Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-27-2020, 04:17 PM   #16
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I luv MsAthena sexy long nipples...!
Old 04-29-2020, 05:47 PM   #17
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Thank you Trey....hope it's not a guy
I'm surprised the ladies aren't chiming in. This is a perfect forum for them to get their name out
the truth is tbone that i think the gals are afraid of getting trolled. if someone as combative and argumentative as myself could get his single active thread (at that time) shut down due to trolling, the gals figure, what chance do i have not to be trolled?

back on topic. boobs. we really need a Boobs thread here (since ck sides with pimps over hobbyists and kicked me off oh2.) if no bare nipples showing, like pasties, mods would that be ok?
Old 04-29-2020, 06:18 PM   #18
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
mods would that be ok?
Doubtful.....
Old 04-29-2020, 06:36 PM   #19
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

shhhhhhh ! If homeboy wants to post his bare nipples, let him do so. It would be ECCIE gold ifn he did it while wearing pasties.....

Or did I read that incorrectly ?
Old 04-29-2020, 06:39 PM   #20
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Hard to believe other ladies are not chiming in on this thread.

Trolls and users with multiple user names have run most of the ladies off of the Houston forums.
Old 04-29-2020, 07:40 PM   #21
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

And they continue
Old 04-29-2020, 08:29 PM   #22
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Trolls and users with multiple user names have run most of the ladies off of the Houston forums.
Yep. I agree. ......to an extent.

Until they allow the ladies to either advertise or place pictures of their bits I don't see them coming back. Lawd knows I could use a peek at some tittays and maybe NaMo sweet boootay....js

By not having a means to authentically verify/vet usernames, it will continue on most sites (news etc) and will continue here as well. Unfortunately, the nature of this place is not condusive to such methods/algorithms.

Oh yeah, there's the other thing where people were running amok with "outing" and the like.....

... which is a partial, yet significant, driver of people having to guest/reincarnate their persona...UITB

Someone once said that the good old days were long gone. I agree with them.

Now will someone bring me a damn sammich ?
Old 04-29-2020, 10:02 PM   #23
pxmcc
BANNED

try at this point i think you're the number one troll on this board. (excepting b2hh, who is currently bancating.) you seem pretty smart, you can be funny, why not put all that talent to better use? and btw, threADs are permitted under the rules; don't harass providers just because they post a threAD.

shine isn't a troll. like me, he almost has troll groupies. but until he can figure out how not to spam the board with a new thread every 5 minutes, i can't argue that his banning was unjust. and he should have known that putting a mod on blast was going to get him banned.

i really enjoy Venus Nova's posts. imo, she has decided to post less or not at all by various trolls on this board such as b2hh and even other providers. that's a shame.

why do people get bent out of shape by SC? here's a guy who grew up in the worst part of Houston, caught a lucky break (lucky for him, not for his uncle), and is making the most of it. 9/10 people from his background would have already lost everything. why is it that he shouldn't be allowed to participate on the Board? cause you don't agree with him? that's nuts. if he follows the rules, he should be able to participate like anyone else.
i'm not weighing in on his current ban; i dont even know why he got banned, so i have no idea if he got shafted or not. i do know for sure the rules are not always applied uniformly though. all members are created equal, but some are more equal than others, it seems.

boobs are more fun than trolls tho..
Old 04-30-2020, 04:09 AM   #24
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
^^^ this
Old 04-30-2020, 05:59 AM   #25
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
why do people get bent out of shape by SC? here's a guy who grew up in the worst part of Houston, caught a lucky break (lucky for him, not for his uncle), and is making the most of it. 9/10 people from his background would have already lost everything. why is it that he shouldn't be allowed to participate on the Board? cause you don't agree with him? that's nuts. if he follows the rules, he should be able to participate like anyone else.
i'm not weighing in on his current ban; i dont even know why he got banned, so i have no idea if he got shafted or not. i do know for sure the rules are not always applied uniformly though. all members are created equal, but some are more equal than others, it seems.
You missing your boyfriend px? Well you know what they say.....absence makes the heart grow fonder.....I’m sure he’ll be back in here race baiting and Trump hating soon enough.....

Back on topic....been a while since I titty fucked a big ol’ set of dairy pillows.....need to put that on my to do list.....
Old 04-30-2020, 06:12 AM   #26
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
You missing your boyfriend px? Well you know what they say.....absence makes the heart grow fonder.....I’m sure he’ll be back in here race baiting and Trump hating soon enough.....

Back on topic....been a while since I titty fucked a big ol’ set of dairy pillows.....need to put that on my to do list.....
see my post in the Sandbox. secretly i think ya'll may be shine and sistine chapel's troll groupies..

i don't need any reinforcements. i'll take all comers anytime anywhere on almost any topic.

russ, who owns the finest set of naturals in the hobby, in your opinion?
Old 04-30-2020, 08:22 AM   #27
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
why do people get bent out of shape by SC? here's a guy who grew up in the worst part of Houston, caught a lucky break (lucky for him, not for his uncle), and is making the most of it. 9/10 people from his background would have already lost everything. why is it that he shouldn't be allowed to participate on the Board?

This is the internet, a hobby board. Nobody really knows anything personal about another person unless they're friends off the boards. Please tell me you aren't that naive to believe what sis chaps posted. Frankly I think he's full of it, his credibility is zero, and that's bad even on a hobby board. Lastly he adds nothing other than disdain to these forums. Every avatar he uses is used to solicit negative attention.

I'll save the opinions of shine to another time when I feel like typing more, however. he is, by far, the worst member these forums have ever seen. Just like sis chaps, his posts are also used for negative attention.

Bottom line, if I were an admin., neither user name would ever be allowed to post here again. Ever!
Old 04-30-2020, 09:54 AM   #28
pxmcc
BANNED

DJ, if you pay attention to what people post, you can start to see patterns emerge. off the board, literally the only hobbyist i've met is a gent who goes by OldRogue; we have the exact same taste in gals. i know a whole bunch about many people on this board, including you. you want me to tell you what i know about you so you can see that i figure shit out pretty quickly?

one person who i haven't figured out completely is Boardman. he is a bit of an enigma to me. true story.

i know a bunch about shine, SC, LexusLover, 1slayer, ker, skittlez, NaMo, Dorian Gray, Back2houstonhobby, Russ, and a whole bunch of other people. lemme know if you want me to tell you your life story from nothing more than what you posted.

btw, if you hate those two people, why is it that you, and a number of others, always post in their threads? i, and most people, steer clear of people we don't like. i think you might possibly be a troll groupie of those 2 gents, based on your, and many others', conduct. if that's the case, then i can't see your argument that either person should be permabanned. if you want to permaban someone, i think you need to own the board, like ck did to me on oh2, or the handle must do enough crazy shit like WolfWhistle, leaving the mods here no choice.
Old 04-30-2020, 03:17 PM   #29
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

px.....what makes you believe anything sc says or has said? Do you think he's not here right now using another handle? you might want to give that a little thought.

Sc's purpose here was to fuck with people and push the buttons...nothing more and nothing less.
Take a good look around...what do you see?
Old 04-30-2020, 03:34 PM   #30
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is the internet, a hobby board. Nobody really knows anything personal about another person unless they're friends off the boards. Please tell me you aren't that naive to believe what sis chaps posted. Frankly I think he's full of it, his credibility is zero, and that's bad even on a hobby board. Lastly he adds nothing other than disdain to these forums. Every avatar he uses is used to solicit negative attention.

I'll save the opinions of shine to another time when I feel like typing more, however. he is, by far, the worst member these forums have ever seen. Just like sis chaps, his posts are also used for negative attention.

Bottom line, if I were an admin., neither user name would ever be allowed to post here again. Ever!

^ wrong (the bolded part)

Everything else...... correct all the way.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women