be a huge disappointment.

Chemistry and communication saved everything. Our time together was every bit as amazing as I had hoped, in fact, even better. I am tremendously glad that a few little mishaps early in the day didn't prevent an incredible experience from ever happening. My lessons learned:

- Good communication goes a long way, always.
- Life is not perfect, but a little patience and understanding can be well rewarded
- Different than planned may actually work out better
Caleb is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women