Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36947
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2014, 09:05 PM   #16
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Don't do FB in RL nor any of the iPhone crap You can be tracked via your car GPS, your phone GPS and even your fitbit. Everything is going to be linked and traceable/trackable...

Privacy no longer exist.... So drop off the grid or go the the baffle them with bullshit route
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 09:14 PM   #17
ftango4
Valued Poster

Default facebook/twitter issues

My dog has a facebook account, twitter and email, but it's all highly classified and my dog don't have no phone. I have no twitter or facebook. I guess I just have to live vicariously through my dog.lol
ftango4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 04:05 AM   #18
time4play
Valued Poster

The following article will help clear it all up....

http://thebull.cbslocal.com/2014/08/...messenger-app/
time4play is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 08:43 AM   #19
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Talking

ae403c93c63a76088dadce24eeb75b74fd937ecc501f77e453d5373e124b41b3.jpg

That is all...
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:12 AM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftango4 View Post
My dog has a facebook account, twitter and email, but it's all highly classified and my dog don't have no phone. I have no twitter or facebook. I guess I just have to live vicariously through my dog.lol

Do you lick yourself vicariously thru your dog, too? Several ladies, and several fucktards, mentioned they were interested in the answer...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:04 PM   #21
ftango4
Valued Poster

Default WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Do you lick yourself vicariously thru your dog, too? Several ladies, and several fucktards, mentioned they were interested in the answer...
That's classified info my firend. Why don't you go back to your Pyramids...in Egypt amigo.Take your entire Egyptian/pyramider fuctard gang with you. LOL
ftango4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 05:30 AM   #22
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Now, now...calm down and friend each other on FB.
Facebook thinks we should just share all of our info with the world...your birthday, your friends and relatives, your cell phone number, where you work, your current GPS location and you should be tagged in as many pictures as possible with timelines.

I think Zuckerburg is still stalking an old girlfriend and he's hoping she will sign up so he can show her how rich he is and what she missed out on after he copied and stole someone else's idea.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 08:28 AM   #23
Luv4Fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I'll add my two cents to the "seperation of RW/hobby"...
VPN:
I don't consider myself falling into the hysterical/paranoid/they-are-watching-your-every-move camp but just like I have a hobby phone, I decided to sign up for a VPN service. ghost vpn (I forgot the full name) is a smidge annoying but it's dirt cheap (free if you can stand ads or ~$20/yr.) There are too many smart companies trying to track your every move on the internet. They are just trying to make money but I don't want their inadvertent data collection to out my favorite hobby. Among other useful things, a VPN obscures your IP address so that it is significantly less likely anything can be tied back to you.

Hushmail:
This is about the only free email provider I know of that requires NO link back to your RW info. Start here and you can use it to then go set up Google, facebook, etc...

Also, IMHO, you should be vary wary of Google's Chrome... Don't you kinda wonder why they give it away for free? They aren't a charity.

Point of clarity, I don't think the feds are going to bust down my door. These are just walls between my RW and hobby life.
Luv4Fun is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 11:55 AM   #24
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

PEOPLE. IMHO you are fools for being on social media. I am NOT on any social media yet I am regularly invited to join the "friends" or "business contacts" on Facebook, Linkedin, Google Chrome, etc. 90% of the time I have had NO direct contact with any of these ppl but the computer has linked them and me via several degrees of separation.

Linkedin recently asked sent me a request from a customer in London. The ONLY contact I have with him is emails. That must mean someone is culling my email address book for names!

I recently signed up with LabCorp to get on-line allergy tests. I filled in the usual stuff then hit Apply. Instantly I was asked to verify information that was NOT covered in the on-line application. LabCorp asked me:
1. if I still owned a 1983 Chevy
2. if I had lived at a previous address (20 years ago)
3. and one other question indicating they had accessed a ppl search data base

You ppl have NO IDEA how much this data is linked and how much is known about you.

Dont' take my word for it, watch the 60 Minutes report:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-data...l-information/
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 11:57 AM   #25
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv4Fun View Post
I'll add my two cents to the "seperation of RW/hobby"...
VPN:
I don't consider myself falling into the hysterical/paranoid/they-are-watching-your-every-move camp but just like I have a hobby phone, I decided to sign up for a VPN service. ghost vpn (I forgot the full name) is a smidge annoying but it's dirt cheap (free if you can stand ads or ~$20/yr.) There are too many smart companies trying to track your every move on the internet. They are just trying to make money but I don't want their inadvertent data collection to out my favorite hobby. Among other useful things, a VPN obscures your IP address so that it is significantly less likely anything can be tied back to you.

Hushmail:
This is about the only free email provider I know of that requires NO link back to your RW info. Start here and you can use it to then go set up Google, facebook, etc...

Also, IMHO, you should be vary wary of Google's Chrome... Don't you kinda wonder why they give it away for free? They aren't a charity.

Point of clarity, I don't think the feds are going to bust down my door. These are just walls between my RW and hobby life.
I think you are 1000% correct.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 03:27 PM   #26
modus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Google is already in the alpha stage of their facial recognition. Keeping your privacy is going to be harder and harder not very far in the future.
modus is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 04:46 PM   #27
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Social media is no good in the hobby world
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 05:25 PM   #28
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_hughes View Post
So I wasn't sure if this should be in the alert thread or what, because this could be a potential securtiy issue for providers...
I just had to upgrade my Facebook app on my phone and had to accept the new terms of use. I agreed, and now I have a huge list of people in my suggested friends. I immediately noticed two providers that I know well in my suggested friends. So I dug a little further and kept scrolling through the suggestions. And found 5 providers that I know in have had contact with, and several other girls that in think are providers that I haven't met yet, but may have texted or called once before.

So my point is, that I was able to find a provider and see all of her photos, places she has been, real name, real world place of employment and all the other personal info that you have on Facebook.

I'm sure this is old news to some people, but this seems to be hapoenign because of changes to fb policy pretty recently. They seem to be cross referencing your ip address or phone calls and making suggestions for friends based on who you make contact with.

So as a provider, if it were me, I'd want to know that. So set your profiles to private, so some freak that has been stalking you online can't see all your personal stuff!
Imagine if you tried... Or imagine what they got on you without trying... Or imagine what they got while trying....

Be careful about your digital footprint. It is way more permanent than you could possibly imagine.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 05:33 PM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by modus View Post
Google is already in the alpha stage of their facial recognition. Keeping your privacy is going to be harder and harder not very far in the future.

If they develop dangling death recognition I am fucked.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women