Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162151
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2011, 04:56 AM   #16
nbs4143
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Like what chipper says... also if a lady likes her pictures taken or video to spice up the session... like I've seen in some reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipper View Post
As a Hobbiest" here are the things that I look for in an ad. Something cute that gets my attention. A picture of you that lets me know what your figure looks like. A general location of where your office is located. Tell me about you. What are your dimensions? What is your weight? What is your age? (this one is important to me since I only see Ladies that are over 30 and I love the ones over 40.) Then give us links to your services and your rates in your showcase. There is even a space for specials in your showcase. They don't have to be everyday specials they can be Birthday Specials, or bring your Medicare card for a special. Specials can be extra time instead of a discount. Tell me everything that you would want to know about someone that you were going to schedule an appointment with. Show me your personality and your sense of humor.

Chipper
nbs4143 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:21 AM   #17
steverino50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
I showed you ladies my boring ad's and guess what, my phone still rings....
That's because you are one sexy momma!
steverino50 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 07:06 AM   #18
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PODarkness View Post
In the Ad...
Photos, maybe a bit bigger than in the showcase, and change often.
Anything about the upcoming week that is different, like location, birthday, stockings and heels week, new doubles partner, how many days till steak and BJ day (it's a real holiday, to me anyway).

Two very important bits...
It is becoming obvious that (pre session), behavior / contact method / screening protocol / considered worthy of a hang up by one girl, is exactly what another girl expects and demands. Tell us yours?

Links
A link to a description your session type (menu)
A link to your rates and specials
A link to your photos, showcase and other, if any.

I'm not understanding why the ads are so restricted but the showcase isn't. I cant imagine there's a legal difference, but I'm not a provider, so it really doesn't matter if I don't understand, as long as someone does.
& From Chipper: Tell me everything that you would want to know about someone that you were going to schedule an appointment with. Show me your personality and your sense of humor.

What I look for are some pic's that show the ladies basic figure/shape & rates first and formost. Then general location, think of someone (a guy) who is traveling to here or just moved to the area ie what major freeway and exit are you near. I have been on the Ft Worth side for a few years and only vist Dallas for fun & it still drives me nuts just how many differant names one road can have not to mention the split of 35 from Denton to Hillsbrough and even the local TV & Radio leave off the E/W part and just assume we know they mean the Dallas side -- like no traffic problems happen on the Ft Worth side. Oh and I have seen parts of Interstates called Ronald Regan memorial hwy or George Bush or Tom Laundry or 'The Canyon' or Central. I think some people call 75 central while I think of an exit off of 183 with a movie theatre and resaurants. Or how about North Dallas is that north of 30, 183, or 635 or farther and about how far east to west is that.

Opps sorry for the rant.
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:09 AM   #19
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
I showed you ladies my boring ad's and guess what, my phone still rings....
oh, so that's what you were showing them the last time i saw you out in the crowd :^)

i just know that what you showed me wasnt boring at all!!!
even lil delites applauded!!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 01:08 AM   #20
Eklutna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

1) Proper spelling, syntax, grammar, and punctuation
2) Appealing photos
3) Something that tells me you have a fun personality
Eklutna is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies