Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How do you feel (or if you're conservative, think) about the Netanyahu visit
Obama is right, I hate jews and they will all burn in hell 1 3.57%
Obama is right, I hate Zionists and they are not the boss of the US 2 7.14%
Obama is right, this bastard should be tossed out of the country 5 17.86%
Obama is wrong, Netanyahu is on the front lines and should speak 3 10.71%
Obama is wrong, though it breaks protocol, Congress has a right to this speaker 1 3.57%
Obama is just wrong, Congress is separate and equal and has to offer no reason 16 57.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2015, 07:31 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Non-issue. He's facing election. Politicos will say just about anything in that position.
you mean like Obama in 2012? yeah, i thought so.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:22 PM   #17
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
LLIdiot, is this "sitting Republican President" what you were looking for?

The fact of the matter is, The (Israeli) Crybibi has a long, sordid history of strained relationships with US Presidential Administrations. It dates all the way back to the George Herbert Walker Bush Administration. In fact the GHW (Much Smarter) Bush Administration didn't exactly refuse to meet with the (Israeli) CryBibi but they did take "the unusual step of banning Netanyahu from the State Department." I would say that's awful damn close to refusing to meet with the (Israeli) CryBibi.

"Baker was so outraged by the accusation that he took the unusual step of banning Netanyahu from the State Department. “His language was unacceptable for a senior diplomat from a friendly country,” Baker later wrote in his memoirs. “I promptly banned him from the State Department." (He eventually lifted the ban after speaking with Netanyahu, a U.S. diplomat who worked under Baker during this time told TNI, but said that Baker made it a point to never meet with Netanyahu again inside Foggy Bottom)."

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/...-stomach-12342

I am left to conclude the following:

That goof-ball in the Poppy Bush White House acted like he was the Mayor of Kennebunkport.
Exactly. I've been looking for this. This is proof of the double standards these wackos deploy against obama vs those of their own beloved hack Bush. The secretary of state under Bush banned Nethanyahu from the state Department, simply for speaking his mind. What he said was something along the lines of " I don't trust the U.S foregin policy in the middle east" and somehow that warranted him being BANNED from the state department.
Fast forward 25 years, and Obama refuses to meet with the prime minister, with a perfectly valid reason, he is labeled as the anti-christ who is obviously doing it to appease his secret Muslim brotherhood. This is the same idiot whose administration (chief of staff Yaalon) called the U.S a weak nation and a senseless leader. I would say Obama has more than a valid reason to not look at Nethanyahu's ugly face ever again.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:34 PM   #18
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Apparently, the ungrateful (Israeli) CryBibi's temporary ban from Foggy Bottom wasn't harsh enough.

Perhaps next time they should consider forbidding the ungrateful (Israeli) CryBibi from putting his worthless feet on U.S. soil.

That would be a true MISSION ACCOMPLISHED moment!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:47 PM   #19
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htw2NU__CKg&t
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:57 PM   #20
shanm
Valued Poster

^ He is a huge war-mongering idiot who uses hyperbole and biased conjecture to stir resentment and misplaced animosity, all the while trying (unsuccessfully) to get the U.S to be his bitch. Anything else? Because we knew that already
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 10:32 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Inviting a foreign leader to speak to a government entity is the purview of the State Department. Boehner overreached, and it will backfire on him. He wasted a lot of political capital on this largely symbolic gesture. He could have used it on something of substance, but that might require making a meaningful choice. He doesn't have the balls for that.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 03:13 AM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Inviting a foreign leader to speak to a government entity is the purview of the State Department. Boehner overreached, and it will backfire on him. He wasted a lot of political capital on this largely symbolic gesture. He could have used it on something of substance, but that might require making a meaningful choice. He doesn't have the balls for that.
Changing tax law and immigration law is the purview of the congress. I guess the pot is calling the kettle black.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 04:58 AM   #23
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Changing tax law and immigration law is the purview of the congress. I guess the pot is calling the kettle black.
JDIdiot is once again guilty of "cherry picking" Presidential authority.

Is anyone surprised?

The Executive Branch has the delegated authority to issue an "Executive Order."

The Legislative Branch has no such authority! (see below).

From Wiki:

"United States Presidents issue executive orders to help officers and agencies of the executive branch manage the operations within the federal government itself. Executive orders have the full force of law when they take authority from a legislative power which grants its power directly to the Executive by the Constitution, or are made pursuant to Acts of Congress that explicitly delegate to the President some degree of discretionary power (delegated legislation).
"
Old 03-03-2015, 06:04 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Executive Branch has the delegated authority to issue an "Executive Order."

Executive orders have the full force of law when they take authority from a legislative power which grants its power directly to the Executive by the Constitution, or are made pursuant to Acts of Congress that explicitly delegate to the President some degree of discretionary power (delegated legislation).[/I][/B]"
Either you don't read what you post or you don't understand what you read.

The United States Constitution does not "authorize" the President to issue "executive orders" ... The "office" of an "executive order" is to EXECUTE the legislation Congress has lawfully passed....in other words ... implement the legislative authority provided to the President by Congress.

Did you take "government" at U of H ... I knew they offered it in High School.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 06:09 AM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Can you name any sitting Republican President who refused to meet with the PM of Israel when coming to the United States?
I'm still looking for an answer to my question.

"Baker" ... was he a "sitting President"?

Some of you fly-off-the-handle Obaminable-Apologists ...

..........might want to rethink your answers.

I asked a specific question, because those are the current facts.

2016 is rapidly approaching.
Old 03-03-2015, 06:12 AM   #26
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Well look who showed up! Apparently, the Nursing Home attendant overslept and did not wake up LLIdiot at 3 am. To make it easy for you, there are a couple of very relevant posts that you have yet to respond to.

I have quoted them below!

Quote:
Can you name any sitting Republican President who refused to meet with the PM of Israel when coming to the United States?

This goof-ball in the White House acts like he's the Mayor of Chicago.

Quote:
LLIdiot, is this "sitting Republican President" what you were looking for?

The fact of the matter is, The (Israeli) Crybibi has a long, sordid history of strained relationships with US Presidential Administrations. It dates all the way back to the George Herbert Walker Bush Administration. In fact the GHW (Much Smarter) Bush Administration didn't exactly refuse to meet with the (Israeli) CryBibi but they did take "the unusual step of banning Netanyahu from the State Department." I would say that's awful damn close to refusing to meet with the (Israeli) CryBibi.

"Baker was so outraged by the accusation that he took the unusual step of banning Netanyahu from the State Department. “His language was unacceptable for a senior diplomat from a friendly country,” Baker later wrote in his memoirs. “I promptly banned him from the State Department." (He eventually lifted the ban after speaking with Netanyahu, a U.S. diplomat who worked under Baker during this time told TNI, but said that Baker made it a point to never meet with Netanyahu again inside Foggy Bottom)."

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/...-stomach-12342

I am left to conclude the following:

That goof-ball in the Poppy Bush White House acted like he was the Mayor of Kennebunkport.
Old 03-03-2015, 06:19 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have quoted them below!
You never answered my question. Which was ...

Quote:
You can't so you try to deflect and change the subject. What? No cut and paste?

Or did you forget the question? If so, I just "read it back to you"!!! And you call me an "idiot"?
Old 03-03-2015, 06:51 AM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
You never answered my question. Which was ...

You can't so you try to deflect and change the subject. What? No cut and paste?

Or did you forget the question? If so, I just "read it back to you"!!! And you call me an "idiot"?
Be sure and include "right before a Israeli election" lexie.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 07:34 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Be sure and include "right before a Israeli election" lexie.
As I said ... "protocol" is a lameass excuse for not seeing a PM of any country when there is "war" going on in the region ... He's snubbed him before.... and the first day PM was in office was BEFORE an election.

If there is some idea that meeting with the PM is some implied endorsement, then a meeting with the opposition candidate can offset it, or an announcement that it is a meeting regarding the current state of affairs and not to mean any endorsement ... there are ways to conduct business without the appearance of a "snub" ....

it's like the bullshit about not going to Paris. Security? Please?

Israel is an ally and, although it has its own set of security issues and concerns we don't share, I think we should demonstrate our continued strong ties with the country, regardless of who is PM.

Admittedly, there may be communications behind the scene with many different people who cannot be publicly disclosed, and in that case it's probably better we don't know to make sure things move in a positive direction.

All these "niceties" are wonderful when things aren't turning to shit, but they have been for months, and Israel is the middle of it all .... all those countries have a common interest in stopping the animals marauding around the landscape there. The also all have an interest in Iran not developing deployable nuclear weapon systems.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:43 AM   #30
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Here is what you big thinkers have forgotten...

...or in Tampon's case, never knew; Israel has a parlimentarian form of government. There can be a "no confidence" vote at any time and the Prime Minister is faced with an election at that time. So to use the excuse that an election is coming is a completely bogus excuse and pretty lame. As for the history, go back to 2008 when Senator Barack Obama went to Kenya and interfered with their election process on purpose (he recorded radio commercials and, later, announcements). He, as we all know, is a liar and hypocrite. By the way, his cousin lost the election and in the resulting violence (encouraged by Barack) many people died.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women