Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2011, 08:08 AM   #16
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
In MHO, handjobs are a highly underrated BCD activity. So many techniques.
And agreeing with HD, milking is quite appealing to me
Amen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
There was once a lady around these parts who was a giver of a great touch. Her L1 was amazing, I never could tell how she did it (with no blood flowing to the brain during her handiwork, no way for brain to process any information.) It actually would leave me drained, like she siphoned my ejaculation right out of my prostate gland.

Sadly she retired to her more legitimate careers, but I sure miss her.
She was an amazing lady, and a fave of mine also!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondcutter View Post
I am a big fan of all things HJ related. It is a lost art among most providers.

Specifically, i have had the opportunity to being "milked" properly by a local provider. I was on all fours, cock ring on, and she woukd pull it back and stroke/twist in a downward motion. Position also serves up the balls and ass for tantric play as well.

Any ladies who think this is hot let me know.
I'll second that. Not so sure if it's a lost art though. I bet many of the gents around here just want to get to the L2/3 activities rather than "settle" for L1. That causes the ladies to simply rush past L1 to please their client.
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:41 AM   #17
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Tony, I think price and expectation play an important part in that consideration. If I go see a girl who advertises bodyrubs for $140/hour, I may hope for upgrades, but I know what to expect and am happy if those expectations are met. Above that rate, my expectations rise in line with the donation amount. In other words, at, say, $200 and above, no matter how good the HJ or BJ are, I feel like I paid for more, and I should get more. And, as you noted, a similar rationale probably applies to the ladies' thoughts: "He paid me $200 to fuck me, so I guess I'd better let him."
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 11:29 AM   #18
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
Tony, I think price and expectation play an important part in that consideration. If I go see a girl who advertises bodyrubs for $140/hour, I may hope for upgrades, but I know what to expect and am happy if those expectations are met. Above that rate, my expectations rise in line with the donation amount. In other words, at, say, $200 and above, no matter how good the HJ or BJ are, I feel like I paid for more, and I should get more. And, as you noted, a similar rationale probably applies to the ladies' thoughts: "He paid me $200 to fuck me, so I guess I'd better let him."
Very true...
Tony Patella is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women