Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70538
biomed161494
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453108
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48003
pyramider46370
bambino40660
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2024, 04:47 PM   #16
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

It has always been this way, Mya. We lobbied staff both here and on oh2 to create a Tarrant County forum, but only oh2 was willing to try it out. It does not get much traffic, though, so hard to complain about a lack of interest by the staff here.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2024, 05:30 PM   #17
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
It has always been this way, Mya. We lobbied staff both here and on oh2 to create a Tarrant County forum, but only oh2 was willing to try it out. It does not get much traffic, though, so hard to complain about a lack of interest by the staff here.

I used a desktop or laptop. For me, at least, if they'd just change the review template so that the city appears when you hover over a subject line, that would help.

But, to you point, is the lack of success that you assess at OH2 indicative of prospects here, which I assume to have a larger audience? If one were established, what's the appropriate metric to determine whether its continuation is justified? Based on the examples I gave earlier, a period of non-use of five or six years doesn't merit discontinuation. Once the costs have been sunk, apparently, lack of interest is no longer relevant, apparently. I don't think there's any reason our requests haven't been honored other than, "We don't wanna do it. Now shut up and go back to BFE whence you came, filthy denizen of the west."
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2024, 05:44 PM   #18
TinMan
The Grey Knight

I think it’s a staffing concern more than anything. These forums can be a bitch to moderate, and adding more creates more work.

A reason I believe ck1942 has kept the oh2 FW forums going is the folks there have not required much moderation. I guess we are just a kinder and gentler people out west lol.
Old 06-08-2024, 06:20 PM   #19
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Now I think you're shifting the goalposts, from "not enough interest" to "so much interest it can't be moderated. effectively." Even if I am misreading you or exaggerating your position, if that's the case, it sounds to me like people looking for reasons not to do something instead of ways to make something happen. I'm not nearly as up on all the internecine squabbles and personalities here as you are, especially after pretty much a five-year hiatus, but it seems to me like most of the heavy moderation takes place in coed, much less so in the review forums.

Take only a TC reviews forum for a test spin. SC reviews stay where they are because the club in the subject line identifies the location, usually. SubAMPs I'm ambivalent on, but my initial reaction is to get the TC ones away from the Dallas interference.

Maybe you'd get a tremendous deluge in new reviews that would require more staffing, but I suspect that, for the most part, you'd merely be shifting the same content to a new location, and the extra workload would be a couple of clicks.

If the workload is too great, solicit additional help or shut it down.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2024, 06:31 PM   #20
TinMan
The Grey Knight

I’m saying that’s why I think oh2 has kept their FW forum open despite the lack of success. We’ve been low maintenance. My concern if I was running this site with a thin staff is it would be another burden because it’s as, uh, “lively” as the Dallas forums with no more staff to moderate.

Of course, to your point, limiting it to a FW review forum would likely cut down on the work. Particularly since the studio scene is almost non-existent here.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women