Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162927
Yssup Rider60578
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2022, 05:36 PM   #16
Gameshark10
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

I’m thinking you would be better off just using Google to get the info you are looking for.
Gameshark10 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 05:41 PM   #17
Linera
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameshark10 View Post
I’m thinking you would be better off just using Google to get the info you are looking for.
Alot of massage places have no site that lists services and pricing.
So Google isn't any help
Linera is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 06:12 PM   #18
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Paging Ghostrider to the podium. Paging Ghostrider to the podium. Time to traffic your amp
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 06:23 PM   #19
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linera View Post
Alot of massage places have no site that lists services and pricing.
So Google isn't any help
If you expect to get intel from people here, what exactly are you offering in return? It doesn't have to be quid pro quo every time, but you no reviews and no posting history.....you can't expect to just come on here and expect everyone to throw intel your way.

Like the other mongers mentioned, you could try going to a massage place, write a review on here, receive 6 weeks Premium, and then you'll have access to all the reviews. Quid pro quo!!
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 06:32 PM   #20
Linera
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
If you expect to get intel from people here, what exactly are you offering in return? It doesn't have to be quid pro quo every time, but you no reviews and no posting history.....you can't expect to just come on here and expect everyone to throw intel your way.

Like the other mongers mentioned, you could try going to a massage place, write a review on here, receive 6 weeks Premium, and then you'll have access to all the reviews. Quid pro quo!!
Alot of the massage places have no site with of services and prices, so I can't even pick a place just on price and services
Old 02-28-2022, 06:48 PM   #21
Finman22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Sounds dumb to need to pay just to find out if a massage is good or not
Buddy, I live 2 hours from Dallas and last year I just Googled (actually DuckDuckGo) “erotic Asian massage parlors”. I drove down there & sometimes I scored, sometimes I didn’t. You’re going to have to spend money to hobby. Wait…are you just wanting a good massage only? Nothing extra?
Finman22 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 07:02 PM   #22
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
Alot of the massage places have no site with of services and prices, so I can't even pick a place just on price and services
You might be one the most helpless people I have seen on this site. Just throw your hands up in the air and give up because guys aren't spoon feeding you locations, services, and rates?

How did you expect this thread to go? To have a few guys give you all the details you asked for and then you provide nothing in return? Or were you going to do a review on here of one of those recommendations?
Old 02-28-2022, 07:25 PM   #23
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

OP been around for 12 years, they know the game. No posts or reviews. Yeah, OP can take a long walk off a short pier
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 07:55 PM   #24
Linera
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
OP been around for 12 years, they know the game. No posts or reviews. Yeah, OP can take a long walk off a short pier
I normally go to strip clubs.
Decided I might try a massage. I know people talk about Asian massage places here.
I looked myself only to find alot of places don't bother to make a site to at least list their services and prices.
How are you suppose to know what they offer and the prices if they don't have a site to list them.
Old 02-28-2022, 09:03 PM   #25
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
I normally go to strip clubs.
Decided I might try a massage. I know people talk about Asian massage places here.
I looked myself only to find alot of places don't bother to make a site to at least list their services and prices.
How are you suppose to know what they offer and the prices if they don't have a site to list them.
Why in the world would a massage place list their (illicit) services out in the open so that anyone can view (which would obviously include law enforcement)? I need to have you explain this one because you keep repeating yourself over and over and over that you expect there to be a place that list services.

If you owned a massage place, would you openly advertise illicit services on your website to where absolutely anyone can see them?
Old 02-28-2022, 09:09 PM   #26
Linera
Registered Member

Quote:
Why in the world would a massage place list their (illicit) services out in the open so that anyone can view (which would obviously include law enforcement)? I need to have you explain this one because you keep repeating yourself over and over and over that you expect there to be a place that list services.

If you owned a massage place, would you openly advertise illicit services on your website to where absolutely anyone can see them?
You do realize that massages are legal right?
Old 02-28-2022, 09:39 PM   #27
Meeker_22
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:

So Linera.... you are aware of the laws that went into effect 9/1/21 Right? Since you are quoting legality.... Right?

You have 13 posts.... 3 from 2010, and the other 10 on this thread.... Kind of strange, you might want to give it up.
Meeker_22 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 09:45 PM   #28
Linera
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeker_22 View Post
So Linera.... you are aware of the laws that went into effect 9/1/21 Right? Since you are quoting legality.... Right?

You have 13 posts.... 3 from 2010, and the other 10 on this thread.... Kind of strange, you might want to give it up.
I don't pay attention to politics. I just know that massages are legal.
Old 02-28-2022, 10:36 PM   #29
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
Ok, so you're looking for a regular massage on a hooker message board? I don't think you are because I think you are just being a troll. But I'll play along just to humor you.

If you are looking for a regular massage, why not just call around and ask? Most "regular" massage places have pretty standard menus, so what specific services are you seeking?

Massage Felax has regular massages.....and a menu with prices and services. Is this what you are looking for?

https://www.spafelax.com/body-massage
Old 03-01-2022, 01:18 AM   #30
Linera
Registered Member

Quote:
Ok, so you're looking for a regular massage on a hooker message board? I don't think you are because I think you are just being a troll. But I'll play along just to humor you.

If you are looking for a regular massage, why not just call around and ask? Most "regular" massage places have pretty standard menus, so what specific services are you seeking?

Massage Felax has regular massages.....and a menu with prices and services. Is this what you are looking for?

https://www.spafelax.com/body-massage
I only want an asian massage. I saw this site talks about asian massages hence why I asked here about those 2 asian massage places.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women