Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162895
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36435
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2016, 05:49 PM   #16
Eccie_award
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
Dear John,

Not stirring drama, simply speaking up when I see something that one may choose to not put in private tags and makes it available to anyone to comment on.

I have to disagree with you again. If a lady who is not enjoying your company is told what to do and what not to do, and she is not mature enough to understand it is a job, she will dislike you even less.

Your relationship example does not apply to the hobby. When you are in love, or have a deep friendship, etc, you two are discovering things together. That is not the hobby.

I stand by my comment. Positive experiences, not "assertiveness", aggressiveness, or bossiness, improves a provider. Reason: this business is about liking people. The sex is a part of what a sex worker providers, but if she doesn't like people, she will never reach her potential, she will provide you a crappy experience. She will burn out quick. Positive experiences teach her she can enjoy people, of all ages and walks of life. The money is a consequence of it, it reinforces that she is doing a great job.
If a provider is inexperienced and asking for the client to take the lead, then what is the plan? Should the client leave in this situation, because the provider may be silently uncomfortable, and giving the provider direction may make the provider even more uneasy?
Eccie_award is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 06:40 PM   #17
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ sounds like a positive experience to me. Two people communicating. Is that what happened?
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 07:37 PM   #18
Ikesmith
Registered Member

Gentleman (and I use the term loosely for most of you) these woman are people with feelings and families a lot have children to support. You guys who try to [Staff edit. M] them down for a cheaper price. Let me ask you when you go to work do you want to be paid? Well these girls are at work so pay if you want to play its that simple and it does not cost anything to be nice. Treat the girls as you would something precious, a gift. Would you want your mother or daughter treated like dirt. Every provider you meet is someone's daughter or mother or both. Have respect. It is really just that simple.
Ikesmith is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 08:35 PM   #19
Bush Pilot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarineracer View Post
Only the socially awkward ones return to see the same providers over and over...
Ladies, you are forewarned: I am socially awkward.
Bush Pilot is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 08:47 PM   #20
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

God. Reading this thread reminds me of the Pilot episode of Two Broke Girls when a customer in the restaurant booth snapped his fingers at the waitress in an attempt to get her attention. Her reply was, after doing it to him, "You know what that is? That is the sound that makes my pussy dry."

Being "socially ackward" as one Hobbyist describes my actions, I can say that Hobbyist should pick up on what women say. They are dropping hints, consciously or subconciously. If you are willing to flex a bit, you can get a damn good experience. I ain't the best looking guy on the block but I think my ability to not take things too personally and go where the Provider leads me have led to the Ladies reciprocating their kindness.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:42 PM   #21
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Yo Golfing, a/k/a White Knight, if you want to see CF so bad may I suggest you get off your butt and take some form of transportation to go see her! Why is it her job or duty to go to you? That's right, it's not her job! Oh, I'm just the man of your dreams, come to me and you will see. Sounds like a bunch of Bull Manure and whining. John & CF have both made their point. Enough said and enough White Knighting!! Yo, peace out!
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:52 PM   #22
nerdy123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I approach every situation with a provider as I would with a date going very well at the end. I still try to be courteous and coy, and treat them like a lady. If that doesn't go as I plan, then I deal with what I get, as I would in a RL scenario, and either choose to go back or not, as I would in RL. I do not get bossy or coach them, but try to make them as comfortable as possible.

Some providers, like the amazing Camille, have a gift, and make you feel like an old friend. Some are more shy. If you found a great girl, only to find she was inexperienced and shy in bed, would you push her around and kick her to the curb? I personally would not.

My best provider experiences have not been about the sex, but about the intimacy and connection. I cannot always get to the goal, but I always enjoy the journey.

Except for CF- she makes the goal happen with a force! Love that girl! One of the few providers that is the definition of class.
nerdy123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:00 PM   #23
nerdy123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

PS, I have my socially awkward moments as well- thanks Bush! Much props!
nerdy123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:14 PM   #24
Cheesecake7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Originally Posted by submarineracer
Only the socially awkward ones return to see the same providers over and over...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush Pilot View Post
Ladies, you are forewarned: I am socially awkward.
Me too....
Cheesecake7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:21 PM   #25
blasphemouse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Me 3. (Sum with 2 hot ladies that like each other. )
blasphemouse is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:40 PM   #26
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Yo Sub, "Socially Awkward?" ok, I will bite. The ladies I see repeatedly are everything but "boring." They are great ladies! I have a wonderful time with them. I could not be more pleased or satisfied with how they make me feel & I hope they feel the same way. I feel comfortable with them. I'm not worried about a bait& switch, showing up and being greated by LE, getting robbed or any number of other things that make a regular a comforting experience. I for one like the safety factor of ECCIE and especially the local ECCIE ladies who are regulars. So if playing it safe with a lovely local lady repeatedly makes me "Socially Awkward," then I guess I will wear my new label proudly. By the way Sub, exactly what traing do you have in sociology that qualifies you to label people who don't conform to your personal social habits or choices?
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:39 PM   #27
n81428
Account Disabled

If anything, what my experiences have shown if that once I had a great provider such as CF, it was a mistake to try and repeat with others. Especially the younger ones. Who don't appreciate the extra effort I might put into it. Like getting my hair cut and a shave, shower just before, picking up a gift. Leave a tip. Allow for long conversation to get to know one another beforehand.

It's not about variety with me. It's about making the most out of the experiences given, and damn it, getting your money's worth every time.
n81428 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:39 PM   #28
Jislander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie_award View Post
If a provider is inexperienced and asking for the client to take the lead, then what is the plan? Should the client leave in this situation, because the provider may be silently uncomfortable, and giving the provider direction may make the provider even more uneasy?
Quote:
^^^ sounds like a positive experience to me. Two people communicating. Is that what happened?
Quote:
I just read a comment that made me squirm:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1058110129

"......and let some other fellows, who are more aggressive/bossy with providers, help her step up her game."

From the comments, obviously you think this provider fell short on her appt. I'm going to let you all in a big secret: what makes a provider a good one, one that wants to go the extra mile, etc, are POSITIVE EXPERIENCES, with kind gentlemen who will treat us as women, respect our boundaries, and make us feel special.
Camille
Camille, if the client had not used aggressive/bossy instead with communicated/feedback would you be less critical of. I only mention because it doesn't sound like they meant to be derogatory, but we're providing feedback apparent with many young providers.

I work 12-15hr days, and as general rule I treat all with respect, especially women boundaries, but how much do I have to pay you to make me feel special.
Jislander is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:27 AM   #29
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jislander View Post
Camille, if the client had not used aggressive/bossy instead with communicated/feedback would you be less critical of. I only mention because it doesn't sound like they meant to be derogatory, but we're providing feedback apparent with many young providers.

I work 12-15hr days, and as general rule I treat all with respect, especially women boundaries, but how much do I have to pay you to make me feel special.
Hello, Jislander

From what we, providers, can read, there is no feedback being given. My post was directed at how trying to be aggressive and bossy have zero positive effect on how to develop a good provider. The invitation to men with that type of behavior to see a young provider to have her "up her game" is an invitation to disaster and, she is very unlikely to get any more enjoyment out of providing than she is now. She won't get better, she will get burned out.

As for how much you have to pay to be made feel special: you are approaching this from the wrong angle. As with any job, anything you choose to do, financial success is a consequence of a job well done. How much you pay does not always translate into a good appt. There are fantastic experiences to be had at all price points.

It's not about how much you have to pay, is you choosing a lady and understanding that, the less mature she is about her job, the more your demeanor will impact a visit. A lady who enjoys people will be better at making you feel special, a lady who is new and has little trust on her clientele and hasn't had good experiences, will require a whole lot more from you relaxing her for her to care about making you feel special. That's why it's so hard to find a good provider off BP, because they are burned out from their clientele, and their clientele treat them poorly because of their attitude, etc. it's a vicious cycle.
Old 05-08-2016, 02:42 AM   #30
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

@ repete: you are absolutely right, you are a sweetheart and you bring humor to the visit, which helps the lady to be at ease.

@ Golfing: I am planning on visiting Dallas, thank you for the invite

@ ikesmith: darling, I appreciate the sentiment very much, and it's very thoughtful of you. I am sure many ladies enjoy your company.

@ Nerdy: thank you so much, love. You make it sooo easy to be around you, it's just an absolute pleasure

@ N81428: thank you for the sweet words, my dear. You are a complete gentleman and I see the time and full experience you have shared with me as very special, hope the ladies can come to appreciate it more fully. You truly invest in your quality of life.

@ all the socially awkward men: we ladies love our socially awkward men. You enrich our lives with your repeat visits and the special socially awkward times shared.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women