Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60278
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41336
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35747
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2019, 08:04 PM   #16
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

You’re right, that rant was useless...
omg_lol is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 05:15 AM   #17
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default He was 2 for 2!! Don't forget!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg_lol View Post
You’re right, that rant was useless...
AND changed nothing!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 06:52 AM   #18
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Some games you win, some you loose. Some ... get rained out.
A hard dick makes a fella try again, and again and even again.
Some pussy is just good. Some is damn good and some is GREAT!
Kinda like Southern Classic Chicken. It’s so good, it brings you back. Frustration and all.
Ats jus me.
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 04:17 PM   #19
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
The OP should just concentrate on Rosie Palm since he cannot figure out how to hobby successfully.
I thought he was talking about Rosie
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 05:37 AM   #20
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireBarsett View Post
Miz,

I'm in no way trying to start an argument with you but may I ask the question, "Why did you wait so late to request them?". You had the money, knew what time you were looking to see someone, why did you wait until the evening to try booking? Of course, you can say, "You didn't know you would be available.". And that is more than acceptable. There is no right or wrong answer here. I'm simply trying to understand your logic.

In an normal event, scheduling a doctors appointment and being seen doesn't usual happen in the same day. More so if the doctor's office you are trying to book is high volume. I'm a planner, I plan my day out to the smallest detail. I can switch things up but for my normal day to day, I know when I'll be leaving for work and when I'll be coming home for the day. What I am saying is this, "The more time a person has to expect your company, the more likely you are to be seen." It never hurts to book in advance as well.

Usually, I am at work when I am contacted, it might take a while for me to respond because I am on the floor dealing with customers. This could mean, I reply in 30 seconds to an hour wait. I had a recent request when a guy contacted me and asked me if I was available. He wanted to see me as soon as possible. I explained that I was at work and that the soonest I'd be available would be sometime after 3 p.m. He responded that this was no problem and I asked him where he was located. He was an hour drive from me and wanted me to come to him. Gainsville. I have never been to Gainsville and on such short notice, I called him and explain that I was sorry but I wasn't comfortable driving out to a place I had never been on such short notice. I apologized deeply but wished him well and he did the same.

I understand the demanding "work ethic" of "They should be available when I want" but realistically, that is not always possible. I do hope you have better luck next time and I am sorry for your disappointment.

I agree with most of what you said but the one thing that sticks out is if you call late the provider should say she's not available rather than just not calling back after they say they would. It's the same for men who set up an appt and suddenly their aunt died or they had a car wreck. Both instances show the lack of respect for others. I for one won't work hard to see a provider since I'm the one funding it. I just figure that anyone who does this is removed from me seeing them ever and move on.

burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 02:56 PM   #21
ClaireBarsett
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 494120
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You are not wrong and I agree.
ClaireBarsett is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 06:53 AM   #22
Texanbychoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
The OP should just concentrate on Rosie Palm since he cannot figure out how to hobby successfully.
Come on Pyramider, everyone has different quirks im life. No need to be smug. I know I have a quirk or two folks probably find annoying as I am sure you do also. If the OP is venting how about giving him a tip or two instead of being condescending.
Texanbychoice is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 02:33 PM   #23
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Well....
I will just say this when i started this business... I got so worriedi could not fathom someone saying they would be here at 1 and 2 not here.. So I called ARE YOU OK..WHAT DID THE DOCTOR SAY? Did the police give you the ticket???and the not so gentleman is like wait what?? What are you talking about..and I'm like you had a 1 its 2 so your not in a coffin because i am talking to you so your either at the clinic or in cuffs?? The guy is like oh no I'm ok i just couldn't make it forgot to call????????? Really ???? I was taught one of the 3 c's better have happened if you do not make contact of a missed time setting. Coffin, clinic or cuffs if not conciquences will happen if not by the person by Karma because you just fucked with father time. So when you see a girl that looks way older than her age bet shes disrespectful of father time..
Guess that's why I look way young cause father time as kissed me with generosity because I respect other people's time.... I was with a girl in Springfield and I saw 6 guys make an appointment and not 1 showed up just a few days ago not 1 did text didnt call and 2 where members here.. SO YOU MAY BE A GENTLEMEN GOOD SIR but not everyone is like you..now some ladies double book and first come first serve in case one is a fuck off.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 08:35 PM   #24
Suzanna Turner
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 348801
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Do or do not, there is no try.
Suzanna Turner is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 02:23 PM   #25
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanbychoice View Post
Come on Pyramider, everyone has different quirks im life. No need to be smug. I know I have a quirk or two folks probably find annoying as I am sure you do also. If the OP is venting how about giving him a tip or two instead of being condescending.

The OP whining kills any interest I had in assisting ... there was not much to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanna Turner View Post
Do or do not, there is no try.
Say it in baby Yoda voice ... please, you know you want to ...
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women