Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2017, 05:30 PM   #16
Zee Man
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

I think I will address the number (1) item on the list.. the logic is If the lady is a traveler and I really enjoyed seeing her I can't go back she is gone. I also feel she has less interest in me being happy as she is moving on. I like to have a modicum of a relationship with the ladies I visit-- ie. I like to see them regularly. not possible with a traveler. Now if the lady is home based here, and is back on a given schedule that is a bit different. As to weather I travel in my job, I am not sure why that is relevant.
Zee Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:34 PM   #17
artjazzandsoul
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee Man View Post
... if a traveler she is probably not making the cut. The thinking is either she can not provide service at a level that keeps fellows coming back regularly or she doesn't look good enough to stay in one place..
Total fallacy. That's like saying Bruce Springsteen goes from A-list rock star to no-talent amateur when he plays anywhere outside of New Jersey. I've had stellar encounters with exceptionally attractive ladies who are visiting from out of town. You're probably biased due to a bad encounter with a traveling provider. If not, then your argument has zero logic to back it up.
artjazzandsoul is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:04 PM   #18
KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
Account Disabled

User ID: 2456
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you artjazzandsoul!! Couldn't have said it any better.

Zee Man....you should have worded what you said differently,but still its the same all in how you say it after you explained it to me.
I am a Traveling Provider and have been for years and the last time I checked I have KINKSTERS(my regulars),making new ones each time I am around, in all cities that I visit and here at home. I can't speak for all traveling ladies,but for me I give 110% plus each and every time I am with someone no matter the city. My goal is to make sure you had a kick ass time, so that every time, or dang near every time I am in town, it makes you have to come see me.
The most my guys go is 3 to 6 months before I get to get back to them. And it makes it that much hotter building the anticipation knowing I am coming back. Well from what I have been told. If a lady doesn't come back its probably cause she didn't do as good as hoped, had a bad experience, or isn't around anymore. I have special relationship with each and every one of my out of town guys even if they only see me 4 times a year. So don't have to see someone all the time to get the experience you like.
Just saying.
It was relevant....it was to show you that what you said must imply to you. But artjazzandsoul made my point with a different example! So enough said.
KINKY LITTLE NIKKI is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 10:22 AM   #19
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Least the OP has a list of requirements beyond, 'She has to have nice tits'!
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 05:26 PM   #20
Felicityforyou
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 317027
My ECCIE Reviews

I reply as quickly as possible, so the gentleman knows I appreciate him taking the time to look at my pride as well as the time he took to send me a message.
I think the gentleman that contact me appreciate my quick response, instead of them sitting around waiting or them having to read through other profiles
Felicityforyou is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 03:50 PM   #21
RobertPellitt
Gaining Momentum

Location: Tennessee, (Nashville)Tennessee there is no place I'd rather be! (Grateful Dead)
Encounters: 19

I agree with KLN - by the way it's been way too long. When you coming back to Tennessee?
RobertPellitt is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 11:07 PM   #22
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand why some guys won't see travelers, if they like to frequent the same ladies regularly. But for those who enjoy the new or strange...

In a traveler's defense -- I was just up that way last month for personal reasons, I've got over 160 positive reviews with a reliable reputation.
I do not travel very often, but decided to mix business with pleasure this trip. I posted ads in advance of coming, as well as the day I got there. I will not ruin my reputation by not being the same when traveling as I am at home. I had not planned on taking more than 2 or possibly a third appt on this trip. I usually only take 1 or 2 full service appts a day here in Austin as well so wasn't going to do any different on the road. I know that isn't the case for every travelling lady, but I was quite happy with my visit. And I enjoyed the two gentlemen that I saw on that trip.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 01:21 PM   #23
Vic Kosslovich
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI View Post
Thank you artjazzandsoul!! Couldn't have said it any better.

I am a Traveling Provider and have been for years .
And when are you coming to Denver? Don't believe I've ever seen you advertise in that area.

Vic
Vic Kosslovich is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 01:26 PM   #24
Vic Kosslovich
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I like traveling providers that I know are coming back. If they are just passing through or their part of one of those caravans, then I'll likely stay away.

I also like to be clear on services. There are a few that I can't do without but when all I see is "see my reviews" then I have to go slogging through a bunch of reviews to see if what I want is available. It's not bad for one provider, but I also travel and sometimes find myself looking through a variety of ladies.

Pictures are important to me. Face pics or at least positive comments (lots of them) in reviews. I've been burned so badly at least twice it's a mistake I don't want to make again. And yes, I know I should just walk away but sometimes the little head takes control.
Vic Kosslovich is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 02:21 PM   #25
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't understand the logic in not seeing traveling ladies. Perhaps they don't want to prostitute where they, and presumably family and friends live at.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:25 PM   #26
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Or with #1 she's a great hooker that literally loves getting around lol.
I could sit in D.C. and be just fine but I get wanderlust. I've only been to Dallas once but i'll definitely be back.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 09:19 PM   #27
1anchor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
Or with #1 she's a great hooker that literally loves getting around lol.
I could sit in D.C. and be just fine but I get wanderlust. I've only been to Dallas once but i'll definitely be back.
I just checked out your signature line and noticed you hit two of my favorite places. Ft Wayne is where I grew up and Pensacola is where I vacation but to see you, you need to come to Dallas where I live. 😉
1anchor is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 05:50 AM   #28
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

I don't have an issue with traveling providers but I due tend to put them under a bit more of a microscope when I want to see one. For me I usually look for the following...no specific order:

Looks
Menu
Price
Location of incall
Reviews
Attitude

A well written ad or profile typically has all this stuff so my initial contact is usually something along the lines of "what hours are you available" or something along those lines.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 09:15 AM   #29
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

IOP , Looks , TCB, Price, Location
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 01:42 PM   #30
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

For a first encounter.