Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42324
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36739
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2021, 11:29 PM   #16
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Who remembers The Brown Derby at Monroeville Mall?
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 05:21 AM   #17
Looker151
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Oh yeah, I remember that place, only been there once. How about Howard Johnson's? I worked at one on the turnpike in high school days.
Looker151 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 08:07 AM   #18
flows-with-water
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Who remembers when Monroeville mall had the ice skating rink. Perhaps I wandered off topic. Forgive me
flows-with-water is online now   Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 09:03 AM   #19
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flows-with-water View Post
Who remembers when Monroeville mall had the ice skating rink. Perhaps I wandered off topic. Forgive me

Funny you should mention that. I had younger friends watching the original "Dawn of the Dead" and they thought the inside of Monroeville Mall was 'faked' for the movie. I had to tell them thats what it was like back then- clock tower, skating rink. They asked where the rink was & were surprised to find out it was where the food court is at.
Old 06-28-2021, 12:52 PM   #20
swpa1706
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtslnce View Post
The Wendy's on rt 286 wasn't a Wendy's originally that's why it's designed with the sunroom. I believe it may have been a Miami subs, Quiznos, and something else at one point(?). It's bad, I've been in that general area almost all my life and I can't remember ��.

There's a Hoss's on rt 22 in murrysville. Not sure how many of those are left but only one I know of. Pretty sure there is also a ponderosa in Butler that is still open. I used to love going to buffets when I was a kid.
Some Wendy’s do have a sunroom, Latrobe does as well as the one on 22 in Ebensburg. I’m sure there are others but those are two that I’ve been to.
swpa1706 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 02:14 PM   #21
t-bird57
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay View Post
Who remembers The Brown Derby at Monroeville Mall?
How about the Original Oyster House and Di Pomodoro, I'm dating myself but I worked at the Mall late 70's early 80's great place to meet woman back in the day made lots, and lots of friends, and FWB
t-bird57 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 PM   #22
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bird57 View Post
How about the Original Oyster House and Di Pomodoro, I'm dating myself but I worked at the Mall late 70's early 80's great place to meet woman back in the day made lots, and lots of friends, and FWB

Same friends of mine thought I was kidding when I told them about smoking in the mall. I still remember the day it went non-smoking, as I was walking into Monroeville Mall, cigarette in hand, walked half way thru till I realized no one else was smoking & there were no ash trays. Oops!!

These friends of mine thought I was making it up!!
You should've seen there amusement/amazement at an old cigarette machine at the bowling alley in Dormont. For them it was like discovering an ancient relic.They all took pics for their Facebook/Instagrams. LOL!
Old 06-29-2021, 08:44 PM   #23
Mark56
Registered Member

Loved the Kings Restaurant that was near me in Gibsonia PA but due to COVID, it closed. Recently the outside was painted an there was work going on inside so was hoping it would soon reopen. Well it has just reopened as a "Medical Marijuana" shop. I am so bummed. Now I have to drive to Butler if I want to go to Kings.
Mark56 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 10:36 PM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserface View Post
I know the one in Bridgeville was there until relatively recently (last few years). Where, when I say it was "there", I just mean the structure was there and the signs still said King's. Not sure when it stopped operating. It's a Mexican restaurant now.
Actually you are referring to the former Heidelberg Kings. That is the one that is now a Mexican Restaurant.

The Bridgeville Kings never changed into anything when it closed. The site has been available for lease for a while
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 10:42 PM   #25
Vulture
Gaining Momentum

Back in the early 60s my father owned a tavern in White Township. You bought a pack of cigarettes from the machine for 30 cents but there was three pennies between the inner pack and the cellophane that you thumbed out after pulling the red opener on top. Now if that doesn't date you nothing does. Sorry to be a little off topic.
Vulture is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 03:37 PM   #26
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

In the late 90s-early 2000s, I worked at a newer Kings as a Dishwasher while working on a 2nd degree. I guess you could say I had fun. The pay sucked, and I turned down quite a few propositions. Still kicking myself over that. Time & Age wasn't kind to some of those girls. LOL!

Lets just say if you work at a restaurant you wont eat there.

Not long after I quit most of the staff quit. I always said they left because the guy who did ALL the work was leaving.

And YES! I got to meet Hartley during a banquet for the help that stayed 5yrs or more.

As a busboy/dishwasher I learned that the public assumes just because you're cleaning off tables, you must be deaf or retarded because they'll talk about all kinds of stuff while you're around, even if its something illegal.
Old 07-01-2021, 03:41 AM   #27
truckinfun
Premium Access

There's also a Hoss's in Belle Vernon, the Kings in Bentleyville closed up from covid
truckinfun is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 12:32 PM   #28
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Kings was a mainstay of mine back when I was a kid in the 70's 80's. We would get a group of kids to eat the kitchen sink, the Kings Castle or a banana wheel delight. It was a great place....and sad that they are coming to an end of an era. Covid or whatever has fucked up a lot of my favorite places in general. Including titty bars and places of ill repute.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 01:24 PM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Del Kids was an awesome greasy spoon. 6 egg omelettes, mounds of home fries and a half a pound of bacon. It was open 24/7. Gus was the cook. Miss that place. Off the Craftin exit on 79.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 01:58 PM   #30
swpa1706
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Kings was a mainstay of mine back when I was a kid in the 70's 80's. We would get a group of kids to eat the kitchen sink, the Kings Castle or a banana wheel delight. It was a great place....and sad that they are coming to an end of an era. Covid or whatever has fucked up a lot of my favorite places in general. Including titty bars and places of ill repute.
Kings got bought out several years ago and has been going downhill ever since. It’s like the company that bought it doesn’t know what to do with it, they keep changing the menu etc.

I met Hartley King about 5 years ago, cool guy and really down to earth. I recognized him right away from the old TV commercials when I was a kid, lol.
swpa1706 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women