Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: DOES OBAMA HATE AMERICA ?
Yes, and his mission is to destroy it. 14 45.16%
No, he loves America. 8 25.81%
Hate is alittle strong, he probably just despises white America. 8 25.81%
It is a love-hate relationship. 1 3.23%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2012, 09:02 AM   #16
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Preface: I am a Republican.

After the George Bush spendathon in his last four years in office I just don't think any of the "common" thinking is true. Sure Obama is spending like crazy and more than anything that has to stop, that is his mantra....but to say the Republicans will actually cut spending is not, in my opinion, true.
Even Ronald Reagan didn't actually cut spending, only slowed its increase. I think that's why the Tea Party is made to look like idiots by the press and by the establishment ON BOTH SIDES.

They love their power and influence so much they don't want any real cuts in government. I look at ALL politicians as heroin addicts.....bunch of lying junkies begging for more. If Obama stays or Romney is elected.....Right wing/Left wing....same fucking chicken.

YY
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:06 AM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I agree. Especially with your TP observation. Reason 3 to elect citizen representatives, who go to Congress for a term or two, then return home to run the family business, teach, or otherwise be local again. And all the more reason for a smaller more efficient federal government.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaddayadda View Post
Preface: I am a Republican.

After the George Bush spendathon in his last four years in office I just don't think any of the "common" thinking is true. Sure Obama is spending like crazy and more than anything that has to stop, that is his mantra....but to say the Republicans will actually cut spending is not, in my opinion, true.
Even Ronald Reagan didn't actually cut spending, only slowed its increase. I think that's why the Tea Party is made to look like idiots by the press and by the establishment ON BOTH SIDES.

They love their power and influence so much they don't want any real cuts in government. I look at ALL politicians as heroin addicts.....bunch of lying junkies begging for more. If Obama stays or Romney is elected.....Right wing/Left wing....same fucking chicken.

YY
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:16 AM   #18
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Wow, I am the only one that sees it as a love hate relationship.

He loves America so much that he wants to fundamentally change it and save it from being what it has become.
What he hates is the success of America measured against the rest of the world. He believes that we got to where we are by exploiting the rest of the world and he is determined for us to become the exploited.
I almost chose Love / Hate, and I agree with your assessment; but I think he / they hate/s white people more than he loves or hates the United States or any other idea or thing. I personally think he and his wife think they are above all things they consider "common" like liberty and independent thinking that doesn't agree with their uppity independent thinking. And I don't think either of them think whitie is common.

The latest smug bastard thing he / they they have done is at the 9/11 ceremony. "All this over a flag."
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women