Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60443
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41779
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36164
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2013, 11:59 AM   #16
Onlyfun
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I am saying she was fantastic, I don't know "heads up". However i don't think it is appropriate to publicly trash someone I have never met. Who knows what kind of stress she may have been under at the time. I know the description I am hearing of her in this thread is nothing like the reality I had with her. That is what I am saying. I have found this thru life's adventures, you cant please all people all of the time. Maybe sthtexaschic is trying too hard to please others.I for one believe you guys should cut her some slack. you might find out that she will treat you as well as she treated me
Onlyfun is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:23 PM   #17
redd19
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Only fun, I'm thinking you post a review of your wonderful time with her, since your ONE review is of someone else. Otherwise the horizon starts getting whiter as the knight approaches.
redd19 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #18
Onlyfun
Account Disabled

Redd ever thought that I may just like keeping a lower profile than some of you other people? Maybe I dont like posting reviews. Seems there are many that want to jump to conclusions about people they have never met. I do not owe anyone any explanations on here. I do however disagree with people bashing people on here they do not know. I wont criticize people unless they criticize me or someone I know. That being said how many of the people here in this thread have actually met her???
Old 04-08-2013, 12:59 PM   #19
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlyfun View Post
Redd ever thought that I may just like keeping a lower profile than some of you other people? Maybe I dont like posting reviews. Seems there are many that want to jump to conclusions about people they have never met. I do not owe anyone any explanations on here. I do however disagree with people bashing people on here they do not know. I wont criticize people unless they criticize me or someone I know. That being said how many of the people here in this thread have actually met her???
I have met her and reviewed her twice. I never had any scheduling issues with her, but if he did it's worth posting about. The purpose of this board is sharing information, good or bad. She has the right to jump in and defend herself if she likes.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:59 PM   #20
trickione
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by single1 View Post
Recently a girl I wanted to see changed her mind about seeing me and I ended up meeting someone else who was willing to take her spot. And it ended up being one of the best sessions of my life! Beautiful 5'9" 18 y/o with a model face.

Don't let it get to you HnH, it happens to all of us. Like Capitan says, always have a back up plan. Who knows, the back up might be better than the original. It was for me...
Do you have a contact?
trickione is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:08 PM   #21
headnhand
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default It WOULD Have Been Only Fun...

I hope Only Fun is not suggesting I have been anything BUT a gentleman... Ask those I HAVE seen... I never had a chance to treat her as ANYTHING since I never got to see her... I think THAT is the point many are missing about my comments. I was set up, NOT by accident, but on purpose for WHAT? All I ever did was praise her showcase and tell her how excited I was to be meeting her. I was very understanding the FIRST time she cancelled the day of (I never made a complaint about it), but the second time she did it to me... There was NO doubt it was on purpose. I am not sure what her problem was with me, but I certainly do NOT need problems like THAT!
headnhand is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:59 PM   #22
redd19
Account Disabled

Quote:
The thought actually crossed my mind, but the one jumping to conclusions is yourself, your flying off the handle about a guys honest complaints. It happend to him, why would he lie? It didn't happen to smith, or myself, but there still has to be some appreciation for a guys honest gripe about a bad experience.

But don't worry buddy, no need to join freedom fitness your getting plenty of exercise here!
Old 04-08-2013, 03:11 PM   #23
sthtexaschic
Account Disabled

User ID: 128824
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey there! I apologized to him for what I did. I admit I shouldn't have done what I did. Its too bad that he had to bring it up on this site.
sthtexaschic is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:14 PM   #24
Onlyfun
Account Disabled

I am not flying off a handle. Again assumptions?? I am just saying what I believe about her and I get attacked. That is justified how?
Old 04-08-2013, 03:18 PM   #25
redd19
Account Disabled

Quote:
I am not flying off a handle. Again assumptions?? I am just saying what I believe about her and I get attacked. That is justified how?
I'm an Internet bully, sorry! But I think the issue now is clear, I'm gonna move on if I see you I'd still buy u a beer.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:23 PM   #26
redd19
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sthtexaschic View Post
Hey there! I apologized to him for what I did. I admit I shouldn't have done what I did. Its too bad that he had to bring it up on this site.

This alone speaks volumes, a lot of ppl would have made excuses. People make mistakes, we move on.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:09 PM   #27
headnhand
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default Guess I hit A Raw Nerve!

Hey, look... I NEVER said she wasn't a great person... I merely warned that her business skills are horrible... At least with ME! She was great right up until she didn't see why confirming an appointment with NO intention of being there would be a problem... I am NOT bashing her BCD skills... I wanted to see her BECAUSE of her reviews... Soooo... Please don't bash ME... I didn't leave a review... I just said... Don't count on this one... Enough said... Next Please!!!
headnhand is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:09 PM   #28
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
I am saying she was fantastic, I don't know "heads up". However i don't think it is appropriate to publicly trash someone I have never met. Who knows what kind of stress she may have been under at the time. I know the description I am hearing of her in this thread is nothing like the reality I had with her. That is what I am saying. I have found this thru life's adventures, you cant please all people all of the time. Maybe sthtexaschic is trying too hard to please others.I for one believe you guys should cut her some slack. you might find out that she will treat you as well as she treated me
I wouldn't have posted anything in this thread if you hadn't ended your previous post with, "But maybe it was because I was a gentleman that treated her as a lady instead of just a lay"

Posting your own experience with her is one thing, but that last comment seemed to be implying something about the OP.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:21 PM   #29
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sthtexaschic View Post
He could have complained in a less public forum, but at least here, you can defend yourself, and I don't know, try to make up.

I agree with Mr. Smith that one of the purposes of this site is to share information, good or bad.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:37 PM   #30
single1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

I'm just here for the beer...

Trickione, if your ever come to McAllen, pm me.
single1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women