Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41261
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35644
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2022, 11:19 AM   #16
Discreetstacie
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

walmart, my family mobile. the phone start screen says trac phone, but its t-mobile network.
once a month I pay cash for a $25 4g plan and reload before it expires
registered to a hobby email address too.
Discreetstacie is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2022, 11:47 AM   #17
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla View Post
BLM. You got a good price but the word registration makes me worry. The cheap tracfone option I was using was $19 for the phone, $15 a month for unlimited minutes and 500 mb data. It was fine until I forgot to reload.

I’m looking into trac fone 1 year prepaid . I see cards on eBay for under $100 with 2000 minutes 2000 texts 2000 mb. Again my concern is if they need to be registered.
There's always some type of trail, you order online? How you paying for it? You walk into Walmart? Smile for the cameras.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2022, 04:56 PM   #18
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Straight talk phones aren't bad. Still have to buy the card every month. Roughly 40bux gets you 10gb data.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2022, 07:01 PM   #19
Rufus X. Sarsparilla
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
There's always some type of trail, you order online? How you paying for it? You walk into Walmart? Smile for the cameras.
Hoping Walmart has a set schedule for video data deletion.
Rufus X. Sarsparilla is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2022, 08:07 PM   #20
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

I get a card every month from Walmart, not worried about the cameras, wear a mask, hat and long sleeve plain white T-shirt, lol
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 06:11 PM   #21
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
I get a card every month from Walmart, not worried about the cameras, wear a mask, hat and long sleeve plain white T-shirt, lol
Halloween would of been a good time to stock for you, you could of wore the Halloween outfit to go unseen. You ever think about the phone towers picking up your location? 😂
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 05:01 PM   #22
KabeRetsof
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

If you're worried about cameras, check out these :

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/commen...cket_taken_in/
KabeRetsof is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 01:39 AM   #23
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

if anyone goesthe tracfone route, just buy the 90 day cards. even tho it says talk & text, you get data as well.

the cards that state GB and data, etc only last a month, nothing w/ a longer service plan..
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 07:15 AM   #24
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

The correct answer, like most things in life, is, "it depends". What are your goals and needs for said phone? What type of environment will you use it in? How private do you need to be? What kind of risk are you willing to take?

ex. My wife and I have are poly. (I guess that's what the kids call it nowadays). We are both allowed romantic relationships outside of our marriage as well as flings, providers etc. when the mood strikes us. We just have to be honest and truthful about those side relationships. That means my hobby phone is primarily to keep crazy women from showing up on our doorstep. So I use a burner app on my regular iPhone. I don't need to hide from my wife, in fact we often share texts our "gf/bf", SBs etc send us.

If you situation is different, you need a full up phone, go the cheap route and buy a phone thats been rooted. Ebay is a good source and virtually untraceable to you. Buy minutes with cash. If you are going full NSA level, never use the burner twice.

Just realize that we live in a surveillance state that Stalin could only dream about.... you are being caught on film ALL the time. Your perceived anonymity is only that nobody is looking for you, but as AI becomes cheaper and more prevalent, it's just a matter of time until LE and PIs will be able to access data that will be able to track your activities and location in near real time. And after that comes consumer usage... it will be done in the name of safety because first we will track our kids...then our spouses.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 03:31 PM   #25
Rufus X. Sarsparilla
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Bought a tracfone and card with cash the flip phone kind. I can activate it. By phone nor internet. So what inned to know is where can I find an actual working pay phone to place the activation call? Has anyone seen one recently?
Rufus X. Sarsparilla is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 07:40 PM   #26
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default Yes, I have!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla View Post
Bought a tracfone and card with cash the flip phone kind. I can activate it. By phone nor internet. So what inned to know is where can I find an actual working pay phone to place the activation call? Has anyone seen one recently?

In a museum!
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 07:51 PM   #27
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous01 View Post
In a museum!
With multiple cameras recording the trick calling multiple hookers, these tricks take it too far trying to stay incognito
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 01:57 PM   #28
LGBBQandT
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I'm gonna drop a gem for you guys looking for cheap service, hello mobile runs on the T-Mobile network, so any older unlocked phone works. $5 monthly for great service, you can load your free phone apps on that phone

https://www.hellomobile.com/register/plans

I turn on my hotspot on my daily phone if I want to browse the internet on the hobby phone for extended times
This seems like a good deal, but how is this more private than a textapp? You had it mailed to you, your address, your name?
LGBBQandT is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 01:39 AM   #29
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBBQandT View Post
This seems like a good deal, but how is this more private than a textapp? You had it mailed to you, your address, your name?
Nothing is private these days, I've never used the $5 cell number, I load up a app
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 09:05 AM   #30
Bombguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

One thing I love about Android is the secure folder option. I can use textnow app, move it to my secure folder and turn off notifications. You can set a different/unique password for your secure folder just in case someone were to gain access to your phone. You can also hide your secure folder using a variety of apps that mask it to look like a calculator app or whatever you want it to be. I use to have a burner phone but I did not like the ever so slight chance of the significant other finding it. Probably not the answer you were looking for but just my .02 for the day.
Bombguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women