Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2017, 12:56 PM   #16
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Neither one of us will ever know, will we?

I have provisions with my estate lawyer for the continuance of my postings with a ghost writer, specifically instructing him to find ways to aggravate gay people such as yourself.
You do know calling a Liberal person gay is not an insult. It is like calling a Redneck a deer hunter. Even if he is not, he wants his fellow rednecks to be allowed to do as they wish and doesn't care if you think he is. The deer know who is shooting at them just like the "faggs" know it when you show up with your stale Kitke.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 01:58 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Neither one of us will ever know, will we?

I have provisions with my estate lawyer for the continuance of my postings with a ghost writer, specifically instructing him to find ways to aggravate gay people such as yourself.
Is your "ghost writer's" name Uncle Han? Bert Jones?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 05:27 PM   #18
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Is your "ghost writer's" name Uncle Han? Bert Jones?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
You are rather dull brained, aren't you?

He will write under my one and only name -DSK.

However, I'm not dead yet, of this you can be certain..or can you?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 05:27 PM   #19
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
You do know calling a Liberal person gay is not an insult.
I certainly do know that. What I do not know is why they use it as an insult....
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 06:02 PM   #20
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
I certainly do know that. What I do not know is why they use it as an insult....
If you know it why the fuck do you call everyone that you disagree with gay and a liberal? Liberals think it is okay to be gay or black or female or even conservative. Just do not impose your shit on others. Funny how all the Red states want to tell us all how to live while sucking on the Government tit.
Old 05-08-2017, 08:29 PM   #21
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
If you know it why the fuck do you call everyone that you disagree with gay and a liberal? Liberals think it is okay to be gay or black or female or even conservative. Just do not impose your shit on others. Funny how all the Red states want to tell us all how to live while sucking on the Government tit.
Look you gay liberal, I want to know why it is acceptable for gay liberals to call a conservative "gay" with intent to disparage?

You are an unimaginative robot forced to study boring subjects by your domineering mother who put success in school above happiness in life.

You are a drone who follows group conformity thought, a characteristic of close minded liberals.

You are racist to the core, mindlessly considering your own people superior.

I estimate your height at 5' 2'.

All political parties are telling people how to live and think and suck on the government tit. We have trillions in debt to prove it, and all those Democrat politicians who love welfare.

The liberal government tells me how to live, how to think, who to hire, and who I have to serve as a customer, you dimwitted weakling.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 12:28 PM   #22
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Look you gay liberal, I want to know why it is acceptable for gay liberals to call a conservative "gay" with intent to disparage?
I never said it was okay for anyone to call people names I only respond in kind. But If Conservatives hate being Gay , why are so many Gay?
You are an unimaginative robot forced to study boring subjects by your domineering mother who put success in school above happiness in life.
Actually ALL of my family are Republicans and so are most of my friends. I do agree that my Mother was part of a borg ship of followers LOL!
You are a drone who follows group conformity thought, a characteristic of close minded liberals.
I am so far from a drone it is pathetic you would even think so. I bet I have more conservative traits than you have of Progressive.
You are racist to the core, mindlessly considering your own people superior.
You have no idea what race I even belong to so how would you even be able to determine that.
I estimate your height at 5' 2'
. You are close, just add another 11/2 inches, or 5 times the length of your man clit.

All political parties are telling people how to live and think and suck on the government tit. We have trillions in debt to prove it, and all those Democrat politicians who love welfare.
I agree with you on that point, Funny, Dems spend welfare on citizens and Rep's spend it on corporations.
The liberal government tells me how to live, how to think, who to hire, and who I have to serve as a customer, you dimwitted weakling.
I agree they do tell you how to not oppress others and to live your life as you choose.
Old 05-09-2017, 03:58 PM   #23
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
I agree they do tell you how to not oppress others and to live your life as you choose.
Let's make a deal - Republicans cut welfare to corporations, and Democrats cut it out for people - fair enough?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 09:12 PM   #24
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
But If Conservatives hate being Gay , why are so many Gay?
where did you get that impression???? the log cabin republicans (conservative gays) compromise a very small part of the gay population. a minority within a minority.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 08:12 AM   #25
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
where did you get that impression???? the log cabin republicans (conservative gays) compromise a very small part of the gay population. a minority within a minority.
If it is such a heinous crime, why would any of them be? By the way I am including all the Republicans that are married and get caught with the same sex partners in my assertion. Funny how you sound like the ones that vote your way are okay somehow. LOL!
Old 05-10-2017, 12:24 PM   #26
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let's make a deal - Republicans cut welfare to corporations, and Democrats cut it out for people - fair enough?
Great Idea! Now We are both hated!
Old 05-10-2017, 03:24 PM   #27
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Great Idea! Now We are both hated!
Mark of a fair compromise!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 07:53 PM   #28
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Funny how you sound like the ones that vote your way are okay somehow. LOL!
???
Old 05-11-2017, 12:10 PM   #29
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
???
You sound like" They are such a small demographic, lets just keep them for the votes" plus we might need a quick BNG sometime.
You are pathetic. If The Blacks or the Gays or the Latinas voted you way, they would be the cats pajamas. Two face cowards you are!
Old 05-11-2017, 07:36 PM   #30
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Quote:
You sound like" They are such a small demographic, lets just keep them for the votes" plus we might need a quick BNG sometime.
You are pathetic. If The Blacks or the Gays or the Latinas voted you way, they would be the cats pajamas. Two face cowards you are!
eye see.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women