Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60265
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2020, 02:11 PM   #16
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Quit spreading this bullshit, AA. It's not doing anybody any good.
Quit spreading your bullshit, YssupRider. It's not doing anybody any good.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 02:18 PM   #17
oeb11
Valued Poster

hh - Repeat -Do Not drink diluted bleach to prevent wuhan virus infection!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 02:38 PM   #18
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

HH / YR,
He's correct that you should not drink diluted bleach. You should drink it straight.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 03:26 PM   #19
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Largo View Post
A guy going by the handle of Dilbert Firestorm posted a stupid, insensitive, and phony report about COVID-19 on the Dakotas board the other day. I’m not sure what his point was, though it appears he thought his post was funny. The Dakotas board is my area board, and Firestorm is from New Orleans, so I thought that was unusual. I then noticed that Mr. Firestorm posted his stupid and insensitive information on many boards across the entire country. Why is he posting his stupid and insensitive post in so many places? That’s not for me to understand. I lost a sister to this horrible pandemic, and I am angered when someone doesn’t take this problem seriously. Does this guy think this pandemic is fertile ground for joke-telling? Does he think this is a big prank, a conspiracy or a hoax? Mr. Firestorm, get your nose out of the sewer. We all need to maintain a sense of humor through this difficult time. There are reasonable things to laugh at, but COVID-19 is not one of them.

I'm sorry for your loss. it was not a prank. Much of the info is valid.

it was meant to be informative. i became aware of its errors and posted a correction to the national Discussion forums and the national sandbox forum.

When i get a chance, i will be updating the other forums with the correction. its alot of work copying and pasting the info to the boards.

prolly easier if eye was a moderator.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 04:33 PM   #20
BlisswithKriss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30
Default Meanwhile

Ooooh look Trumps reading up on this pandemic...maybe he will learn something but don’t count on it. Attachment 871799
BlisswithKriss is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 04:43 PM   #21
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
DelbertDildo is a member of the local trump cult. You can expect nothing but conspiracy propaganda and devout trump loyalty from him and the other members. He’s a moron and a daily test for everyone’s tolerance. You’ll learn.

My condolences to your family for your loss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
FAKE NEWS ABOUNDS.

The Trumpholians have no compunction finding it, reposting it and then doublings down on it.

The worst are those who claim to have medical training who are spreading fake news and dangerous trope. Anyone come to mind?

These are the same folks who deny science and fight wars from their keyboards.

Be careful peoples. And be safe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss View Post
Ooooh look Trumps reading up on this pandemic...maybe he will learn something but don’t count on it. Attachment 871799
How surprising that the usual suspects post nothing but anti Trump or Trump supporter rants having really nothing to do with the OP.

Can you say T..D..S
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 04:47 PM   #22
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH View Post
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5ssDIx6UfqtW/
It's not a conspiracy it's truth watch the video. You can't even get a virus from the air. Smh.
WHAT? YOU MUST NOT KNOW HOW TO READ. WATCH A STUPID VIDEO, NO THANK YOU.

THE INFORMATION YOU SUGGESTED IS FAKE
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 05:07 PM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
A guy going by the handle of Dilbert Firestorm posted a stupid, insensitive, and phony report about COVID-19 on the Dakotas board the other day. I’m not sure what his point was, though it appears he thought his post was funny. The Dakotas board is my area board, and Firestorm is from New Orleans, so I thought that was unusual. I then noticed that Mr. Firestorm posted his stupid and insensitive information on many boards across the entire country. Why is he posting his stupid and insensitive post in so many places? That’s not for me to understand. I lost a sister to this horrible pandemic, and I am angered when someone doesn’t take this problem seriously. Does this guy think this pandemic is fertile ground for joke-telling? Does he think this is a big prank, a conspiracy or a hoax? Mr. Firestorm, get your nose out of the sewer. We all need to maintain a sense of humor through this difficult time. There are reasonable things to laugh at, but COVID-19 is not one of them.

regardless of your loss i think it's crass of u to lash out at Dilbert. this is all you said in "your" local forum yet you go out of your way to post here and you aren't a total stranger here as many of us know. you've been here before.

Quote:
Not sure what your point is, sir. This information is not associated with the distinguished university named Johns Hopkins. The association noted in your post is fraudulent. Or are you making a joke or a prank out of this? Because that's what this is, a fucking joke. Unfortunately, this is not a laughing matter. I hope you folks in New Orleans can stay safe. Good luck to ya'll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
I am truly sorry for your loss, but I think you are seriously over reacting to Dilbert's post.

Dilbert's post wasn't meant in any way humorous and at least in this forum he came back and noted that he was misinformed that it was a Johns Hopkin's post and clarified some points, but the original post is largely accurate.

Only a few notes were made to clarify what it said.

Not quite sure why you would think it was meant to be humorous or facetious in any way. It was meant to educate in a good way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I'm sorry for your loss. it was not a prank. Much of the info is valid.

it was meant to be informative. i became aware of its errors and posted a correction to the national Discussion forums and the national sandbox forum.

When i get a chance, i will be updating the other forums with the correction. its alot of work copying and pasting the info to the boards.

prolly easier if eye was a moderator.

well. that says all i need to say, eh?

so you gonna apologize to Dilbert?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 09:12 PM   #24
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Apologize to Firestorm? Are you kidding. Since his foolhardy, lightweight post on the Dakotas board (and many other boards) I've seen some of the other posts he's made about this national/international tragedy. For whatever reason, he was very late in understanding the seriousness of this issue, and before taking on a more serious tone he made light of it, and while he was making light of it people were dying, including people who were in the health care professions. He pulled his "information" from some marginal health business website. If he'd been reading and respecting the real Johns Hopkins website and other quality science-based sources like Mayo or Harvard medical from the beginning he wouldn't have been joking about it or dismissing it like he was. Now he's taking on some self-appointed, self-important role to spread information to the public, and because he doesn't know what the hell he's doing his "advice" is flawed. Firestorm should apologize, especially for his early posts making light of the pandemic.
Muy Largo is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 09:48 PM   #25
HoeHummer
BANNED

It’s never real until it is.

Yet this is an extremely mean spirited bunch and always has been.

Don’t expect anythings resembling decency here, man, and yous won’t be disappointed.

I used to thinks it was only “keyboard courage,” but I think there might be some genuinely damaged folks on this here hookers forum, all lookings for some kinds of self-validation, or permissions, or absolutions.

Sad.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 10:01 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Apologize to Firestorm? Are you kidding. Since his foolhardy, lightweight post on the Dakotas board (and many other boards) I've seen some of the other posts he's made about this national/international tragedy. For whatever reason, he was very late in understanding the seriousness of this issue, and before taking on a more serious tone he made light of it, and while he was making light of it people were dying, including people who were in the health care professions. He pulled his "information" from some marginal health business website. If he'd been reading and respecting the real Johns Hopkins website and other quality science-based sources like Mayo or Harvard medical from the beginning he wouldn't have been joking about it or dismissing it like he was. Now he's taking on some self-appointed, self-important role to spread information to the public, and because he doesn't know what the hell he's doing his "advice" is flawed. Firestorm should apologize, especially for his early posts making light of the pandemic.

No. i'm not kidding. what Dilbert posted was data of the time about an emerging virus that was a potential high impact event.

it's not going to be because the Italian numbers project < 66k US death rate. not the half million the far leftists are wanting.

so beyond your family loss what can you say about any of this that is worth denigrating Dilbert or even proving your point to begin with?
Old 04-02-2020, 10:01 PM   #27
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
so you gonna apologize to Dilbert?
If we're going to have some kind of a Kumbaya moment, then you need to apologize for calling me a pea brained fucking commie. And I'll apologize for calling Wake Up's wife a whore.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 10:04 PM   #28
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Sorry Wake Up! See, I went first.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 10:15 PM   #29
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
If we're going to have some kind of a Kumbaya moment, then you need to apologize for calling me a pea brained fucking commie. And I'll apologize for calling Wake Up's wife a whore.

who are you posting about here? me? show me the post i made that said that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Sorry Wake Up! See, I went first.

Wakeup was a complex/controversial poster/mod. gone but not forgotten. Or forgiven.

BAHHAAAA

like this gem?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1892037&highlight=

too true too funny
Old 04-02-2020, 10:40 PM   #30
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
who are you posting about here? me? show me the post i made that said that
Here's the fucking commie part:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060803374

That was the thread where I figured out that LustyLad's Steve Mnuchin in real life. Pea brained must have been in a different post.

Quote:
was a complex/controversial poster/mod. gone but not forgotten. Or forgiven.

BAHHAAAA

like this gem?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1892037&highlight=

too true too funny
That must be a record, he got 14 "likes" for that post. Wakeup was hilarious. He'd probably still be around if he hadn't gotten burned out policing our posts in the Political Forum.
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women