Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60361
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41506
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2023, 12:11 PM   #16
Obvious Lee
“I’m just a patsy!”

Encounters: 32

Maybe the mongers involved are just trying to preserve their skins’ microbiome? Not showering seems to be trending massively out in Kali these days. Just because all their water goes to almond farms there is no reason for us to try it here in Texas.

On a serious note, we ought to consider the source of the complaints - Asian ladies that bathe 6+ times/day and eat red meat less than 6 times/ year. A vegetarian or near-vegetarian provider may well think we well-bathed and brushed/flossed/rinsed Texans, who nonetheless love us some barbecue and steak and enchiladas with onions and a tamale on the side, are more malodorous than those unwashed avocado-toast/boba-tea swilling/sushi-loving Californians, which considering the differences in diet, we definitely are. If they started eating the local cuisine on a regular basis, they’ll be nose-blind to us Texans in no time. Of course, they’d also be fatter and smellier then, too.
Obvious Lee is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 04:31 PM   #17
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Obvious - entertaining AND accurate read sir.

Especially enjoyed "malodorous". Haven't seen that word since a 6th grade Spelling Bee.
TexomaCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 04:32 PM   #18
Pepperjohnson83
Registered Member

Encounters: 10

I wash but just enough so there's that faint smell of fermented ass in the distance. Gotta keep these b's on the edge. It ain't kink if it don't stink
Pepperjohnson83 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 06:13 PM   #19
Eliot_Spitzer
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obvious Lee View Post
Maybe the mongers involved are just trying to preserve their skins’ microbiome? Not showering seems to be trending massively out in Kali these days. Just because all their water goes to almond farms there is no reason for us to try it here in Texas.

On a serious note, we ought to consider the source of the complaints - Asian ladies that bathe 6+ times/day and eat red meat less than 6 times/ year. A vegetarian or near-vegetarian provider may well think we well-bathed and brushed/flossed/rinsed Texans, who nonetheless love us some barbecue and steak and enchiladas with onions and a tamale on the side, are more malodorous than those unwashed avocado-toast/boba-tea swilling/sushi-loving Californians, which considering the differences in diet, we definitely are. If they started eating the local cuisine on a regular basis, they’ll be nose-blind to us Texans in no time. Of course, they’d also be fatter and smellier then, too.
If you think Korean women eat red meat less than 6 times a year I got a bridge I want to sell you.
Eliot_Spitzer is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 09:21 AM   #20
CaptainZman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer View Post
If you think Korean women eat red meat less than 6 times a year I got a bridge I want to sell you.
That’s the truth. They eat more steaks than a Texas rancher does in a year.
CaptainZman is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 11:23 AM   #21
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZman View Post
That’s the truth. They eat more steaks than a Texas rancher does in a year.
I think that the truth is right in the middle.
Obviously, Koreans enjoy their beef, otherwise Korean BBQ and Shabu-Shabu wouldn't be so popular. On the other hand, Koreans will also eat lots of rice & fish & vegetables & pork, while a rancher eats his T-Bone with a side of Ribeye, and NY Strip for desert.
TexomaCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 09:20 AM   #22
Mandingo_
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40
Default My ire summoned that word forth

Yeah I think first heard that word in a Charles Barkley Old Spice commercial when I was a kid. Personally I could care less about another’s personal hygine unless they are in my space. Said hygine (or lack thereof) os also an issue though if it’s affecting the decision of talent to return to the area. Quite a few ladies in NorCal simply refused to see Indian customers who they described as rude but moreover emitted an overpowering odor. Others just just stopped coming to the bay. If providers don’t like this area for something that cant be helped, like weather or just risk aversion. I get it. But risking talent for something as silly as not washing would be ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy View Post
Obvious - entertaining AND accurate read sir.

Especially enjoyed "malodorous". Haven't seen that word since a 6th grade Spelling Bee.
Mandingo_ is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 12:39 PM   #23
TheTopG655
JailBird

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
By a wide margin, the girls tell me that Indian guys are the worst offenders. That’s why many refuse to see them, and if they do, give them an extended shower scrub down, which doesn’t always help. These Korean girls take cleaning to a higher level than even us Americans do, so the least some of these guys can do is shower themselves daily, or modify their diets somewhat if they want to be skin to skin with an Asian girl. Now who I feel sorry for is the girl providers that actually work in India (and other countries) and have to endure these odorous men daily, lol.
Very informative Bob
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 03:39 PM   #24
ExodusFest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I enjoy a Tuma without shower
ExodusFest is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 09:38 PM   #25
CalvinK
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo_ View Post
Yeah I think first heard that word in a Charles Barkley Old Spice commercial when I was a kid. Personally I could care less about another’s personal hygine unless they are in my space. Said hygine (or lack thereof) os also an issue though if it’s affecting the decision of talent to return to the area. Quite a few ladies in NorCal simply refused to see Indian customers who they described as rude but moreover emitted an overpowering odor. Others just just stopped coming to the bay. If providers don’t like this area for something that cant be helped, like weather or just risk aversion. I get it. But risking talent for something as silly as not washing would be ridiculous.
<TLDR> I must rant about this topic. Thanks OP for bringing it up for discussion.

Top notch personal hygene ranks higher than good looks, sexiness, a big dick , even money, on a provider list. Many will provide bad service intentionally so a stinky or unpleasant customer, will never come back, I have been told so by a good few,( for example Velvet once complained to me she got a bad review for using a condom selectively with a guy whith a smelly dick. The guy , a very active poster and reviewer, was pissed off that he was the only one who was rubberized, lol.) It is the most basic step for a successful encounter.

The sad part is, malodourous folks have no idea their BO is overpowering and repugnant they do not smell it, and will be butthurt if you tell it to their face , therefore , I assume our Asian girl friends, being nonconfrontational, will not be open a about it, but they will bitch about it to others. You just need to hear the stories and see their faces when they talk about this stuff. Just ask your ATF, or Abby ( she is funny and direct) or your local L1 subamp providers.i am sure the booker will be notified as well.

I also experienced with a few Southeast Asians colleagues, who use curry and/or other specific spices in their diet , are emitting an odor which they are unaware of, even if they keep their asses more or less squeaky clean. Even the women, especially the ones in traditional garbs stink. Talk about a bonner killer.

I speculate the price hike in part is to screen out some unwanted customers.

I had to rant a little about this topic, as it bothers me too, on how we might lose interesting talent as a result or just think we are the next in line.
CalvinK is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 10:12 PM   #26
txcasper
Premium Access

Encounters: 52
My ECCIE Reviews

lol.....dayuuum; he got rubberized!!!
txcasper is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 10:15 PM   #27
HoustonHobbiest
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinK View Post
<TLDR> I must rant about this topic. Thanks OP for bringing it up for discussion.

Top notch personal hygene ranks higher than good looks, sexiness, a big dick , even money, on a provider list. Many will provide bad service intentionally so a stinky or unpleasant customer, will never come back, I have been told so by a good few,( for example Velvet once complained to me she got a bad review for using a condom selectively with a guy whith a smelly dick. The guy , a very active poster and reviewer, was pissed off that he was the only one who was rubberized, lol.) It is the most basic step for a successful encounter.

The sad part is, malodourous folks have no idea their BO is overpowering and repugnant they do not smell it, and will be butthurt if you tell it to their face , therefore , I assume our Asian girl friends, being nonconfrontational, will not be open a about it, but they will bitch about it to others. You just need to hear the stories and see their faces when they talk about this stuff. Just ask your ATF, or Abby ( she is funny and direct) or your local L1 subamp providers.i am sure the booker will be notified as well.

I also experienced with a few Southeast Asians colleagues, who use curry and/or other specific spices in their diet , are emitting an odor which they are unaware of, even if they keep their asses more or less squeaky clean. Even the women, especially the ones in traditional garbs stink. Talk about a bonner killer.

I speculate the price hike in part is to screen out some unwanted customers.

I had to rant a little about this topic, as it bothers me too, on how we might lose interesting talent as a result or just think we are the next in line.

I have heard that alot about Indian from India. They don't clean themselves and they smell.
HoustonHobbiest is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 11:55 PM   #28
Asianhobbyist
BANNED

Encounters: 37

A lot of hand wringing here about something very basic. If you look good, smell good, and exude cleanliness, you will likely have a much better session than if you had a stinking ass, unwashed privates, disheveled appearance, etc. this is basic hygiene folks. It also translates often to surprise menu options and new experiences. Nowadays even though I wash squeaky clean before going, I just take their offer for a quick shower regardless and when they see I am already clean plus more washing any stank concerns are out of the window.
Asianhobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2024, 07:25 AM   #29
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinK View Post
Totally agree with everything you said in your post. I would also add guys being too rough and being too forceful about BBFS to the list of reasons why girls may not want to visit Dallas (or return to Dallas). I have heard numerous girls complain about these two (in addition to stinky guys).
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 04:13 PM   #30
ArseneKnows
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
By a wide margin, the girls tell me that Indian guys are the worst offenders. That’s why many refuse to see them, and if they do, give them an extended shower scrub down, which doesn’t always help. These Korean girls take cleaning to a higher level than even us Americans do, so the least some of these guys can do is shower themselves daily, or modify their diets somewhat if they want to be skin to skin with an Asian girl. Now who I feel sorry for is the girl providers that actually work in India (and other countries) and have to endure these odorous men daily, lol.
Hate how this Indian stereotype gives all browns a bad rep. And the worst part is, it’s actually true. I remember back when I was in college at UT Dallas, and as soon as I would enter the hallways my nose would be hit with a strong stench of B.O., like raw onion. It’s like a lot of brown people are not self-aware or something.
ArseneKnows is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women