Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70498
biomed161173
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47817
pyramider46370
bambino40465
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2024, 11:10 AM   #16
Star Hollowday
Young and Curvy

User ID: 622836
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Ugh... disappointed
Lol dont be baby there are many awesome ladies that do and will make you so happy Im sure!
Star Hollowday is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 09:41 AM   #17
TheHolySong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

@mecca I wouldn't even feel disappointed. Those types of individuals are 100% a no go in my book.
TheHolySong is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 10:02 AM   #18
TBoneFkr
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Agreed. There's a lot of AMP girls in town that have a no blacks policy. I was surprised when a buddy of mine told me he's been refused around town. Sent him to Cici and company. Glad she's not racist.
TBoneFkr is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 11:01 AM   #19
Star Hollowday
Young and Curvy

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHolySong View Post
@mecca I wouldn't even feel disappointed. Those types of individuals are 100% a no go in my book.
Yep I agree baby and glad we both have a 100% policy we both stick to xoxo
Old 06-19-2024, 11:05 AM   #20
Star Hollowday
Young and Curvy

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBoneFkr View Post
Agreed. There's a lot of AMP girls in town that have a no blacks policy. I was surprised when a buddy of mine told me he's been refused around town. Sent him to Cici and company. Glad she's not racist.
Hope you are having an awesome day! Crazy how a preference is considered being racist but hey does it really matter. Is it really a big issue or does my preference trigger you baby. It shouldn't because yours or anyone elses dont bother me. But any way stay blessed!
Old 06-19-2024, 01:16 PM   #21
Wishbone2288
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

So I actually think madison was from Dallas now that I think about it. Big bubble butt. Darker skin. Some tatts.
Wishbone2288 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 04:02 PM   #22
TBoneFkr
Premium Access

Ahhhh... Preference. Ok. Maybe racist was too strong a word and perhaps uncalled for.
Old 06-20-2024, 06:09 AM   #23
Mecca
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

I don't think it's racist. Just seems more and more providers have a no black preference. Makes a limited pool of providers, especially in this town.

Just frustrating when I see a provider I would be interested in seeing to then see their preference in clients.
Mecca is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 10:03 AM   #24
TheHolySong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

@Tbone so far even if they have that policy and my bud went he got serviced for being respectful. I would call it racist because it's discrimination based off race. In an ideal world the race of someone doesn't and shouldn't matter.

Also the use of the word "preference" is just a cover up for it. A true "preference" is you prefer steak over chicken. It doesn't mean you hate chicken it just means you favor steak. People say it's a "preference", what they mean is I don't like X and don't enjoy X and don't want to deal with X. If you insert a race in there it makes that statement racist.

I don't see providers with that policy because it shouldn't be acceptable to be racist even if it means I'm favored.
TheHolySong is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 11:30 AM   #25
Lobodick
Premium Access

I think if they were serving steak or chicken and didn't want to serve someone based on the color of their skin that would be racist, but they are selling themselves and an experience. If they don't click with certain people that's ok. No one judges women who only cater to 21 and up or 40 and up. just because the color of skin is listed doesn't mean they are racist. I doubt the 50% of black women that have that same rule are racist.
Lobodick is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 12:22 PM   #26
TBoneFkr
Premium Access

All good points gentleman. Personally I won't see a provider that has that policy. It just sits wrong with me. Just my "preference."
Old 06-20-2024, 01:52 PM   #27
Dweezle22
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

I realize this isn’t the most politically correct activity. And I fully respect any woman’s decision to have complete control over her body and who she sees intimately. But, I’d really like to hear a truthful thoughtful reasoning why she will not see black men. To my knowledge, I’ve never heard a reason from a provider. We can conjecture all we want until then, I suppose. Is it as simple as not wanting to see men with facial hair or too obese? Or is it something much deeper and rooted in systemic issues?
On another note, I’ve never ever been turned away because I am white. And I fully understand that is a privilege.
Dweezle22 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 07:45 PM   #28
desertfish
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Sweet Nikki usually adds sanity and clarity to these discussions from an intelligent provider's point of view.

I have not seen any of her ads lately. Does anyone know where she is?
desertfish is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 12:32 AM   #29
Wishbone2288
Premium Access

Guys please don't scare off before she even gets here! I for one am looking forward to her arrival!
Wishbone2288 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 09:16 AM   #30
Mecca
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dweezle22 View Post
I realize this isn’t the most politically correct activity. And I fully respect any woman’s decision to have complete control over her body and who she sees intimately. But, I’d really like to hear a truthful thoughtful reasoning why she will not see black men. To my knowledge, I’ve never heard a reason from a provider. We can conjecture all we want until then, I suppose. Is it as simple as not wanting to see men with facial hair or too obese? Or is it something much deeper and rooted in systemic issues?
On another note, I’ve never ever been turned away because I am white. And I fully understand that is a privilege.
I had a talk with a provider before about not seeing black men. Very candid convos. The basis for her rule was black men are larger than average and typically really like to pound it out. So if, for example, she sees 3 to 4 blacks a day...after a while she needs a few days to recover. Those days off are lost revenue for her. She will make exceptions to the rule, especially if the black man isn't large, but not often.

That I totally get. But I think most that have that rule, don't have the same rationale.
Mecca is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women