Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2014, 11:23 PM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Actually you were just looking for a excuse to smear shit dull knife. Scrape of your shoe.
The "dull knife" made a point, LittleEva. Just telling the truth.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 05:53 AM   #17
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The "dull knife" made a point, LittleEva. Just telling the truth.

In your senile old head dull knife. The only point you made, was you are stupid.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 07:56 PM   #18
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submodo View Post
IF they can prove Obama knew/ordered it, he's toast and should be.
You mean..like the Dems had PROOF that Nixon knew/ordered Rose Mary Woods to erase 18 minutes of tape?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:28 AM   #19
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I'm reading this book called The Last Battle. It is about the close of World War II when some Americans, some French prisoners, and (get this) some German Wermacht defended a castle against the Waffen SS. The war was just about over, Hitler was dead, and orders had been given to the hard core Nazis in the SS to seize the castle and kill everyone inside (German and French alike). The Wermacht were soldiers not Nazis. Their war was over.

Makes me wonder who the Waffen SS are here and who are just the regular democrats. When you know you've lost you accept that and move on or do you use every underhanded trick to not win but to not lose. I can tell that EVA is SS and a few others as well.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:53 AM   #20
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default a pox on the head of your.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You are surprised there are people stupid enough to believe a President, any President yet not surprised that folks might actually believe some of your nonsense!?

You asshole's sound like the Code Pink bitchs that wanted Bush impeached.

Impeach him at the polls. You had your chance in 2012.
what never surprises me is that WTF affects an above the fray superiority and pronounces a pox on both houses, but only and always in threads where even he finds it impossible to defend the liar party

with him its either defending democrats or acting like hes beyond and above either side of an issue
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:59 AM   #21
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
what never surprises me is that WTF affects an above the fray superiority and pronounces a pox on both houses, but only and always in threads where even he finds it impossible to defend the liar party

with him its either defending democrats or acting like hes beyond and above either side of an issue
Richard Nixon must be looking down from Heaven, (or up from hell), in complete awe of this current administration.

If only he would have had a willing press, made up of loyal lackeys, to simply look the other way.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 10:19 AM   #22
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

But wait, there's more. Now the IRS can't find emails from 6 more IRS employees involved in this. Geez, what a surprise.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...THEON_STRIPPED

Total BS. And the few remaining liberals who support Obama still find nothing wrong with this.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 11:49 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Richard Nixon must be looking down from Heaven, (or up from hell), in complete awe of this current administration.

If only he would have had a willing press, made up of loyal lackeys, to simply look the other way.
What does that even mean? That Obama is under less scrutiny than Nixon? Or that it would have been better if nobody exposed Nixon for Watergate?

In either case, you're wrong.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 02:18 PM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

Nixon needed a few coats of Bronze My Face and he could have gotten away with murder.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 05:18 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

If you are not outraged by the behavior of this administration, you owe Nixon and Reagan an apology.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 06:04 PM   #26
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Nixon resigned, rather than drag this country down. Lets see what the... Omuzinazi does, next year... LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 06:15 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Makes me wonder who the Waffen SS are here .
Look in the mirror JD, it is you and your never compromise Tea Wackados.

If you can't figure out who the dumbest mofo in the room is, it is because it is probably you.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 06:19 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What does that even mean? That Obama is under less scrutiny than Nixon?
It means that they can not believe that there are folks that do not think like them. It is because they live in the echo chamber of talk radio where they all march in lock step....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 12:35 PM   #29
trident60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50
Default An Un-Noticed but Bigger Crime

When the IRS confessed that it had "lost" the e-mails it tried to cover its tracks by moaning about the exhaustive and costly search involving hundreds of people. Congress instructed the IRS multiple times that it wanted "all" of Lois Lerner's e-mails and six other likely co-conspirators. The IRS slipped up when it admitted that it had been using search words to look for e-mails to recover them and review them for relevancy. The IRS also admitted that it had asked the Justice Department for relevant e-mails from Lerner. Does this sound like an attempt to recover all e-mails? Only a fool would believe that excuse. The cover-up has gone prime time. There are likely more people at the IRS guilty of obstruction of justice than are guilty of targeting conservative groups. Anybody involved in this cover-up should be ultimately heading to jail, just like the Watergate bunch. But it will likely never happen. I despair that not enough people care, and those that do are branded as partisan and dis-honest by the administration's propaganda machine.
trident60 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 05:26 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by trident60 View Post
. I despair that not enough people care, and those that do are branded as partisan and dis-honest by the administration's propaganda machine.
Yea that is pretty much how it works....I remember those opposed to the Iraq war running into your book burning Dixie Chicks bullshit....
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women