Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41560
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-29-2018, 07:01 PM   #16
strawberry skye
BANNED

User ID: 362971
My ECCIE Reviews

My apologies to the community for having participated in this coed cuntcake. This is the last time I will address this mandle- the provider behind it knows how to contact me if she wants to continue this conversation AS HERSELF. I wont hold my breath, she is a big talking gangsta online, and to her.charm school bunkies but afraid of her own reflection in reality.

One more time...
Talk to me as yourself or find a new victim to focus your hatred on.
Old 09-29-2018, 08:29 PM   #17
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Let's keep the discussion focused on this thread's topic, please.
Old 09-30-2018, 01:20 PM   #18
StephenASmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

S SKYE, I have no idea why you are talking to me as if I know who you are. Your last two comments towards me have me lost in the sauce.

Mods, if this is not disrespectfulness to the fullest against someone I am unaware of, then I don’t know what to say.

I will let “Cyrptkicker” handle this accordingly.

I guess if I am a chick, APRIL CRUZ was sucking a vagina the other day and AVA DOLL was fucking a chick with a dildo when she broke my newbie cherry.

Some people should have listened to McGruff the Dog during grade school.
Old 09-30-2018, 02:02 PM   #19
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenASmith View Post
I will let “Cyrptkicker” handle this accordingly

Looks to be like Mokoa has this covered. He doesn't need my help.
Old 09-30-2018, 02:11 PM   #20
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Strawberry beat me to it. The only thing I disagree with in her post is that some of the best attorneys I know are public defenders and court appointed. They may be overworked, but most are top notch.

Back to the OP, yes, very bad form to discuss activities on the phone or in person.

Probable cause is a reasonable belief that a crime has occurred, not a phone call. Cops can’t bust into your place legally without a reasonable knowledge that a crime was committed - like the smell of illegal substances wafting out the door, some illegal item in plain view, or exigency circumstances like screams or strange noises. Like others stated, when an outstanding warrant is involved, all bets are off. If anyone was arrested, in Dallas or elsewhere, merely because of a phone call, it was likely due to an outstanding warrant of some sort.

In Texas, you must identify yourself, but don’t need to show ID. If the cops show up at your door, you don’t have to let them come in without a warrant and they will not likely get it. They are much more likely to watch you and harass any visitors you have.

Standard procedure for police is to get you on the phone or in writing to discuss sexual services for money. Then all they have to do is get you to show up and confirm you’re the same person they spoke to earlier.

However, while stating Yes to the OPs questions would be the worst, stating No isn’t great either because it leaves open for debate that while she doesn’t engage in those acts, she does engage in others. Do not discuss services for money. Period.
Old 10-03-2018, 08:05 AM   #21
Randyredhead
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 411575
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It now appears that StephenASmith is the latest to feel the ban burn. Not going to miss him on this board.

And of course, thanks to the providers that KNOW something about the law enforcement process and sharing info with us.

RR
Old 10-09-2018, 07:32 PM   #22
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry skye View Post
Please elaborate on this.
How can a cop bust you AFTER the act, with nothing to substantiate the arrest other than a phone call from someone?

The scenario that makes much more sense to me, is the guy makes the call, the police have to respond, the provider opens the door, allows them inside, where OOPS, there is some random felony in plain sight. This subsequently leads to an arrest for that or some other extenuating circumstance (outstanding warrant, violence etc.) DO NOT LET THEM INSIDE! You have the right to refuse to allow then entry without probable cause or a warrant.

The cops can't just arrest somebody because someone made a phone call and alleged a crime occurred. If it were that easy the whole hooker world would be behind bars.

They are cops they are allowed to lie
Old 10-09-2018, 07:38 PM   #23
Guest083119
Account Disabled

Lie about being cops, not lie about having a warrant!
Old 10-09-2018, 07:40 PM   #24
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Motels and hotels don't need a warrant!
Old 10-09-2018, 09:14 PM   #25
Guest083119
Account Disabled

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Of course they do, unless there is the same exigent circumstancess which apply as in a private home. Why? Because guests have a reasonable expectation of privacy when staying in a motel or hotel. That is applicable standard.

Under some limited circumstances, a hotel employee can enter a room but they can’t give police permission to search without your consent or against your will. They can enter to prevent property damage but they can’t rifle through your belongings.

Source: The Fourth Amendment of the Constitution.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:30 PM   #26
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Stuff?.....it's cop basics 101

So you think all the hookers that have been busted in hotels/motels were only based between a illegal consensual meeting between cop and whore? lol Alot are trough anonymous calls to police that hookers are turning tricks in certain hotels/motels rooms. Most all hotels/motels work with cops anyways against prostitution. A police officer doesn't need permission from the hotel/motel manager to go trough your belongings. All a cop needs is his reasonable suspicion to go trough your belongings and to ask for id and probable cause to arrest you. Good luck trying to defeat a cop on that point in court.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:46 PM   #27
Guest083119
Account Disabled

You are incorrect. I’m not saying that cops don’t lie, but show me a successful case (conviction not based on a plea) based on a an illegal search/ no warrant or based on some bs anonymous tip.

They can’t conduct a search without your permission unless there is some contraband in plain sight. You must identify yourself, but in Texas you don’t have to produce a hard copy of your ID unless you’re driving, etc. Reasonable suspicion of what to rifle through your stuff? I’d he goes through your stuff and there isn’t some sort of illegal contraband, what would you consider probable cause for a prostitution arrest???

Cops can’t arrest people for prostitution based on hearsay. And they don’t. What happens is they get lucky and people are stupid and let them in or have contraband and leave things out in plain sight or have things that emit odors. That is probable cause.

Some morels and hotels do assist and call police, but without independent corroboration of a crime or a confession, it’s not going anywhere past some thing like a trespassing order and being banned from the premises. Even that is unlikely absent obvious criminal acts because of hotels being places of public accommodation covered under the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Hookers and pimps aren’t covered, but because of a disproportionate amount of covered momorories being involves, it’s a slippery slope most places won’t want to risk.

NOW, that said, if you are talking about calls alleging instances of sex trafficking or related illegal acts, then, yes, some of the rules change, but they will still try to fit them into the exigent circumstances exception.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:49 PM   #28
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Like i said ask some of the Dallas ladies in the ladies private forum or hell ask them in the coed ..i know one personally that the client called the cops on her after he had a session with her. She went to jail, got out the next day. So yes i I'm correct.

In Texas if a cop can articulate a crime that you have committed or about to commit, yes you do have provide ID, even if you are not driving.
Old 10-10-2018, 03:49 AM   #29
Guest083119
Account Disabled

The problem with you spreading misinformation and urban legends is that over the years, I’ve seen how it affects people. They think, “cops can arrest me regardless, so it really doesn’t matter what I do.” This is a very dangerous and detrimental attitude that I have seen lead to many unnecessary arrests.

In your most recent questionable example, I can guarantee, without even glancing at the file, that the guy turned the girl in for something besides prostitution. Or that she had warrants. But she most likely had some contraband, if this situation even happened at all. There’s no way in hell any ADA would accept this charge or and any Judge would entertain it. Zero percent chance.

Some other fun facts:

Cops can’t legally have sex with you, admit it and arrest you after. Not even in Hawaii or Michigan. Cops don’t have to tell you they’re cops. Bullshit disclaimers on websites do more harm than good and probably serve as more of an admission than anything else. Advertising Doubles can get a lady arrested for promotion of prostitution. Giving a lady a free ride to a session could also get you arrested for the same. Much like on To Catch a Predator cops will ask someone to brings something (e.g., condoms) to a session to prove that person is the same person they are talking to on the phone or online.

So, as you can see, it’s a dangerous world out there even with good and valid, factual information. It’s treacherous with misinformation, half truths, and urban legends. I wish they’d bring back all of Shyster Jon’s stickies in the Legal Forum. They address almost all of these topics in such a clear and concise way.
Old 10-10-2018, 03:58 AM   #30
Guest083119
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper View Post
In Texas if a cop can articulate a crime that you have committed or about to commit, yes you do have provide ID, even if you are not driving.
Random hearsay is not an articulable basis. It’s called a Terry Stop and it applies to a “reasonable suspicion” based on "specific and articulable facts" that would lead a reasonable officer to believe the person detained is about to commit a criminal act (or is committing one), not based on past conduct s/he did not witness. Courts will look at the totality of the circumstances to judge whether the officer’s belief was validly reasonable.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women