Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70612
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453164
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48222
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2014, 12:47 PM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
... to stupid to realize ...and some on here are to stupidy ... you Tea'billies IQ by 30 points....down to 40.
Are you a "Tea'billies"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 12:57 PM   #17
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I disagree!
Not that I care, but I swear I can see a Adams apple...Oh well I like her politics... That thing Rachel Maddow is someone I wonder about too??? Kind of like Pat from SNL

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 01:51 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Are you a "Tea'billies"?
No I can add and subtract. I do not spend beyond my means. I do not advocate going to war and not pay for it. Like you and your Tea'billy brothers.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 03:04 PM   #19
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
No I can add and subtract. I do not spend beyond my means. I do not advocate going to war and not pay for it. Like you and your Tea'billy brothers.
I do not advocate giving money to people who won't work, and don't want to pay for that. I do not advocate allowing employers to hire illegal immigrants, no do I like to pay for the schools, hospitals, and a thousand other services they require even though they don't pay all the taxes they owe, and I resent their cheap asshole employers who also don't pay the matching taxes, the motherfuckers......
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 05:27 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I do not advocate giving money to people who won't work, and don't want to pay for that. I do not advocate allowing employers to hire illegal immigrants, no do I like to pay for the schools, hospitals, and a thousand other services they require even though they don't pay all the taxes they owe, and I resent their cheap asshole employers who also don't pay the matching taxes, the motherfuckers......
You are an idiot if you think a homebuilder pays their workers under the table.

Why the fuck would they do that?

They are expenses you count against any profit one might make.

You think some builder wants to pay the worker in cash and then pay the Capital gain tax to boot?

I have said early on you do not know wtf you are talking about. All you do by posting this dribble is prove it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 05:52 PM   #21
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are an idiot if you think a homebuilder pays their workers under the table.

Why the fuck would they do that?

They are expenses you count against any profit one might make.

You think some builder wants to pay the worker in cash and then pay the Capital gain tax to boot?

I have said early on you do not know wtf you are talking about. All you do by posting this dribble is prove it.
To pay less and avoid taxes, per a secret agreement with the buyer, who is paying with hot money, you miserable criminally facilitating illegal alien exploiting tax avoider....
Old 09-01-2014, 06:54 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
To pay less and avoid taxes, per a secret agreement with the buyer, who is paying with hot money, you miserable criminally facilitating illegal alien exploiting tax avoider....
Maybe you do business that way, goniff (like you know wtf that means), but I believe MOST people in business are honest.

According to your angry little rants, IBHomo, you apparently believe MOST people are dishonest. I think your shrink might have a way of telling you what that means (like we don't all know it already...)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 08:34 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Did you not read this...
Quote:

Before you posted this....
Quote:
As a builder....you would have to take say 3 million in cash to the bank. That would cause a red flag for the buyer you clueless fucker. So again tell me how these cash transactions take place? Nobody in their right mind would jeopardize a three million dollar deal by paying their workers in cash to save say the 10 grand you might save by paying your workers in cash. Shit like that might happens on small renovation jobs of 5-10k. You and LL just tap out with a simple Uncle and quit embarrassing yourselves. .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 05:43 AM   #24
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did you not read this...

Before you posted this....

As a builder....you would have to take say 3 million in cash to the bank. That would cause a red flag for the buyer you clueless fucker. So again tell me how these cash transactions take place? Nobody in their right mind would jeopardize a three million dollar deal by paying their workers in cash to save say the 10 grand you might save by paying your workers in cash. Shit like that might happens on small renovation jobs of 5-10k. You and LL just tap out with a simple Uncle and quit embarrassing yourselves. .
Ever heard of a safe? Plus, you would only end up with presumably 300-600 thousand in profit, which I'm sure you could find a way to launder and spend, since it would be tax free.
Old 09-02-2014, 07:42 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Great. We now know that you advocate and have all but admitted stealing from your customers, IBHomo, and are arguing with those who refuse to do so.

Is that how you paid MILLIONS in taxes?

Sounds like there are More than a few inconsistencies in your arguments, just like there are in your multiple handles.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 09:03 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Ever heard of a safe? Plus, you would only end up with presumably 300-600 thousand in profit, which I'm sure you could find a way to launder and spend, since it would be tax free.
You ever heard of risk reward?

The saving on not paying matching SS taxes might be 30-40k.

Hardly worth taking a risk for that kind of money.

Then you have the problem of investing it....cash stuck in the safe instead of the market would have cost you way more than your perceived savings.

Again stfu while you are behind, each post shows how little you know about this subject.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 10:16 AM   #27
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:

I buy carwashes like on Breaking Bad.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 10:52 AM   #28
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
You ever heard of risk reward?

The saving on not paying matching SS taxes might be 30-40k.

Hardly worth taking a risk for that kind of money.

Then you have the problem of investing it....cash stuck in the safe instead of the market would have cost you way more than your perceived savings.

Again stfu while you are behind, each post shows how little you know about this subject.
You could launder it through other businesses that generate cash, also. You don't have to do it all the time, either. I'm sure you deal in cash from time to time....
Old 09-02-2014, 12:47 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You could launder it through other businesses that generate cash, also. You don't have to do it all the time, either. I'm sure you deal in cash from time to time....
God damn I warned you to quit making a fool of yourself.

Who in their right mind would dirty money just so they could laundry it through another business? Fuck man...just pay your taxes on the home you built. Nothing illegal about building a home you slave fucker.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 01:03 PM   #30
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
God damn I warned you to quit making a fool of yourself.

Who in their right mind would dirty money just so they could laundry it through another business? Fuck man...just pay your taxes on the home you built. Nothing illegal about building a home you slave fucker.
Ignorant asshole...mofo's launder it in a different business before they legitimize it...though I recommend you just pay your fucking taxes and quit that shit...

As for the erroneous slave fucker accusation, here is an example of a gal who went from an AMP to an independent - clear and convincing evidence contraindicating involuntary servitude.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1151243

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women