Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2017, 04:30 PM   #16
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

How about if he had coupons?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 11:26 PM   #17
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
taco cabana is much better than taco bueno, ijs :^)

another example of how it's all about the money to some providers.
i imagine you're feeling a bit better that she ncns'd you after your suggestion the friend pay for herself. imagine how the session would have gone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
this would have canceled her, had I been booking the reservation.. the friend could have dropped her off inside and left, gone to a nearby Taco Casa (why are we all mentioning tacos as our cheap alternative?) and waited.. the friend does not need to be in the high end restaurant to guard the Provider.. hell, does she think you're going to pull out an ax and hack away in that environment?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa View Post
It sounds like this lady was either very new and nervous or flat out trying to get the most out of you. It's pretty peculiar that she'd expect you to go along with paying for her friend too. Unless of course, she was going to offer you a two-for-one special once dinner went well. My suggestion is to find someone reputable who is newbie friendly. I'm sure most ladies wouldn't mind accompanying you for a nice dinner. (Taco Vell not included).
Hey, I was hungry when I wrote that and Tacos were the first thing that popped into my mind. Unless it was a subliminal suggestion that as the lady sat across from the OP and noticed how well he ate his taco, perhaps she could envision how well OP would eat hers. LOL
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 11:16 AM   #18
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrifiedwood View Post
I contacted a provider on here to try to set up a meeting. As i have been away for a long time and can't access my old handle, to put her at ease, i suggested we meet for dinner in a public place first before going forward. She chose Ocean Prime. I looked it up and decided to make reservations to ensure we would have timely service. 30 minutes before we meet, she tells me her girlfiend will be joining us for dinner, she is not in the hobby, but she drives her and ensures her safety. I told her about the reservation and she asked if the reservation could be changed or should we reschedule? Reschedule?! I drove 30 minutes of the 45 minutes it takes me to get there! I felt like i was being taken advantage of! I raised my objection with her and then...radio silence! No call no show. What would you have done?
I would name the provider!!
corona is online now   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 01:29 PM   #19
txman123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

pw,
said provider sounds a bit presumptious, inviting her pimpstress to dinner on you.

i think most reputable ladies, while delighted to go to OP if invited, would have suggested some place little more reasonable. (taco bueno??)
and asked early on about inviting her caretaker,

name her, it's coed, let her tell her side, might get a good dialogue going to amuse us.
txman123 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 03:55 PM   #20
petrifiedwood
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

As much as i love a good he said she said dialogue, she seems fairly new and young and i wouldn't want to ruin her rep. (I'm secretly hoping she isnreading this, sees her error, realizes I'm not a bad guy, and gives me makeup sex!)
petrifiedwood is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:06 PM   #21
txman123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

hope springs eternal indeed.
hell, maybe it'll work out for both her and you.
txman123 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women