Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35871
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Providers/clients having hobbying issues in Houston?
I am a provider and have had no problems providing in Houston. 13 20.97%
I am a provider who has had MANY problems providing in Houston. 9 14.52%
I am a provider who has heard so many bad things I won't even bother trying. 6 9.68%
I am a client who has never heard of this going on in this scene. 12 19.35%
I am a client who has heard one too many providers complain about this and something must change. 20 32.26%
I am client who hobbys in other cities to AVOID the drama there. 2 3.23%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2011, 03:06 PM   #16
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

If a popular guy ncns/cancels a girl then he should be named as well. One cancel is one thing but multiple times puts him right up there with the rest if not worse. IMO those are the ones that use their weight to silence a provider. If you stay silent and keep allowing it then it will continue t happen to not only you but others as well.....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:34 PM   #17
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures View Post
Oilfield I am started to wonder about the pimp situation.
You don't have to wonder about the pimps Ms. Pleasures. I don't know how many times I heard from a recently moved to Houston provider about how this city has more pimps than any other place they have been.

Hell some of them are lurkers here and Maybe even some are frequent posters.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:43 PM   #18
The G.O.A.T
BANNED

Encounters: 32

Put these asshats on blast!!! We like a good witch hunt around here.
The G.O.A.T is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:48 PM   #19
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
If a popular guy ncns/cancels a girl then he should be named as well. One cancel is one thing but multiple times puts him right up there with the rest if not worse. IMO those are the ones that use their weight to silence a provider. If you stay silent and keep allowing it then it will continue t happen to not only you but others as well.....
Save your fingers.. These girls are gonna just whine and complain about it and not do anything to fix it. Personally this thread has "win" written all over it if names are named. But if it is a just a thread where we all try and convince them to do something they don't want to do, then just a waste of time.
Jack Flash is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:59 PM   #20
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Ladies you create all this drama, and then turn right around and complain about it. Just be blunt honest and name these fucking lowlifes, if they are frequent posters, I say fuck em, fuck em right in the ass. There is no gray area here, just fucking do it, and quit your bitchin.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:24 PM   #21
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Chicken shit.....
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:40 PM   #22
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

The complaining women are chicken shits who are hesitant. Out them or stop your complaining and go back home.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:10 PM   #23
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentlemanTexan View Post
I have never done any of the above, but I do have a rule.... I do NOT see out-of-town visiting ladies. Sorry to hear about the jerks in Houston. Maybe it's something in the water.

I'm actually the opposite of you, I try to only see out of town ladies only so the issue affects me.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:41 PM   #24
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

What Zed said.............ijs.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:56 PM   #25
Gator42
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDS View Post
Chicken shit.....

Well said BDS!.......................... .............................. .............................. ...

Here we go again with the "Houston Guy's " Bashing.
It occurs to me that ,allthough it sucks to have NCNS and cancellation problems, whining about it on here is probably not going to go well!
If it's that big of a problem then why not call out the handles involved?
Give them a chance to defend the behavior out in the open.
Or why not stop visiting?
Just my $31.26 (that's $.02 adjusted for inflation.)

Oh and you need to add an answer to your poll.....
I am a client who doesn't give a shit.
Gator42 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:02 PM   #26
flyonwall
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
Hell some of them are lurkers here and Maybe even some are frequent posters.
you make me feel bad for lurking....

Ladies... I dont actually participate in the "hobby" so much as day dream about it when I am bored so take my opnion for what it is worth, but it seems to me if you stop referring to it as a hobby and start referring to it as business you might get better response from a borderline asshole. If you name names, you might get a few valid explanations from some who meant well and the ones that don't you might figure out who the pimps are.
flyonwall is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:51 PM   #27
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys say we are chickens.... but.. i have mentioned one name before about a ncns.. and to this day i am stalked and harassed and even had to change my cell number only for him to obtain it and continue. So to make mention of another name... NOT worth it. I simply put him on a DNS ever list.. and move on.
My comment earlier was actually in defense of Houston men. I have been to houston 3 times. My first time i had only 1 cancellation (an hour before), the 2nd time was a ncns and the 3rd.. a cancellation (an hour before). Ironically it was the same guy ALL 3 times... but i take full blame as i should had DNS listed him the first time.

Again, my comment earlier was in defense of the guys... I have been there 3 times and only encountered ONE person that has done this... and the other gentlemen I saw.. well They are GREAT!! Spoiled me, treated me like a lady and have become some of my favorite men in the hobby. So my experience- there is always at least one bad apple in each city... whether its Houston, Dallas, or OKC. I like to focus and give attention to the good ones... and to the traveling ladies- I have NEVER left Houston with regret... just the need to go into boink recovery mode... something in that Houston water that gives these boys stamina galore!!!
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:56 PM   #28
Pica Flor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

If Houston is so bad, then why keep coming back? The OP states that the last 5 trips have been terrible. FIVE TRIPS, so how many trips does it take to realize maybe Houston is not a good business destination? I know If I was a provider and had that experience I would had given up on Houston long ago and stick to places that work, it surely would not take FIVE trips to give up. Something does not add up, so in MY opinion, the OP has something else in her agenda.
Pica Flor is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:02 PM   #29
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Well she could just as easily visit here for pleasure, family, friends ect ect along with providing. Doesn't matter how many times she's visited, doesn't change the fact that she's encountered what she has.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:08 PM   #30
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

DP
LynnT is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women