Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42136
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36497
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2010, 09:48 AM   #16
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
Unfortunately, I am sure you will be back unless the old lady learns that sex is a need in a marriage and it must be taken care of regularly.
No truer words have ever been spoken on a hobby board.

If I had a dollar for every time I tired to quit this hobby and did the dance of repentance and introspection, over the last 25 years, I would have enough money for my next BCD session.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:32 AM   #17
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
[QUOTE I do encourage REB to get out of the hobby too, though, he doesn't need it, ]
I will toot my own horn on this..

Yes, I do not need the hobby, Yes I can get a date and have good social skills, Yes I am an attractive, educated, and good looking man.

[/quote]

REB forgot to mention he's also modest and has a big dick.

Booth is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:40 AM   #18
Ready2Rock
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

My best to you, BP. I can imagine pain you and your family feel, and that's the major reason I never hobbied while my wife was still here. I'm a very poor liar and I'm convinced most women have that sixth sense we've all heard about. I'm sure I would have been nailed had I tried it. And in my case, the news would have travelled quickly through my extended family. No thanks. You can play with fire only so long. If you play long enough, you are likely to get burned -- be it via an STD we might bring home or a stray hair on our clothing. Things happen in ways we can't imagine. I have no trouble finding ladies in my own age group to date, but for now I choose to remain unattached and see hot, younger women I could no longer hope to attract otherwise. Should I ever become attached again, you can bet your last hobby buck I'll be the hell outta here. The risk of fucking up a relationship you've worked a long time to solidify just isn't worth an hour of pleasure here and there. But that's just me ...

Again, my best to you. I hope you're able to mend fences and move forward.
Ready2Rock is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:43 AM   #19
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
I will toot my own horn on this..

Yes, I do not need the hobby, Yes I can get a date and have good social skills, Yes I am an attractive, educated, and good looking man.
REB forgot to mention he's also modest and has a big dick.

[/quote]

oh and I have a big dick...

what my friend was trying to say is, he thinks I am selling myself short for doing P4P.. I take it as a compliment.. and yes I do not apply myself to date.. I kind of got lost in the P4P world...
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:00 PM   #20
NipLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

No One, BP, or TGFBI, whoever you want to be known as. I think what you posted was utterly uncalled for. I would have much more respect for you if you had simply come here and said goodbye. But you chose to tear down the women YOU had chosen to see. They did nothing to harm you. That was uncalled for.

Also, you never admitted the mistakes that were made were YOUR mistakes. You blamed everyone but yourself. Take a closer look. Although you did say "I don't blame anyone but myself" you followed that immediately by saying "I do blame the hobby itself also." You made the decisions. Own up to them. (Yes, I know you can't respond. But read this and learn.)

I am glad you are in the process of finding yourself. I hope you can salvage your marriage and the relationship with your family. But I suggest you do some more work on yourself, too. You pointed a finger at everyone involved in this hobby. But remember, there are three fingers pointed back at you.

Best of luck to you.
NipLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:15 PM   #21
Joel Goodson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I imagine a 10 year sex embargo in a relationship could drive most any person to consider things that they otherwise would never have.
Joel Goodson is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:37 PM   #22
Onepumpchump
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Goodson View Post
I imagine a 10 year sex embargo in a relationship could drive most any person to consider things that they otherwise would never have.

and I imagine that "look of disgust" she is given him is the same one he got before he got caught.

What is the point in a sexless relationship? Don't need more friends. I can cook for myself. I'll iron my own damn shirts.
Onepumpchump is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:55 PM   #23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Not sure I followed the 'hobby is evil' argument.

I got the 'TGFBI is evil' argument just fine; abusive and treacherous, right, even in that post he was abusive, albeit to providers instead of his wife, that time.

I like one fork of his strategy; self-improvement until his wife wants him. Lose weight, shower, deodorant, practice manners... a good way to practice, by the by, would be to be gracious to your former paid lovers, rather than abusive; at a minimum, perhaps, don't insult them.
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:19 PM   #24
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NipLover View Post
No One, BP, or TGFBI, whoever you want to be known as. I think what you posted was utterly uncalled for. I would have much more respect for you if you had simply come here and said goodbye. But you chose to tear down the women YOU had chosen to see. They did nothing to harm you. That was uncalled for.
It's alright. All of the providers, excuse me, "whores" know what we are getting into when we sign up for this. So we really don't mind shouldering all of the guilt and bad energy. And being called ugly, that's just icing on the cake.

This reminds me of why I had an age limit for my casual internet sex pre-P4P days.

Boy: He hot stuff, want me to lick that gorgeous body from head to toe, all night long?
Me: Well, no, I don't think we're a good match.
Boy: Yeah, well you're fat and I didn't want to fuck you anyway.
Me: But you just said...and I...and...Jesus Christ...fuck off.

To anyone else out there...if you hate yourself and you hate the women and you're still active in this community, do us all a favor and go home (and fuck your wife or don't fuck your wife, I could care less).
JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:27 PM   #25
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I am not answering for BP, but I think he meant by saying the 'Hobby is Evil' is that its so easy to get caught up in it when your life is missing love and intimacy, yes you are paying for someone to tell how good you are , how sweet you are blah, blah, and that the Hobby is easy to get into and very convenient , to have fun..and its hard to get out once you have been doing it for years..

If I want sex with a civie I have to apply myself( see tag line) the Hobby affords me a non emotional bj or fs or whatever i want.....
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:57 PM   #26
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

We all have different journeys in life. Good Luck and God Bless PB. Hope you find the peace you are searching for. H
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:10 PM   #27
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Response #1:

Bullshit!

Response #2:

Not Bullshit!

You should always consider the possible costs of being in the hobby. Then make your choice with eyes open.

Response #3:

We all need to be very careful about "habituation to risk." Does this look like your progression hobby risk taking?

1) You decide you won't drive at all after drinking. It's dumb, why risk it?

2) You need to get home quick, the wife called and the kid is sick. You only had one drink. You'll be under the limit. Go ahead and drive home. No problem, you're still good to drive.

3) You can have one beer and still drive home. You can handle it.

4) One more beer won't hurt. You can handle your beers.

5) One shot of gin won't mess things up.

6) I have no set limit for alcohol. I know when I can drive and when I can't.

7) I never drink too much to drive safely. I may be a little unsteady on my feet, but my driving reflexes are still good. I can drive home on automatic.

8) "We are gathered here today to bid a fond farewell to...."

We tend to take risks tentatively at first. Get away with it a few times, and you tend to get less nervous about it. The problem is when you get so used to it that you become stupid about it.

TGFBI got stupid. He was risking more than he really should have. He was very public in his board presence. He made boastful posts. He kept the wrong numbers on his cellphone and then let the wife have the cellphone. He had e-mail evidence lying around.

Change TGFBI to TSTH (Too Stupid To Hobby) Don't give the wife your hobby phone and ask her to help you with a problem.

Response #4:

To Mrs. TGFBI - You deserve every ounce of pain and suffering you are experiencing. You caused the pain to your mother. You caused the pain to your kids. You found something personally painful. You had to be the evil vindictive person and inflict your pain on your kids and your mother.

You agreed to help him move his phone numbers. Nothing that you were supposed to be doing gave you an excuse to Google the phone numbers involved. Nothing that you agreed to do gave you an excuse to go searching his e-mails. You had to be the snoopy, vindictive wife and dig for the dirt, didn't you?

How would you feel if Mr. TGFBI started secretly tailing you when you went to the grocery store to see if you were fooling around? How about if he put a tracking device in your car? How about if he bugged your phone? Planted spyware on your computer? Planted secret recording devices in your home to see if you're seeing guys when he's gone? Hired a private investigator to watch you?
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:46 PM   #28
OneHotMale
Valued Poster

All I can say is best of luck in whichever path your life takes you down BP.
OneHotMale is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:56 PM   #29
runswithscissors
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

I am curious as to why he logged on and if this was some type of cleansing of his soul so to speak and if his wife was sitting next to him at the same time; respectfully, I do not wish to have someone tell me to reach for God and change my ways, keep those opinions and demons to yourself, and again, respectfully, I wish you well..........
runswithscissors is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:10 PM   #30
richcran
Lifetime Premium Access

* - My bet is she had no idea he logged on and posted.

+1 - You can only point fingers at yourself, to blame anyone else in or out of the hobby is just not right.

+1 more - This hobby is addictive and we all know it going in. The addition takes a different form in every one of us on both sides of the hobby.

+ 1 last - It seems to be a fine line to walk. People on this board make me feel good (in many different ways) and give the illusion of family. I do believe bottom line in this hobby is every man (or woman) for himself (but also believe there are exceptions). Each person involved decides how far in or out to let the hobby have them.

Keep it in the proper perspective!

(sorry, this started as a 1-liner and got carried away)
richcran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women