Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70612
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453162
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48214
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2015, 07:45 AM   #16
splitlog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Heck yeah providers get jealous.
My ATF won't even see me anymore because I saw another provider. She even recommended me to her because she was moving. She moved back saw her a few times and she found out I saw another girl and dropped me like I was a boyfriend.
Freaking sucks because she was amazing.
splitlog is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 07:56 AM   #17
nevercanhavetoomuch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Well... I have never had a provider get possessive of me as far as I know. I will admit over the years I've had a couple of favorites but there are several reasons for that. Mostly that, for me at least, the first meeting is usually a nervous time for me. After the first meeting I am usually more relaxed and know better what to expect. It's also usually easier to schedule with somebody you have seen before. That being said however Nova is spot on when she says that the reason we hobby is that we all have our fantasy. The hobby is like a box of mixed candy. Just have to try another .... have to find out how she tastes.. Just wish I were a rich man..LOL...
nevercanhavetoomuch is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 08:05 AM   #18
Mikali72
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I have not seen many providers from Eccie, but the ones I have seen and spoken to at length all come off possessive in various ways. Just a couple of examples I can name right off the bat like telling horror stories about other providers to trying to bad mouth hobbyists here on the forums in order to blackball them from other providers. I am not saying every provider acts in such extreme ways all the time. But when it does happen it often feels like being back in high school with all the vicious gossip.
If hobbyists were happy with just one woman in their lives then they would not be hobbyists to begin with.
Mikali72 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 08:10 AM   #19
nwaarguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

In my opinion there's no good reason for providers get jealous and hobbyist alike i say this to offend no one this is a business first and foremost. Not saying providers and hobbyist can't enjoy each others time or even be friendly. Drama and jealousy will always be on the board he said she said.
nwaarguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 10:35 AM   #20
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

User ID: 301819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydesdale View Post
I fall in love with every lady I've visited with.....for an hour or two . I actually had this happen to me with a provider once. She wasn't possessive of me but she was possessive of my donation. I was a newbie and she was the only newbie friendly provider to me at the time. I started off giving her as a reference to other ladies through PMs on here but because of the possessiveness she wouldn't return the ladies inquiries. Luckily at the time I was on P411 and she gave me an OK and the ladies on P411 accepted her OK thus giving me more OKs. As a result of her possessiveness I chose not to ever visit her again which cost her future donations from me and other gentlemen who have ask me about how she is/was. I hobby so I can have a variety of fun, variety meaning a variety of ladies, and when a provider wants to get possessive I will avoid them at all costs. When I do visit a lady I am after the ultimate GFE to the max and I mean the whole girlfriend illusion with cuddling and everything. So as I said I fall in love with every lady I meet......for an hour or two. And if they are nice and good they have a friend any time they come to my area and need any input, advice, or help. Just my .02 worth.
Nicely said, thank you for your feed back! I can definitely vouch for not getting verifications in a timely manner. At times it takes days till you hear a word. Must thank the "Whore God" for P411(Okays)! Like you, I choose not to deal with some of these crazed providers..avoiding their drama!!
Im all about giving that ultimate GFE...that is what we are here for..not all that extra negative stuff!!! Very happy to here you were one to recognize the BS before it really got out of hand. Wishing you more genuine goodtimes with the sane providers!
Zenovia is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 07:35 PM   #21
TechOne
Valued Poster

I'm not worth getting possessive over, so I guess I will never have these issues. I am grateful to each and every lady or girl that has allowed me to slobber on them for awhile. I do however keep a running total of orgasms given and received. The more out of balance it becomes, the bigger my smile! Hey Nova, I think you're 3 to 1 with me, aren't you? Not that I ever want to get even, I just want to smile bigger.
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 08:02 PM   #22
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitlog View Post
My ATF won't even see me anymore because I saw another provider. She even recommended me to her because she was moving. She moved back saw her a few times and she found out I saw another girl and dropped me like I was a boyfriend.

Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 08:44 PM   #23
niteswimmer1
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I think I would take that as somewhat of a compliment. Just don't think I'll ever have to worry about that though.
niteswimmer1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 09:07 PM   #24
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I know y'all will find this hard to believe but I have literally seen fights between ladies in hotel parking lots over which lady got to take me to her room. Knock down, drag out stuff. The loser had to take me. Damn these ladies can fight hard when they are inspired. But I've never seen a fight in a hotel lobby, the ladies I see are too classy for that.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 09:24 PM   #25
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sorry to hear splitlog, rest assure you'll find yourself another fav that'll be just as good if not better (without jealousy issues)!
Old 12-29-2015, 10:13 PM   #26
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevercanhavetoomuch View Post
Well... I have never had a provider get possessive of me as far as I know. I will admit over the years I've had a couple of favorites but there are several reasons for that. Mostly that, for me at least, the first meeting is usually a nervous time for me. After the first meeting I am usually more relaxed and know better what to expect. It's also usually easier to schedule with somebody you have seen before. That being said however Nova is spot on when she says that the reason we hobby is that we all have our fantasy. The hobby is like a box of mixed candy. Just have to try another .... have to find out how she tastes.. Just wish I were a rich man..LOL...
Indeed it is a little nerve-wracking even for the provider on the first initial visit. Once greeted, it's smooth sailing with fantasies being played out!
Yessss the hobby is definitely a big smorgasbord of sweet treats to try! I encourage you to try them all!
Old 12-30-2015, 12:17 AM   #27
clydesdale
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova Nwa View Post
Nicely said, thank you for your feed back! I can definitely vouch for not getting verifications in a timely manner. At times it takes days till you hear a word. Must thank the "Whore God" for P411(Okays)! Like you, I choose not to deal with some of these crazed providers..avoiding their drama!!
Im all about giving that ultimate GFE...that is what we are here for..not all that extra negative stuff!!! Very happy to here you were one to recognize the BS before it really got out of hand. Wishing you more genuine goodtimes with the sane providers!
Perhaps one day I will have the honor of falling in love with you for an hour or two.
clydesdale is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 01:16 PM   #28
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikali72 View Post
I have not seen many providers from Eccie, but the ones I have seen and spoken to at length all come off possessive in various ways. Just a couple of examples I can name right off the bat like telling horror stories about other providers to trying to bad mouth hobbyists here on the forums in order to blackball them from other providers. I am not saying every provider acts in such extreme ways all the time. But when it does happen it often feels like being back in high school with all the vicious gossip.
If hobbyists were happy with just one woman in their lives then they would not be hobbyists to begin with.
Sorry you had to experience such a time, especially because that time was meant for you to experience something great.
Saddened to admit that you most likely will run into many more of those that like to talk to much.
I too have heard the stories as well as plots to sabotage others from doing well..(the very reason why i stay to myself)!
Anything negative being said by either provider or hobbyist I take it with a grain of salt and see for myself. By doing so, I have met some pretty fantastic guys and gals!!
Keep on hobbying dahhhlin, there is still some very good providers that actually give you what your looking for...A GREAT TIME!
Old 12-30-2015, 01:37 PM   #29
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwaarguy View Post
In my opinion there's no good reason for providers get jealous and hobbyist alike i say this to offend no one this is a business first and foremost. Not saying providers and hobbyist can't enjoy each others time or even be friendly. Drama and jealousy will always be on the board he said she said.
Exactly my thoughts Nwaarguy! Guessing some just refuse to grow up and we all just need to accept that fact!
May the good times keep coming!!!
Old 12-30-2015, 09:17 PM   #30
Sidinman78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I learned of the jealousy in hobbying when, meeting a provider for the first time, she says "I hope I didn't get you in trouble". WTH?!

I'm sure not worth getting jealous over, ha.
Sidinman78 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women