Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163022
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36744
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2017, 09:20 AM   #16
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Funny you know Omaha did bomb Syria and guess what? Republicans said that was against the law and need congressional approval. Did they give it? No. Want to try again?
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 11:15 AM   #17
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Funny you know Omaha did bomb Syria and guess what? Republicans said that was against the law and need congressional approval. Did they give it? No. Want to try again?

It was the first direct attack on the Syrian regime.

From CNN
On Thursday, US warships launched 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles at a Syrian government airbase, the first time the US has directly attacked the Assad regime in the country's six-year civil war.

So you want to try again?
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 02:27 PM   #18
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
It was the first direct attack on the Syrian regime.

From CNN
On Thursday, US warships launched 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles at a Syrian government airbase, the first time the US has directly attacked the Assad regime in the country's six-year civil war.

So you want to try again?
I believe that CNN is correct, but it is also true that Obama requested authority for similar action against Syria in 2013 and was turned down by Republicans.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/07/politi...ump/index.html

And will the bombing of Syria be a positive or a negative? Time will tell.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b00de14103d8f4
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:53 PM   #19
gelloinc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

What's ironic is that China was one of the countries listed that opposed the attack on Syria. President Xi was informed AFTER the fact during his visit to "The Southern White House". Awkward!! Can you guess what Trump was doing the day after the attack? Playing golf...
gelloinc is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 06:16 PM   #20
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Trump isn't taking a salary so he can take days off when ever he wants. He also can't get paid time off if he works for free. Shame on you!
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 04:21 AM   #21
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I believe that CNN is correct, but it is also true that Obama requested authority for similar action against Syria in 2013 and was turned down by Republicans.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/07/politi...ump/index.html

And will the bombing of Syria be a positive or a negative? Time will tell.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b00de14103d8f4

Something needed to be done. Time will tell for sure. Probably turn into another us/ Russia proxy war.
Old 04-10-2017, 06:15 AM   #22
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Something needed to be done. Time will tell for sure. Probably turn into another us/ Russia proxy war.
But the question that can always be asked is why should the U.S. get involved? Trump made it crystal clear during the Presidential campaign that "We cannot be the world's policeman." We invaded Iraq to get rid of nonexistent weapons of mass destruction and have lost over 4,400 soldiers. About 32,000 wounded. Syria, and the world, would be better off with Assad gone, depending on who replaces him. But at what cost to the U.S.? The bombing of the air base in Syria was a symbolic gesture. Planes were taking off from the struck airbase the next day and the same city that was hit by the chemical attacks was hit again with "normal" bombs.

We can put replacing Obamacare and lowering taxes on the back burner for now.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:37 PM   #23
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
But the question that can always be asked is why should the U.S. get involved? Trump made it crystal clear during the Presidential campaign that "We cannot be the world's policeman." We invaded Iraq to get rid of nonexistent weapons of mass destruction and have lost over 4,400 soldiers. About 32,000 wounded. Syria, and the world, would be better off with Assad gone, depending on who replaces him. But at what cost to the U.S.? The bombing of the air base in Syria was a symbolic gesture. Planes were taking off from the struck airbase the next day and the same city that was hit by the chemical attacks was hit again with "normal" bombs.

We can put replacing Obamacare and lowering taxes on the back burner for now.

Being the strongest superpower, I believe we have an obligation to help the people being slautered. If we can help and dont, then we are not much better than the ones doing it.

People say all the time that we are not the world police and we should stay out these type of things. I sure hope if one day our government decides to do something like that to us we get outside intervention.

I'm sure he got more details and images of what happened and changed his mind.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:19 AM   #24
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Being the strongest superpower, I believe we have an obligation to help the people being slautered. If we can help and dont, then we are not much better than the ones doing it.

People say all the time that we are not the world police and we should stay out these type of things. I sure hope if one day our government decides to do something like that to us we get outside intervention.

I'm sure he got more details and images of what happened and changed his mind.
Assad has been slaughtering people in Syria for quite a while.

"Estimates of deaths in the Syrian Civil War, per opposition activist groups, vary between 321,358 and 470,000. On 23 April 2016, the United Nations and Arab League Envoy to Syria put out an estimate of 400,000 that had died in the war. UNICEF reported that over 500 children had been killed by early February 2012."

Over 93,000 of those killed were civilians. It wasn't until the recent chemical attack that the U.S. took action?

All I'm saying is that one of Trump's campaign promises to the American people was the U.S. first. Shows how little Trump knew about politics at that time. I'm also saying the bombing of the airfield did NOTHING! Symbolic gesture. Now what? Send in troops?
Old 04-11-2017, 08:25 AM   #25
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Assad has been slaughtering people in Syria for quite a while.

"Estimates of deaths in the Syrian Civil War, per opposition activist groups, vary between 321,358 and 470,000. On 23 April 2016, the United Nations and Arab League Envoy to Syria put out an estimate of 400,000 that had died in the war. UNICEF reported that over 500 children had been killed by early February 2012."

Over 93,000 of those killed were civilians. It wasn't until the recent chemical attack that the U.S. took action?

All I'm saying is that one of Trump's campaign promises to the American people was the U.S. first. Shows how little Trump knew about politics at that time. I'm also saying the bombing of the airfield did NOTHING! Symbolic gesture. Now what? Send in troops?

I couldn't care less about trump. Didn't follow his campaign, or any campaign for that matter. I can see how his followers would be upset. But I think he did the right thing and should continue it.
Old 04-11-2017, 12:20 PM   #26
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 119
Default Fake News!

Did President Trump Have Diarrhea on the Golf Course?

A photograph purportedly showing President Trump with a brown stain on the back of his golf pants was digitally manipulated.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 12:29 PM   #27
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Trump loves to golf. He owns golf courses. Yet being the liar he is he couldn't help but lie and say I won't go golfing. I will hardly leave the White House. Knowing that wasn't going to happen. Obama golfed ZERO days in his first 100, Trump has gone golfing over 17 times. Trump is on pace to spend more on traveling in one year than Obama did in 8. That's on top of 1 million dollars a day to protect Melanie because she doesn't want to be around the guy. And even better, the secret service is charged a fee for staying at his resorts so we are paying for that too. Yet none of his supporters will admit the hypocrisy. It's crazy. This guy flips on everything and they make themselves look stupid trying to flip with him.
Milly23 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 12:35 PM   #28
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 119

President Trump spotted golfing in Florida again!

President Trump was quick to criticize then-President Barack Obama for golfing, but that didn't stop him from hitting the course for the 16th time over the weekend.

The President was spotted golfing at the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Fla. Sunday, according to reports.

Trump, wearing a white polo shirt and a red cap, left for the golf course around 9:30 a.m., according to White House pool reports. He was also seen hitting the links there on Saturday.

Like Obama, the current commander-in-chief is an avid golfer. Trump had regularly blasted Obama for golfing while in office, including a time when he criticized the former President for hitting the golf course instead of consulting with lawmakers about Syria.

"PresObama is not busy talking to Congress about Syria..he is playing golf ...go figure," Trump tweeted in 2013.

#Hypocrite
#FatLyingSociopath
#SackOfShitTrump

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3037794
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 12:55 PM   #29
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
I couldn't care less about trump. Didn't follow his campaign, or any campaign for that matter. I can see how his followers would be upset. But I think he did the right thing and should continue it.
What about sending in troops?
Old 04-11-2017, 02:43 PM   #30
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
What about sending in troops?

I don't know.I'm glad I don't have to make those decisions.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women