Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2017, 07:17 AM   #16
bottoms up
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Bright girl Mata is the only one who pays to go to a social
duuuhhhhhhhhhhhh
Oh and bottoms up knows what you'd do at a social moron... nothing.
bottoms up is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 10:07 AM   #17
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Since CK makes $$ off these events, perhaps it's time for all your entrepreneurs to start planning events.. some that are actually fun. It used to be against the rules to post events here, but apparently that's changed. I know a few of the ladies on here with a real head for business that could put on much better events.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 10:20 AM   #18
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

An enny buddy runnin' one o' these thangs might wanna keep thar eyes an' ears open fer attendees thet run thar mouths an' tell tha whole civvie world 'roundt them thet they's all inna hobby. Yew mite not wanna invite them loose lipped folks back.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 10:29 AM   #19
Reincarnated
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Nuglet, how does he make money when noone pays him anything? I have been to ALL the socials for the past 10 years and have never paid a cent nor be asked to, with the exception when we rented a party boat. I have however seen him pick up the tab for people who walked their tab.
Reincarnated is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 10:58 AM   #20
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Typical puss response. Ya u definitely don't know me. if I were you I would look for your parents who put you up for adoption and kick them right in the face
Guest062019 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 11:35 AM   #21
bottoms up
BANNED

Yap yap yap... How would you get that fat belly to move enough to even kick troll?
Old 01-26-2017, 11:41 AM   #22
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Hey, Nuglet,

You're running way in the past, bud. And even then "profits" such as they were we plowed back into supplying the next month's events.

Hasn't been any cover charges since the mid- 2000s years we used private venues and those covers (always from the gents, with the ladies comped) went to buy all the food, the booze, the snacks, the paper plates, etc., and to pay the hired help, bartenders, wait staff and security, too.

I always thought it fair to collect the 60 dollars a head to rent the commercial spaces, for 4 to 6 hours (plus cleanup) staff and food and beer, wine and booze was more than enough for the evening's supply and for some re-supply for the events following. Ya cannot buy a half of Jack, and the decorating essentials were usually minimal.

Yes, there were 20/30 dollar collections when we used some commercial Austin venues and those bucks went to cover the ladies' tabs. Gents were on their own and some treated ladies, too.

Current events haven't had any cover charges since maybe 2012 since we haven't used any private venues hence. And zero collections except for some charities a couple years ago (10 bucks suggested if attendee wanted to contribute & a collection or two for some ladies in financial stress, but that cash was handled by a lady, not me).

= = = = =

However, quite likely there will be some very much smaller private events ahead this year in both Austin and San Antonio, and only if the social committee members run them. No telling what the cash ante might be but my guesstimate is possibly as much as 30 to 40 bucks because that is what the budget requires. Pretty fair donation imo for several hours worth of meeting and greeting, eating and drinking.

As usual, there will not be any P4P associated with the above.

= = = = =

As explained to me by a long-time admin, rules here allow me to post one announcement of an upcoming event, but do not preclude after event discussions.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 12:33 PM   #23
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

So Nuglet, with that response for CK (and I can confirm what he said from all the events I attended that he hosted) how is he making $$$?

You need to update your resources. Next thing you'll be telling us is that Harlon Copeland never shut down the massage parlors in SA
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 01:02 PM   #24
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
So Nuglet, with that response for CK (and I can confirm what he said from all the events I attended that he hosted) how is he making $$$?

You need to update your resources. Next thing you'll be telling us is that Harlon Copeland never shut down the massage parlors in SA
LOL fair enough. I stand corrected... he's changed his ways.. I can't comment on Harlon Copeland, never heard of him, and I don't go to SA.. thanks for the update
Old 01-26-2017, 01:05 PM   #25
nuglet
Valued Poster

Fair enough CK.. you're correct, I am working with old info. Hat's off to you sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Hey, Nuglet,

You're running way in the past, bud. And even then "profits" such as they were we plowed back into supplying the next month's events.

Hasn't been any cover charges since the mid- 2000s years we used private venues and those covers (always from the gents, with the ladies comped) went to buy all the food, the booze, the snacks, the paper plates, etc., and to pay the hired help, bartenders, wait staff and security, too.

I always thought it fair to collect the 60 dollars a head to rent the commercial spaces, for 4 to 6 hours (plus cleanup) staff and food and beer, wine and booze was more than enough for the evening's supply and for some re-supply for the events following. Ya cannot buy a half of Jack, and the decorating essentials were usually minimal.

Yes, there were 20/30 dollar collections when we used some commercial Austin venues and those bucks went to cover the ladies' tabs. Gents were on their own and some treated ladies, too.

Current events haven't had any cover charges since maybe 2012 since we haven't used any private venues hence. And zero collections except for some charities a couple years ago (10 bucks suggested if attendee wanted to contribute & a collection or two for some ladies in financial stress, but that cash was handled by a lady, not me).

= = = = =

However, quite likely there will be some very much smaller private events ahead this year in both Austin and San Antonio, and only if the social committee members run them. No telling what the cash ante might be but my guesstimate is possibly as much as 30 to 40 bucks because that is what the budget requires. Pretty fair donation imo for several hours worth of meeting and greeting, eating and drinking.

As usual, there will not be any P4P associated with the above.

= = = = =

As explained to me by a long-time admin, rules here allow me to post one announcement of an upcoming event, but do not preclude after event discussions.
Old 01-26-2017, 01:10 PM   #26
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Since CK makes $$ off these events, perhaps it's time for all your entrepreneurs to start planning events.. some that are actually fun. It used to be against the rules to post events here, but apparently that's changed. I know a few of the ladies on here with a real head for business that could put on much better events.
Sour Grapes, Dude.

CK provides a valuable service to the community for those who wish to socialize and meet new guys and gals in the ATX hobby. +1 to Reincarnated and CK's responses above.

The only socials where money has been collected have been at PRIVATE gatherings where $$ collected from guys to cover minimal expenses and ladies were comped. I have seen and met with you at the private functions and you seemed to be enjoying the company of the participants.

I believe that the eccie guide applies to advertising future events, and one announcement message is allowed and then closed by a mod--Rule 30.

Nothing wrong with members discussing personal activity so long as they don't out any member's participation in these events, and each participant may self disclose their participation.
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 01:28 PM   #27
bottoms up
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugleBoy View Post
Sour Grapes, Dude.

CK provides a valuable service to the community for those who wish to socialize and meet new guys and gals in the ATX hobby. +1 to Reincarnated and CK's responses above.

The only socials where money has been collected have been at PRIVATE gatherings where $$ collected from guys to cover minimal expenses and ladies were comped. I have seen and met with you at the private functions and you seemed to be enjoying the company of the participants.

I believe that the eccie guide applies to advertising future events, and one announcement message is allowed and then closed by a mod--Rule 30.

Nothing wrong with members discussing personal activity so long as they don't out any member's participation in these events, and each participant may self disclose their participation.
Old 01-26-2017, 02:43 PM   #28
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugleBoy View Post
Sour Grapes, Dude.

I have seen and met with you at the private functions and you seemed to be enjoying the company of the participants.
Trust me sir, there are NO sour grapes on my part. I doubt you have seen me at any functions, and if you did, the company I was enjoying the most, I brought with me. But it was fun getting to put a face with some of the others. But there definitely no "sour grapes" here..
Old 01-26-2017, 03:59 PM   #29
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Trust me sir, there are NO sour grapes on my part. I doubt you have seen me at any functions, and if you did, the company I was enjoying the most, I brought with me. But it was fun getting to put a face with some of the others. But there definitely no "sour grapes" here..
Please accept my apology as I may have inadvertently disclosed your past participation in "Private Social Events."

If that causes problems or issues for you, I am sorry and ask you accept my sincere apology. It is amazing how typing fast, without first thinking, always gets me in trouble.
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 03:59 PM   #30
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Ricky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottoms up View Post
Yap yap yap... How would you get that fat belly to move enough to even kick troll?
Yap yap indeed!
Observing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women