Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41516
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35881
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2012, 01:07 AM   #16
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Anne coulter is a smart incisive thinker with a rapier wit and a manner given to cutting through the fog of liberal lies thrown out to miseducate our youth and fool the electorate. She skewers liberals constantly on the jagged edges of their inanities,

Liberals cannot out argue her so the resort to calling her names. The same thing they do in almost every case.

In the situation of immigrants, most law abiding ones from oppressive and totolitarian states tend to be conservatives and lovers of freedom, at least the first generation
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:40 AM   #17
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
Anne coulter is a smart incisive thinker
Ann Coultor is not smart, she told right in front of my eyes on fox tv that romney lost the election because 65% of all immigrants are from third world countries.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:45 AM   #18
waverunner234
Valued Poster

I would say that, as every republican. ann coulter is very dumb.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:46 AM   #19
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Anne coulter is a smart incisive thinker with a rapier wit and a manner given to cutting through the fog of liberal lies thrown out to miseducate our youth and fool the electorateLike evolution? Other liberals will let a lie stand because another liberal said it? I hope you are trying to fuck with our heads instead of actually believing the shit you are saying.. She skewers liberals constantly on the jagged edges of their inanities,

Liberals cannot out argue her so the resort to calling her names. The same thing they do in almost every case.

In the situation of immigrants, most law abiding ones from oppressive and totolitarian states tend to be conservatives and lovers of freedom, at least the first generation
You haven't seen her on Bill Mahr's show. Funny how she doesn't discuss her books or attack any of the panel members. She's all about getting paid.
Love your logic that if she acts like a bitch and someone calls her on it they can't outargue her. Normal people can tell a bitch or an asshole without trying to out-argue them.
And on that note, later.

Asshole.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:53 AM   #20
waverunner234
Valued Poster

And while all the Texans are sleeping, I'm laughing my ass of.

:l aughing1::blow up:: smileysex::blowu p::blo wup::laughi ng1::lau ghing1::f ish_h4h:
Old 11-08-2012, 02:13 AM   #21
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
Ann Coultor is not smart, she told right in front of my eyes on fox tv that romney lost the election because 65% of all immigrants are from third world countries.
Could it be that In some manner your posts need more preciseness? Perhaps it's not where they are from that was her point but how they voted. I think that in the 60's Ted Kennedy/Lyndon Johnson did pass an immigration bill stealthily designed to benefit the democrat party and ostensibly was for "family reunification" .

Exactly what she said and meant and what you type she said most likely does need study but romney did lose because America is changing demographically and if it is demonstrable that immigrants from the third world tend to vote for a nanny state, what exactly does that have to do with indicating a lack of intelligence?
Old 11-08-2012, 02:19 AM   #22
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Could it be that In some manner your posts need more preciseness? Perhaps it's not where they are from that was her point but how they voted. I think that in the 60's Ted Kennedy/Lyndon Johnson did pass an immigration bill stealthily designed to benefit the democrat party and ostensibly was for "family reunification" .

Exactly what she said and meant and what you type she said most likely does need study but romney did lose because America is changing demographically and if it is demonstrable that immigrants from the third world tend to vote for a nanny state, what exactly does that have to do with indicating a lack of intelligence?
You make me thinking.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:25 AM   #23
waverunner234
Valued Poster

But don't get smart,

Ann Coulter is still the woman I'd like to see with a devastating sickness.
Like cancer or worse.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:29 AM   #24
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
But don't get smart,

Ann Coulter is still the woman I'd like to see with a devastating sickness.
Like cancer or worse.
I hope you don't mean that
Old 11-08-2012, 04:20 AM   #25
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I stand firmly on the side of freedom and liberty. Something you would not understand.
My kind and generous one way, 1st Class ticket to Damascus is still available for you. I've heard the weather is fine this time of year.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:34 AM   #26
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Bob Schieffer said it best - there's not enough old white guys left for the Republicans to ever elect another President. And the numbers back him up.
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:53 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

http://clerk.house.gov/member_info/e...nfo/index.aspx

First, a win is a win.

Second, the Obaminables high-fiving and ridiculing are ignoring the fact that Obmainable's totals this time were lower than last time, and much closer to only 50% of the votes cast, even with Florida, which is being reported as close, but counting.

Third, by criticizing Romney for his performance, as close as it is in 2012, that admits that a better Republican candidate would have won.

The 2014 and 2016 elections began yesterday.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:55 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
Bob Schieffer said it best - there's not enough old white guys left for the Republicans to ever elect another President. And the numbers back him up.
Just looking in the mirror would back him up! But I doubt he sees what he actually is.

An Old White Guy!
Old 11-08-2012, 05:10 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
..if it is demonstrable that immigrants from the third world tend to vote for a nanny state, what exactly does that have to do with indicating a lack of intelligence?
... it does not take an extraordinary amount of analytical talent to determine the fundamental reason people wish to emigrate to this country (or sneak across the border), even though the favorite past time in their respective countries seems to be burning, spitting on, or stomping on our flag (of a scare-crow likeliness of our President), and spending a little time conversing with them fresh "off the boat" or out of the river bottom might be informative ... for those who fantasize and glamourize about the reasons ....

... there is a perception, fed by the "leaders" in their home countries, that the U.S. is a rich country and there is a "pot of gold" awaiting their arrival .. no matter how they manage to get here ...

.. that false image is created back "home" to demonize this country and to blame this country for the poor conditions at home to shift the blame and responsibility for the "leaders" lacking the ability to provide adequately for the occupants of that country ..

.. but the result is when they arrive they do not understand that the "richness" of our country has historically been the hard work and long hours expended by those living here already and the ability of people living here to begin their own business and work long and hard to develope that business with many years of marginal income and marginal benefits until it begins to thrive.

The Spaniards exploring what is now the Western United States did not find the "Gold City" and neither do the immigrants coming here looking for the "pot of gold."

The FACT that they come from "third world" countries, which are traditionally poor and lacking in much of an ecomonic engine for improvement, shows that the immigrants who arrive here from those countries more than likely are not acquainted with 50 to 100 hour work weeks ... whether it be as an employee or business owner. (That is not a description of ALL, but an accurate generalization, and an historical description of the phases of the sugar beet industry development in Colorada demonstrates what is common upon their arrival ... and it depends on the cultural differences from which they came.)
Old 11-08-2012, 05:28 AM   #30
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Here we go again. Immigrants are the escapegoats. That bitch needs to have her mouth krazy glued. Now she's gonna have all right wing white people scared of immigrants. Somehow the GOP is starting to feel like HItler, but instead of persecuting Jews, they're going to start persecuting immigrants. What's next, concentration camps so they can't vote?

The GOPs problem is their lack of inclusiveness. If someone did a demographics study on people that attend rallies, minorities are underrepresented, not because they're not allowed, but because the actions of the GOP turn off non-whites. The GOP could easily have the support of 75% of latinos - hard workers, conservative values, religious values, etc., but when Jan Brewer says that anyone that looks Hispanic can be treated different than those that don't look Hispanic even if they're US Citizens, the GOP will not be supported by the Latino voters.

It's not the message, it's the actions. They can scream all they want that they're friends with the Latino community but their actions say otherwise.

And the result is Obama got a second term. If the GOP is not careful and doesn't embrace that the demographics of the US is changing (I know, even if it bothers some of you), they won't win more elections. Every four years more naturalized citizens are added to the voter rolls and those votes are going straight to the Democrats.

Come to the 21st century or die a slow death.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women