Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70726
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60491
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41903
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2016, 03:36 PM   #16
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

AFAIK, the Icky does not prohibit providers from reviewing their clients. Perhaps the OP should encourage his next provider to review his performance - and other attributes - in detail.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 03:45 PM   #17
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Actually, there have a couple of reviews in co-ed about johns. And very entertaining
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 03:49 PM   #18
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I already know what they think of us LOL
Yep. I keep thinking for the girls the perfect John is the one who drives to their incall, pushes the cash under the door, then leaves.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 03:53 PM   #19
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaswill View Post
Let the mayhem begin.
Do we really want to know what the ladies think of us?
No, you don't
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 03:54 PM   #20
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post
No, you don't
Dammit..........
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 04:05 PM   #21
Leah Layada
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 320773
My ECCIE Reviews

When you said that I had an orgasm at just the thought of it.

Quote:
Yep. I keep thinking for the girls the perfect John is the one who drives to their incall, pushes the cash under the door, then leaves.
Leah Layada is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 04:16 PM   #22
WhiteHippy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You may think that is the perfect John but I KNOW that is the definition of a perfect John lol. Can't get better than that.
WhiteHippy is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 04:20 PM   #23
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

Bad idea. There will be some major fights on Eccie between Guys and Girls and Guys White Knighting the Girls and ganging up on the guys who don't like the Girls they like and so on....

... and with that, I will quote

Quote:
Forrest Gump: That's all I have to say about that
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 04:25 PM   #24
WhiteHippy
Account Disabled

If providers did post honest reviews about their clients then the providers will be hurting their own business. A lot of clients will get offended and will refuse to do any further business with the provider. Now the provider doesn't have enough business and can't pay her bills. Clients won't be happy and neither will the providers, it's a lose lose situation.
Old 06-22-2016, 04:45 PM   #25
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

If someone doesn't like the fact that ECCIE was established to provide info about providers to males (reviews AND ads fall within that), he is free to start his own board for providers to review clients.

Go for it!

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 04:58 PM   #26
WhiteHippy
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torito View Post
If someone doesn't like the fact that ECCIE was established to provide info about providers to males (reviews AND ads fall within that), he is free to start his own board for providers to review clients.

Go for it!

Torito
Old 06-22-2016, 05:04 PM   #27
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

It would be like a restaurant reviewing the people that ate there. There really would only be downside for the restaurant.

Review: Joe the slob came in to the restaurant today and that bastard slurped his soup and put his elbows on the table.

LA "damn I always slurp my soup and my elbows are always up on the table. I'm gonna go to a restaurant that doesn't talk bad about me"

There are provider only sections of this site that could likely be utilized better in regards to screening and safety issues and there are several 3rd party screening services.

I really don't see how anything good could come from a provider writing a review on a client...even a really positive review. I know I don't want my info out there as a paying customer.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 05:06 PM   #28
Guest122816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torito View Post

Go for it!

Torito
It is not a like or dislike thing, it is simple utility and seeing a probability of increased traffic. Now could I start a board like what you suggest and probably make money on it? I don't know, but that is a good idea.

Doesn't take much when you have access to a couple of staff coders with questionable morals. Might actually look into this and see if I can profit from it.

Could actually makeep a white/black list remove the social interface piece and basically use the direct inputs along with publicly available information to provide a risk profile for both sides. 1 star you suck and are probably a serial killer and 5 you are good.

Who knows? Might be profitable might be a pay per click shit show might suck balls completely. But yeah good idea to start.
Guest122816 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 05:15 PM   #29
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think reviewing you guys would be a good idea for a lot of reasons...what would be great is if we could set up a system to help with the screening process. Some of the hookers lately are petty and cock blocking. :/
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 05:19 PM   #30
Guest122816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
I don't think reviewing you guys would be a good idea for a lot of reasons...what would be great is if we could set up a system to help with the screening process. Some of the hookers lately are petty and cock blocking. :/
That is exactly what I was getting at with the 4 yes no questions I posted earlier.

I did not see a space to write sordid details in my suggestion at all.

But this is all literally a bored thought and once I get back to the office I will come up with something else to focus my attention on.

��
Guest122816 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women