Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2011, 02:51 PM   #16
Adrianna xo
The Tantalizing Courtesan

User ID: 23862
My ECCIE Reviews

To whom? Established providers or any provider for that matter should discuss what ever there comfortable with after screening. the fact of the matter is, THIS WHOLE THREAD is based off personal decisions. Who else agrees?
Adrianna xo is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:56 PM   #17
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianna xo View Post
Simply ask, I don't list my services because everyone is Diff! and of course for LE. And to be honest, some clients im just NOT comfortable doing things with.
I'm sorry, I may be a bit slow today. Do you ask them, or do you encourage them to ask you?

Does this happen during booking or at the in-call? I'm hoping that someone has solved this and can tell everyone else how they do it.
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:59 PM   #18
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianna xo View Post
To whom? Established providers or any provider for that matter should discuss what ever there comfortable with after screening. the fact of the matter is, THIS WHOLE THREAD is based off personal decisions. Who else agrees?
Adrianna,

I think maybe you're missing the point of this thread. Nobody is saying it shouldn't be a woman's personal decision what she provides. We just want to know what that is before going into a session.

Your solution is to simply ask. The problem is twofold. For one thing, many guys are hesitant to discuss specific services in exchange for money, as it opens them up to LE. Secondly, contacting a girl, getting screened, and then having to inquire about services is a long way to go to just to find out if you're a fit, especially when it can often take a day or two to get in touch with a girl.
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:04 PM   #19
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

This post is asking questions I always wanted to ask. I would like to know what I can expect and how much before I talk to or text the provider. Lots of the provider sites make a big issue of don't talk specifics on the phone. The only way I have found to get that info is to ask some one that has been with that provider.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:11 PM   #20
g3wq9xg
Gaining Momentum

Default What I do

What I do when I see a provider I am interested in, I find them on p411. Then I send them a message telling them who I am and that I am interested in seeing them. I also ask them to look at my profile and let me know if she thought we would have a good time together. Usually, I get one of two responses, either the yes, we would have a great time, or, I may not be the girl for you.

When she says we would have a great time, I assume everything I talk about in my profile is on the menu. That has worked well for me.

Also, P411 has a tracker so you can see who has viewed your profile. Occasionally I have had providers say we would have a good time together and not looked at my profile. I usually politely direct them back to my profile and ask them after looking it over if she still thought we would have a good time.

That is what I do and it has worked with me having great sessions with some fantastic ladies I normally could only dream of seeing.
g3wq9xg is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:00 PM   #21
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by g3wq9xg View Post
What I do when I see a provider I am interested in, I find them on p411. Then I send them a message telling them who I am and that I am interested in seeing them. I also ask them to look at my profile and let me know if she thought we would have a good time together. Usually, I get one of two responses, either the yes, we would have a great time, or, I may not be the girl for you.

When she says we would have a great time, I assume everything I talk about in my profile is on the menu. That has worked well for me.

Also, P411 has a tracker so you can see who has viewed your profile. Occasionally I have had providers say we would have a good time together and not looked at my profile. I usually politely direct them back to my profile and ask them after looking it over if she still thought we would have a good time.

That is what I do and it has worked with me having great sessions with some fantastic ladies I normally could only dream of seeing.

Bravo!!!! That is why I love P411......no gray areas, just good ole black and white!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:13 AM   #22
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Some web sites either have very little in them or are not kept up to date. One little jem I had a wonderful time with has never gone to her web site. She lost control over it and I doubt she can even get on it. To my mind this is a waste as she is out standing. Another that just come on line has a web site with very little info. I try to find a nice way of asking what she does. I still have no idea after asking "what are your limits" I got back let's get together and find out. I will ask Dallas4u and perhaps get an answer as I find her the most up front provider I know.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:08 PM   #23
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous BJ View Post
Our options on the drop down menu is either:

None,
Check my reviews,
GFE,
or Limited GFE.

'Check my reviews' is probably the least broad choice.
BJ thanks for posting that info!!!!
it's always better to have hard info than soft facts. :^)

so, given that the women only have those 4 options to select from, i can see why many select "check my reviews."

now, guys, i think you're taking it too literally. i take that option to mean
"go look at my reviews and look at the activities section for a pretty good indication of what might happen when we meet."

i dont think that option means "ya know, i've read the ROS part of every one of my reviews [cos i either have Private Access, some White Knight shows them to me all the time, or i go where we cant talk about] and i concur w/ what the reviewer wrote. you will definitely get bbfs with me :^)"

i agree w/ g3wq9xg and a few others - once screening is completed [assuming it was thorough enough to weed out the scumbags and uncle leo], then i'd say it'd be pretty OK to talk about the kinds of activites that one or both parts like and can agree on WITHOUT talking about money [generally via email, not via eccie or p411 private msgs].
besides, in my opinion, if you mention blowjob and fifty dollars in the same sentence [or whatever], then you are not acting very responsibly and safely and shouldnt be in this sub-culture.

so, dont overthink this stuff.
* research [and so what if you have to click a few links to find the info???? damn young demanding whippersnappers :^]
* contact her
* get screened
* discuss as much as you and her feel comfortable
* then go have some delites!!!!

ok, rant off.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:26 PM   #24
Lindsay Lee
Legendary! Classy&Sassy!

User ID: 72
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Absolute G---F---E

I just updated my options! I don't think I ever noticed that before.... No question on that for me!!
Lindsay Lee is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:15 PM   #25
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32504
My ECCIE Reviews

I was gonna say list what activited are a must for you in your P411 profile, but someone beat me to it!

I have had a few gentlemen make it abundantly clear that I must read their P411 profile entirely, and if I don't like their list of mandatory activites I need to let them know. I think that is totally awesome! Keeps both of us from wasting our time/having a bad time (him wasting his money). For the record I only turned one man down. Everyone else that sent me to their well-filled-out P411 profile I was prepared and knew what they wanted and we had a rockin' good time

Just an FYI for newbies or non-newbies that just didn't realize this, we are not allowed to put our rates or any activites in our ECCIE ads. We cannot even list that we are GFE or a MILF in an ad, so please don't begrudge us for the total lack of info. We CAN list activities we like in our P411 profile (it's waaaaaayyyyyyyy at the bottom and easy to miss), so that is probably the best place to check. Go check mine while you're at it

Edited: Oh yeah, almost forgot. Many of us do not want you to send us correspondence or goodness forbid call us and ask us what services we provide, even after screening. On the flip side of that, many ladies are just the opposite and don't mind/encourage it. Make sure that if you ARE going to ask about services, that you do not do it in your inital e-mail before you are screened, because that will totally spook most of us. Thanks!
Putanna Di Classe is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:44 PM   #26
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll jump in here just because I want to be under Marla (wink wink).

Ok sir check out my website and let me know if it's plain as day.
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 10:30 PM   #27
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Marla I have learned more from your post than any where else. The idea of posting my likes and dislikes on P411 is a fantastic idea. If I am correct you can only read my P411 if I permit it is that right? Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:20 AM   #28
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

P411 is the best...both the client's and Provider's activities can be listed there...I always trust it more than any review.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:28 AM   #29
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Thanks Marla I changed my P411 last night. After reading your ideas I changed my info to show my desires and thoughts.
Thanks
Old 08-09-2011, 06:30 PM   #30
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32504
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paven View Post
I'll jump in here just because I want to be under Marla (wink wink).

Ok sir check out my website and let me know if it's plain as day.
Paven, you can get under me anyday

Or on top of me, or we can 69, or I can eat.....oh wait, getting carried away

But in all seriousness, your site is one of the most to the point while still being tasteful that I have ever seen. Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Marla I have learned more from your post than any where else. The idea of posting my likes and dislikes on P411 is a fantastic idea. If I am correct you can only read my P411 if I permit it is that right? Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
You are most welcome! As far as I know, the only people that can read your P411 profile are the ladies you contact through the P411 system, or if you actually give out your P411 ID to a lady and she is a P411 member and she pulls you up. The 2nd way I don't think you are actually supposed to do, but some men do it anyway.

Like I mentioned earlier, I have had a few sessions where the gentleman was very specific in his P411 profile, and it worked out great. No surprises!
Putanna Di Classe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women