Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2017, 10:12 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Look, if the Dems do not win the House back in 2018...taint nothing gonna come of this. But remember, Clinton/ Lewinsky started out as white water. Clinton and the servers started out as Benghazi.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:16 PM   #17
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Lol trumpers think he's actually innocent hahaha. This has the most entertaining first half year of a president. Prepare for the shit show.

While trumpers may be sad about the great white hopes problems they should be happy with pence. The VP would make a actually viable and capable president, he could get things done. Trump seems to have the reverse Midas touch going on. Personally I hope trump can drive his party as deep as he can into the ground. He has been doing a great job so far, fucking fantastic job.
Well, well, well.

We certainly are blessed to have such a brilliant legal scholar in our midst, aren't we?

Tell us, Trey, what crimes do you believe Trump is guilty of?

Notice that I said crimes. Poorly considered tweets, gaffes, and run-of-the-mill offensive statements don't count. Good luck!

But this should present little challenge to you, as I'm confident that you turned in a stunningly virtuoso performance when you took your state's bar exam.

Didn't you?
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:25 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
Well, well, well.

We certainly are blessed to have such a brilliant legal scholar in our midst, aren't we?

Notice that I said crimes. Poorly considered tweets, gaffes, and run-of-the-mill offensive statements don't count. Good luck!

But this should present little challenge to you, as I'm confident that you turned in a stunningly virtuoso performance when you took your state's bar exam.

Didn't you?

He took on the intel community... he is paying a pretty high price for that to date. Nobody knows the future...who knows how this all plays out. Right now, he has a huge GOP shield. That may change in 2018.

What crime did they get Clinton for? But did it cost both of them political? Hell yea! Really hurt Gore in 2000 and his wife in 2016. These independent investigations can have long-term implications
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:35 PM   #19
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Obstruction, is what it looks like. But he is so full of dumb assery that I'm sure more will turn up. I'm thinking we need to take bets on how long he lasts.

I'm saying trump throws in the towl by next summer. He does not want the head lines to read "YOU'RE FIRED" trumpers get one xmas with baby trump Jesus . Then pence comes in to salvage the GOP from the hillbillies.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:47 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Well maybe if he would quit tweeting, he'd get more done...
"More?"

How about ANYTHING!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 11:42 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Obstruction, is what it looks like. But he is so full of dumb assery that I'm sure more will turn up. I'm thinking we need to take bets on how long he lasts.

I'm saying trump throws in the towl by next summer. He does not want the head lines to read "YOU'RE FIRED" trumpers get one xmas with baby trump Jesus . Then pence comes in to salvage the GOP from the hillbillies.

obstruction isn't going to work. i think you should read this .. from his holiness himself! cheers!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2063253

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...nvestigations/

SMOKING GUN=> Comey Under Oath: Trump NEVER Pressured FBI to Halt Investigations “It’s Not Happened”

Cristina Laila May 17th, 2017 7:23 pm 194 Comments
Former FBI Director James Comey testified under oath May 3rd that the Trump administration had not pressured his agency to halt any investigation for political purposes.

Via GotNews:
Former FBI Director James Comey testified under Senate oath May 3rd that the Trump administration had not pressured his agency to halt any investigation for political purposes.

Comey admitted that the FBI has always been free to operate without political interference—flying in the face of Democrats’ paranoid delusions about Russia and President Donald J. Trump, and exposing for what it is a new political witch hunt Wednesday by enemies within the president’s own Justice Department.

Videotaped testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee blows apart the phony narrative New York Times reporter Michael Schmidt wove on Tuesday, which resulted in Mueller’s appointment. Schmidt’s only sources were anonymous. They claimed that on Feb. 14th, the day after National Security Adviser Michael Flynn resigned, Trump had asked Comey to end an investigation into Flynn’s connections to Russia.

Schmidt’s allegations that Trump attempted to obstruct justice hinged on the sources’ accounts of a memo authored the same day. Schmidt, a Democrat party lackey, admitted he hasn’t even seen the document—dated nearly three months before Comey’s testimony that totally contradicts it.

Comey’s statement to Hawaii Democratic Senator Mazie Hirono from May 3rd, which Center for Security Policy analyst Nick Short noted Wednesday, exposes the Democrats once again for their political gamesmanship.
Lying during sworn congressional testimony is committing perjury, a federal offense punishable by up to five years in prison.

Sorry snowflakes .. this dog won't hunt.

Comey's memo is worthless .. unless you happen to be stranded on a deserted Island without any Charmin. then it might really be worth something!

bahhaaa

do any of you snowflakes think Comey is going to contradict his previous testimony? really????

hahahaa he'd be the dumbest lawyer who ever lived if he did that .. and no memo is gonna help his ass out.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 11:52 PM   #22
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Fellow Republican Peter King of New York was more leery: "I'm worried with all special counsels because there's no control over them and they can abuse their power."

In the 1990s, Democrats complained that independent counsel Kenneth Starr, who investigated President Bill Clinton, overstepped his authority.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:50 AM   #23
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

How was Mueller allowed to serve 12 years as FBI director, when they are supposed to only serve 10 years in that position?

Anyway with him having served Reagan, Clinton, and Bush at least it should be bipartisan investigation but there won't be shit to find in this.
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 02:01 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

First, Mueller is respected by those on both sides of the aisle and not considered one with a partisan axe to grind.
That's what was said of Comey until he came down on HillariousNoMore! And she's even trashing him (as though she were qualified to do so).
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 02:05 AM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockinglover View Post
How was Mueller allowed to serve 12 years as FBI director, when they are supposed to only serve 10 years in that position?
Obaminable extended his term for two years.

It is my recollection that the Director's term expires after 10 years to require a renomination, so the Director does not have to be "removed" or "impeached" and that satisfies the concerns of a "Hoover" having "control" for an unusually long time. It doesn't PREVENT the director from serving again as long as he goes through the nomination and approval process.

"Robert S. Mueller III was the first FBI Director to be appointed to a second term, and this was done under special statutory arrangements. He was first confirmed by the Senate on August 2, 2001, with a term of office that expired in September 2011. In May 2011, President Barack Obama announced his intention to seek legislation that would extend Mueller’s term of office for two years. Legislation that would allow Mueller to be nominated to an additional, two-year term was considered and passed in the Senate and the House, and President Obama signed the bill into law (P.L. 112-24) on July 26, 2011. Mueller subsequently was nominated and confirmed to the two-year term, and he served until September 4, 2013." https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R41850.pdf

My recollection was slightly off.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 06:22 AM   #26
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That's what was said of Comey until he came down on HillariousNoMore! And she's even trashing him (as though she were qualified to do so).
It's amusing that supporters of both parties, at different times and for obviously different reasons, seemed enormously eager to get rid of Comey.

In a way, I always sort of admired a politician, high-ranking official, or pundit who could demonstrate the ability to piss off both sides!!
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 08:05 AM   #27
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Jackie you should change your name to Miss Chloe!

Look....i think the GOP wpuld love to be rid of Trump and have Pence installed as Pres.

Fuck, I think Trump would like that to happen!

Pence as President would be a blow to the Dems 2020 chance of regaining the WH. imho

Hahaha, maybe that's the plan.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 11:51 AM   #28
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Well, well, well.

Didn't you?
The same " stunningly virtuoso performance " like LUBED WIDE ASS did to become a "seArgent " ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 11:56 AM   #29
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
"More?"

How about ANYTHING!
Does " ANYTHING " include getting HIS nominee seated on SCOTUS and the repeal of those business-hating, job-killing regulations that odummer issued as EO's ??? Sug on THAT assup !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 12:04 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It's amusing that supporters of both parties, at different times and for obviously different reasons, seemed enormously eager to get rid of Comey.

In a way, I always sort of admired a politician, high-ranking official, or pundit who could demonstrate the ability to piss off both sides!!

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women