Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41493
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35861
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-19-2013, 09:09 AM   #16
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Fo'Realz, are we back to you making this all about me again? Since this is another lady's thread, I'm not going to post my new pictures. I don't need or want you to advertise or shill for me like you do others okay? So no, it isn't close to home. $14,000 of my money and I have what I wanted and you're still an asshole, internet bully.

You don't know anything about this woman. You only know what YOU think is perfection - tits on a stick - and about your inadiqusies stemming from your issues with women. Are you clairavoiant? You know for a fact it's not a birthmark or a tat? If so, how? Even you own, self proclaimed fuck-slut thinks she's got a great body.

I wish you luck man, but let's drop the just keepin' it real sctick can we? No one, literally no one is buying it. You may have a few fellow travelers out there that have hunched, tiny shoulders that are keyboard fighter piolets with mommy issues, but even they don't buy your shit.

Who taught you so much about you're perceived femail deceit and deception? Whoever they are, they did a number on you.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:03 AM   #17
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I'm not given to explaining myself when I don't have to. I don't have to give anyone, out here in public, a roadmap to the truth...it just is...

Again, ask her...she'll tell you the truth...

With all due respect to my wife, she's mentioned that all she sees is the pictures in this girl's showcase...which is the point here...even she is being deliberately misled by this woman...

P.S.-Olivia, you're letting your emotions color your commentary. This isn't about me, or your perceived issues with me, it's about this woman deliberately misleading the guys who will be paying to see her. Do you have a comment on that, or do you want to continue insulting me? Either way is good for me...
Old 02-19-2013, 11:32 AM   #18
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I'm not given to explaining myself when I don't have to. I don't have to give anyone, out here in public, a roadmap to the truth...it just is...
Then stop doing it. Err'body knows I get under your thin skin.

Quote:
Again, ask her...she'll tell you the truth...
Go look at her photos like your "wife" did. A pictures worth a thousand look-at-me, look-at-me, captain Fo'Realz words.

Quote:
With all due respect to my wife, she's mentioned that all she sees is the pictures in this girl's showcase...which is the point here...even she is being deliberately misled by this woman...
No, the point here is you're talking shit about someone you not only don't know, but the only thing you know about her is she wouldn't see you.

Quote:
P.S.-Olivia, you're letting your emotions color your commentary. This isn't about me, or your perceived issues with me, it's about this woman deliberately misleading the guys who will be paying to see her.
No, she's doing no such thing. She just didn't see you and it put you right back on the rag. Usually you just pick the low hanging fruit to target; you know "fat" hoes and the like. She's a thousand miles away from you and your pathetic attempts to discredit / get her attention - I can't tell the difference with you - aren't working. She doesn't give a shit. Big bad Fo'Realz isn't even a speck of dust far on her horizon. She has her own clients and haters up North; she doesn't need you. Women don't need you, but you need us don't you........................... Come on, admit it.......................

Quote:
Do you have a comment on that,
Yes! Go look at her photos. She has full-on frontal shots of herself, and no, she's not all stretch-marked up. Sorry, you just shot your mouth off before you looked at her full array of photos.

Quote:
or do you want to continue insulting me? Either way is good for me...
Bitch please, you LOVE me calling you names and standing you in the corner. I think I'll being puppy pads next time.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:56 PM   #19
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

So...I tried to schedule with her and she turned me down...and she doesn't have any stretch marks...is that what you're saying?

Just clarifying...

Old 02-19-2013, 02:30 PM   #20
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
So...I tried to schedule with her and she turned me down...and she doesn't have any stretch marks...is that what you're saying?

Just clarifying...
What else would explain the vitriol and imaginary stretch marks? Go find me one of her photos showing her tummy that is riddled with stretchmarks and them I'll be quiet. Until then...................you can go back to not explaining yourself and trying to be cool Fo'Realz.

What no heh?
Old 02-19-2013, 02:44 PM   #21
BBWrider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Truthful reviews would make arguments like this (silly one) moot. Too bad they are so few and far between.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:48 PM   #22
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWrider View Post
Truthful reviews would make arguments like this (silly one) moot. Too bad they are so few and far between.

The only reason I said anything at all is A, there's no evidence to support his absurd allegation, and B, he's a malcontent that is always trying to mess with people just earning a living. He's not keepin' it realz; he's saying mean things because he can.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:57 PM   #23
BBWrider
Valued Poster

True. But there is obvious photo shopping going on here. Now whether or not it conceals stretch marks or not I don't know nor do I personally care. BUT if men were truthful in reviews here it wouldn't matter. If I saw this girl and she rocked my world I'd give her a glowing review. However, if she was concealing things in her pictures I would point that out in the review, because I give honest reviews. Even though I personally could still give her a great review and a YES recommendation even if she was hiding stretch marks, because I don't give a rats about that. Some guys do though, some guys may have a wife covered in stretch marks and they have a phobia and irrational disgust of them and that may be why they see a provider at all. It matters to them in a big way.

As providers you have to understand that you must seperate yourself from being a woman and being a provider. You're a woman on your own time and (for good or bad) are a commodity in the business. Just like buying a used car. It sounds shitty, but it is what it is. Full disclosure is required IMO about services and appearance just like anything else someone would buy or rent.

And I mean that last paragraph in the least jerk like way possible, even though it may sound jerk like.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:10 PM   #24
BBWrider
Valued Poster

Jesus I wrote a book. Sorry about that. My point is that Wake Up is a dick but he has a point (that he made in a dick like way of course)
Old 02-19-2013, 03:30 PM   #25
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
What else would explain the vitriol and imaginary stretch marks? Go find me one of her photos showing her tummy that is riddled with stretchmarks and them I'll be quiet. Until then...................you can go back to not explaining yourself and trying to be cool Fo'Realz.
Quote:
The only reason I said anything at all is A, there's no evidence to support his absurd allegation, and B, he's a malcontent that is always trying to mess with people just earning a living. He's not keepin' it realz; he's saying mean things because he can.
Quoted for posterity...
Old 02-19-2013, 03:50 PM   #26
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quoted for posterity...
Oh get real. Go find a photo with stretch marks. We'll wait.

BBWrider - yes, the photo is photoshopped. Who knows why she did it and did such a bad job at it. But some of her other photos are full tummy from many angles. Doesn't seem to be Fo'Realz imagined trickery in them as far as stretchmarks are concerned. So his point shouuld have been photoshopped photos not hidden stretchmarks. He's way off base and now is trying to say he has a point. He doesn't. If he did, he'd produce a "funnyl abgle photo or one where she has stretchmarks. Now, if his point was that the photo was photoshopped, he'd have a point, but that's not what he said.

I hear ya about the used car analagy. Personally, I try to under promise and over deliver. Photoshopping a photo in the short run even does nothing for a lady. Unless it is to blure some identifying tat or something.

One thing I tell women getting into the demimonde is don't try to be all things to all people. Be yourself and market yourself to your target audience.. The sale isn't the sugar, the sale is you and what appeals to any given man at any given moment. You've said you're all over the place. Many gentlemen aren't. They like X and that's only what they like. Be yourself and your phone will ring way more than if you try to be something your not.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:36 PM   #27
willdooit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Oh get real. Go find a photo with stretch marks. We'll wait.

BBWrider - yes, the photo is photoshopped. Who knows why she did it and did such a bad job at it. But some of her other photos are full tummy from many angles. Doesn't seem to be Fo'Realz imagined trickery in them as far as stretchmarks are concerned. So his point shouuld have been photoshopped photos not hidden stretchmarks. He's way off base and now is trying to say he has a point. He doesn't. If he did, he'd produce a "funnyl abgle photo or one where she has stretchmarks. Now, if his point was that the photo was photoshopped, he'd have a point, but that's not what he said.

I hear ya about the used car analagy. Personally, I try to under promise and over deliver. Photoshopping a photo in the short run even does nothing for a lady. Unless it is to blure some identifying tat or something.

One thing I tell women getting into the demimonde is don't try to be all things to all people. Be yourself and market yourself to your target audience.. The sale isn't the sugar, the sale is you and what appeals to any given man at any given moment. You've said you're all over the place. Many gentlemen aren't. They like X and that's only what they like. Be yourself and your phone will ring way more than if you try to be something your not.
BOOM.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:42 PM   #28
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Ahh

Quote:
A, there's no evidence to support his absurd allegation
I dunno about that one.

Quote:
B, he's a malcontent that is always trying to mess with people just earning a living. He's not keepin' it realz; he's saying mean things because he can.
Okay yeah on this one. He plays a good jackass on here.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:17 PM   #29
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
Ahh

I dunno about that one.
Look, my only dog in the fight is Fo'Realz playing the I-wish-I-were-someone card and effecting lives in the process. WHERE'S the STRETCHMARKED tummy?!?

Yes, the lady photoshopped the photo. Why? Beats me, but her photos and Fo'Realz "wife" all atest to a nice body. I personally don't care about calling the photoshopping out. Why bother? We ALL could see it if we cared to look. He wanted to tear someone up because he doesn't get enough attention from women and in his "cheatin' wife" world all women are whores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
Okay yeah on this one. He plays a good jackass on here.
See above!
Old 02-20-2013, 07:18 AM   #30
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

So there's no evidence right? She absolutely doesn't have any stretch marks?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women