Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48271
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2018, 09:06 AM   #16
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I like used 20s ( easier to count ) , I'm old school envelope pain site , after meeting kiss hug
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 09:23 AM   #17
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
There is no universal rule and standard.
This x 1000. Whatever method Ze may prefer will get me shade from a dozen other providers, so I just do it the way that has always worked for me.

When I do overnights at my outcall location it goes in an unsealed envelope in the bathroom. Otherwise I put it in an unsealed envelope on whatever counter or desk is most obvious without saying anything other than "Hello, give me a sec to go get washed up".
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 09:37 AM   #18
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Know the donation.

Never talk about donation.

Leave donation on nightstand.

If you want to see a girl who doesn't post clear donations, and that makes you have to ask, see another girl.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 12:14 PM   #19
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I always pay after services are rendered, why set yourself up to get ripped off?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 12:28 PM   #20
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

User ID: 40758
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand some gentlemen rather give donation after the session, but for us ladies that have been around a while, good standing on board, we are not looking forward to ripping you off. Instead, our intentions are that we give you a great experience and you return to see us.

I provide out of my apartment and is my residence. I promise I won't run with the money because it's not right and it will be awkward to have the client stand in front of my door, waiting to get his money back. Lol

For my long time regulars, some do give me the donation afterwards. Some rather a monthly advance, but it's because trust over the years has been established.
SxySpanishMia is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 12:44 PM   #21
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My ECCIE Reviews

Cash first then ass!1s 5s 10s 20s 50s or 100s it doesn't matter it will still be spent the same way lol
Nina the Dicknapper is online now   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 01:04 PM   #22
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Hundreds are my favorite and fifties a close second.

I get a lot of twenties, I've always assumed that's the only denomination available at the ATM my friend stopped at.

I prefer no envelopes, I've seen too many alerts where the envelope was used to conceal fake funds. I get a lot of envelopes, I just open them... No use complaining!

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 01:18 PM   #23
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

After a brief greeting, lay donation on whatever flat surface is easily accessible and excuse yourself to the bathroom to freshen up. If you are worried about a lady cash n dashing you, step up to the next level lady. If we know the donation is correct we really are more comfortable and able to fully focus on our session vs thinking he might try to be shady at the end. Yes, we screen, well most of us. Just like providers...good hobbyist can go bad. Just get it out of the way right off the bat. It's not rocket science.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 01:25 PM   #24
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia View Post
I understand some gentlemen rather give donation after the session, but for us ladies that have been around a while, good standing on board, we are not looking forward to ripping you off. Instead, our intentions are that we give you a great experience and you return to see us.

I provide out of my apartment and is my residence. I promise I won't run with the money because it's not right and it will be awkward to have the client stand in front of my door, waiting to get his money back. Lol

For my long time regulars, some do give me the donation afterwards. Some rather a monthly advance, but it's because trust over the years has been established.
I can make the same post but turn the tables. Established hobbyists or first time clients that want to continue seeing you or other providers in the future have no intention of ripping you off or shorting your donation.

I prefer to pay as afterwards as I am leaving and have done that 99% of the time. The couple of times I have paid or even left the donation on the table as soon as I arrived, the provider takes/counts it in front of me and puts it away, which is not discrete at all.

But, that is just one of the risks (getting swindled) that we take in this hobby and all of us obviously want to minimize it. So there is really no set in stone for all to abide by rule stating a right or wrong way to do it and always will be a great debate.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 01:38 PM   #25
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
After a brief greeting, lay donation on whatever flat surface is easily accessible and excuse yourself to the bathroom to freshen up. If you are worried about a lady cash n dashing you, step up to the next level lady. If we know the donation is correct we really are more comfortable and able to fully focus on our session vs thinking he might try to be shady at the end. Yes, we screen, well most of us. Just like providers...good hobbyist can go bad. Just get it out of the way right off the bat. It's not rocket science.
A good provider can go bad also, we've seen it here multiple times
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 04:49 PM   #26
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

As long as the provider does not crack the door open and hand it to her pimp it's off to a good start we hope
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 05:02 PM   #27
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hopefully both sides have done their research and neither is willing to risk their reputation on a stupid decision. Could be argued both for and against getting it out of the way first.

*sigh*

~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 05:59 PM   #28
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I'm going to do what makes the provider feel more comfortable since she's the one providing the service. I say that with the caveat that I only see providers that are on here and have some reviews and posts so that I can do some level of screening myself. In 15 years I've only had one issue.
When I hobby I choose to trust the provider that I see. If she screws me over then I'll just mention her in posts like this for the next 15 years. Right Carla Sweets?
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 06:11 PM   #29
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

We men are here to pay to play. Put the money down in plain sight when you first walk in (not hidden in an envelope...she may not recycle:-) ugh n smh. If you are a only pay after services stud...choice more wisely. If you didn't have fun then don't go back.

I'm still pretty sure this is not rocket science lol. You book it you owe it...the money dude. Live n learn
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 08:10 PM   #30
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

NO envelopes please Come in give a hug kiss or handshake , put it down the $ so I can see , you go take a shower, I put it away .. then when you come out of the shower I'm naked on the bed , so I'm not running off any where
giggle ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women