Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162414
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35720
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2015, 01:49 PM   #16
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by C@r@m3lTWIX View Post
LOL, OK, time for a sitdown....with that wine (only YOU should get that LOL)
Ah.....a kindred spirit!

Mayhap, we are both a bit of a, dare I say it?.......smarty pants!

LOL
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:05 PM   #17
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
It is too personal of a service and everyone, clients included, has an off day. No way anyone will get 100% satisfaction if they hobby long at all. Please realize, if a gent is not specific about desires or intent, most ladies can not read your mind, even if some are good at responding to body language. If you mostly are not getting satisfaction, you might wish to re-think the choices you make and consider why you made them. Then ya may wanna change one or both. Eventually you'll start getting more of what it is you seek. I've always said, if what you do isn't getting the outcome you expect, change what it is you are doing, and if that doesn't work either, change it again.
Totally agree it is a personal service and that is why guys do not see providers on their off days or they would be seeing a provider each day, 365 days a year. Providers need to do the same, if they are not up for giving their A game for whatever reason, then they need to either shelve the problem while she is with a client or not see a hobbyist that day until the issue that keeps them from doing so is resolved. But, many providers see clients on those off days and try rationalize not giving 100% effort in the session, usually by playing the globally accepted and used regularly YMMV card, but many just do not give a shit and think since he got a nut, she did her job. Then the ultimate dagger given to the client is he still has to pay 100% of her full donation for that non chalant service.

I do not think anyone expects a provider to read their mind, but if they do expect that, then they deserve that they get and cannot complain. I let providers know what I like in a session and my p411 profile tells the same story. Why do I feel I can let providers know what I want? Because it's MY money! Sometimes, I will get providers who do not agree with my definition of GFE and what I desire and that is fine, good to know and appreciate their honesty, then I move on to the next provider on my list.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 04:07 PM   #18
C@r@m3lTWIX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
With anything in life, discipline is the key. In it's right capacity and perspective, the hobby can be a blessing. However, too much over-hobbying can be curse. The hobby affords us the ability to have the pleasure of a complete social/sexual interaction with the lady of our choosing. Adversely, the over utilization of it can lead to obsessive/stalker tendencies, illusions of a real, substantive relationship, the egregious expenditure of resources for momentary thrills (waste), also the aforementioned illegalities and health risks involved. Plus, it can make you lazy and useless in the real world because you no longer have a desire for true companionship as it is now readily available to you at a moments notice. You no longer have to rough it and "stick it out" through those hard times in a real relationship. Therefore, discipline is the key control to mitigate such risks in being involved in the hobby.

So in the words of the most interesting man in the world, "I don't hobby often, but when I do, I make sure it's with a great lady of my choosing." Hobby on sir, and be safe!
Hard to chime in good on everything using bathroom breaks.....

Again, 100% agreed sir. That's why my lobbying tends to be impulsive, in phases or uh, inconsistent. I still like & desire that RW interaction b\c many times-and maybe this only works for me but-when you can get to stage in RW where your sex life is analogous to HW, then that particular relationship is tight BECAUSE it took alot to get to that point.
Now, I'll window shop like a mother LOL, but I'm not always looking to buy.

Guys are here for lots of reasons, but certainly some are b\c they have lost that desire I still have. I know it b\c one of my best friends is like that now & another used to be until he got his mojo back. I wouldn't be shocked if his ONLY sex life is hobbying. I might have made it worse by taking him to Rio with me years ago. I'm not ready to be that dude just yet LOL.
I'm not at the point where I'm planning HW "dates" like RW dates......not.....yet
C@r@m3lTWIX is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 04:07 PM   #19
C@r@m3lTWIX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Dayum autotext!!!

Hobbying, not lobbying
C@r@m3lTWIX is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 05:45 PM   #20
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Totally agree it is a personal service and that is why guys do not see providers on their off days or they would be seeing a provider each day, 365 days a year. Providers need to do the same, if they are not up for giving their A game for whatever reason, then they need to either shelve the problem while she is with a client or not see a hobbyist that day until the issue that keeps them from doing so is resolved. But, many providers see clients on those off days and try rationalize not giving 100% effort in the session, usually by playing the globally accepted and used regularly YMMV card, but many just do not give a shit and think since he got a nut, she did her job. Then the ultimate dagger given to the client is he still has to pay 100% of her full donation for that non chalant service.

I do not think anyone expects a provider to read their mind, but if they do expect that, then they deserve that they get and cannot complain. I let providers know what I like in a session and my p411 profile tells the same story. Why do I feel I can let providers know what I want? Because it's MY money! Sometimes, I will get providers who do not agree with my definition of GFE and what I desire and that is fine, good to know and appreciate their honesty, then I move on to the next provider on my list.
Untrue.....guys turn to us for the comfort fairly often. They seek a woman's compassion and understanding in this hobby just as much as those who seek busting a nut do. Don't kid yourself, hon.

Again, please refrain from telling the ladies what they need to do. Apparently they are doing just that, or they wouldn't see you when they are not Miss Bouncy Bubbly and ready to swing from the ceiling fan or whatever your demands are. ijs

If you are incapable of understanding and having compassion, why would you insist another person have it for your complaints? If ya treat a lady like a machine ya stuck money in, you'll get a whole lotta impersonal right back atcha, hon.

Like I said. If what you are doing isn't working, change it. Maybe it ain't the ladies, maybe it's you. I really don't know. You sound kinda like a demanding individual, but that's just my perception from what I'm reading. Maybe you should date in the freeworld and you'll have better luck.
Old 07-31-2015, 11:27 PM   #21
Ashi

Encounters: 63

+1 MaxiM. I am one of these blokes who seek the ultimate companionship that includes intimacy. I am in the hobby to feel good and especially to enjoy "beauty". In all its forms including personalities of those I spend my leisure time with. Just like a good wine. The illusion of of an hour of deep tenderness and mutual satisfaction is what I look for, not a spreadsheet of acronyms reflecting the "acrobatics" and fringe or kinky stuff that has to have a checkmark next to every entry like in a contract. It is surprising to me how often that happens to become friends with the ladies at the AMPS or the in the indie zone.. At the end of the day, your behaviour is a reflection of the true "you". The payment is what opens the door and allows to get there faster, cheaper and without new commitments, (since I am already "committed".). And do not confuse reality with the purchased illusion. That is called GFE. That is good for your health. Think oxytocin...

Thanks for the earlier advice, MM. I am fairly cautious and intend to avoid the bad things/snakes in the "garden of Eden.. Stay safe and positive, y'all, lol.
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 09:44 AM   #22
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Untrue.....guys turn to us for the comfort fairly often. They seek a woman's compassion and understanding in this hobby just as much as those who seek busting a nut do. Don't kid yourself, hon.

Again, please refrain from telling the ladies what they need to do. Apparently they are doing just that, or they wouldn't see you when they are not Miss Bouncy Bubbly and ready to swing from the ceiling fan or whatever your demands are. ijs

If you are incapable of understanding and having compassion, why would you insist another person have it for your complaints? If ya treat a lady like a machine ya stuck money in, you'll get a whole lotta impersonal right back atcha, hon.

Like I said. If what you are doing isn't working, change it. Maybe it ain't the ladies, maybe it's you. I really don't know. You sound kinda like a demanding individual, but that's just my perception from what I'm reading. Maybe you should date in the freeworld and you'll have better luck.
What is untrue about what I said? Are you saying that it is OK for a hobbyist to be YMMV on the donation like the provider can be on her services? I agree that the scope of GFE encompasses compassion, understanding, passion, making a hobbyist feel glad he is a man and getting that nut. Does that happen in most cases? Maybe getting that nut, but the rest, no, it does not. IMO, the hour journey to get there leaves much to be desired from many providers, but certainly not all.

Is what you are saying that a hobbyist needs to have compassion for a provider who is going through a rough patch, just go ahead and see her for a session since everyone has an off day as she needs the money? If so, that is bullshit and you know it. You want me to refrain from giving my opinion of what I feel a provider should do? Well, let me say it like this then, what makes you a better choice for me to see and spend my money on as opposed to the 750+ providers here in D/FW, not including the ones with no showcases or not a member on Eccie? Sure, you can say whatever you think the hobbyist wants her hear for him to set that appointment, and it is true that just about all providers can get a one time or maybe even two time visits from hobbyists, but it is quite another thing altogether that a provider gets 3+ visits by the same hobbyist and in a relatively short time span, say at least once a month. Since actions speak louder than words, I will venture to say that the percentage of that happening is quite low in terms of all providers in general.

BTW, nice assumption, but my definition of GFE does not ask a provider to play bouncing Betty, swing from the ceiling fan or see if I can shove a bowling pin up her ass for my amusement, nor do I have any kinks or fetishes that I ask of providers. Now, to jump through hoops, yes, I guess you can call it that if you wish, since I ask providers to at the very least act like they actually enjoy what they do.

I do not even mention money the entire time from initial contact through the end of the session, however, it does stand to reason that hobbyists are paying for a service and therefore, even tho you want to call it demanding and out of line, but for example, they do have the right to request the outfit the provider wears and the type of session he desires. Sure, a provider always has the right to say no and the hobbyist moves on to another whom he feels may be better suited, no harm, no foul.

My signature line says it all when it come to the freeworld as you call it, and is the sole reason why I hobby.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 10:04 AM   #23
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
What is untrue about what I said? Are you saying that it is OK for a hobbyist to be YMMV on the donation like the provider can be on her services? I agree that the scope of GFE encompasses compassion, understanding, passion, making a hobbyist feel glad he is a man and getting that nut. Does that happen in most cases? Maybe getting that nut, but the rest, no, it does not. IMO, the hour journey to get there leaves much to be desired from many providers, but certainly not all.

Is what you are saying that a hobbyist needs to have compassion for a provider who is going through a rough patch, just go ahead and see her for a session since everyone has an off day as she needs the money? If so, that is bullshit and you know it. You want me to refrain from giving my opinion of what I feel a provider should do? Well, let me say it like this then, what makes you a better choice for me to see and spend my money on as opposed to the 750+ providers here in D/FW, not including the ones with no showcases or not a member on Eccie?

BTW, nice assumption, but my definition of GFE does not ask a provider to play bouncing Betty, swing from the ceiling fan or see if I can shove a bowling pin up her ass for my amusement, nor do I have any kinks or fetishes that I ask of providers. Now, to jump through hoops, yes, I guess you can call it that if you wish, since I ask providers to at the very least act like they actually enjoy what they do.

I do not even mention money the entire time from initial contact through the end of the session, however, it does stand to reason that hobbyists are paying for a service and therefore, even tho you want to call it demanding and out of line, but for example, they do have the right to request the outfit the provider wears and the type of session he desires. Sure, a provider always has the right to say no and the hobbyist moves on to another whom he feels may be better suited, no harm, no foul.

My signature line says it all when it come to the freeworld as you call it, and is the sole reason why I hobby.
I tried to tell you some things, but I get it. You're a guy choosing to have bad experiences, but refuse to take respoonsibility for your choices and their outcome. If that's what makes you happy, more power to ya. I gave ya some advice, pointed out some things ya might try, but you defended your right to keep right on keeping on. Again, enjoy your whining and your misery. If you can't understand or figure out what's going on, it's sure not my fault, hon. And, i take no responsibility for your inability to get what you want, cause it sounds like you are getting exactly what you want, bad experiences you can continue to whine and moan about, in order to try and control others, aka: the ladies. Good Luck with that.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:03 AM   #24
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Still quite the mischief maker, M?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 04:09 PM   #25
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You gotta get "yours" where ya can, ya know? If there weren't so many confused individuals running around, I could be writing about more sensical topics, away from the board. Howeva, folks done lost their minds on this site, concerning screening, so I gotta run all over the board, reassuring every whiny pants guy, all is well and you can get what ya desire if ya stop being a turd, and tell ladies screen these cats, if ya stop, none of em think they gotta get screened and u r responsible to fellow human hookers for they safety if u's a ho, non-negotiable when being a biz owner of this nature....if not....get listed as uncooperative and set her aside from the safe ladies, maybe in a new section just for the pimps n they ho's? Then there's several other totally unexpected type of cruddy things I've run across, while crusading for my safety n that of others who prefer it.

Me? Mischief? Not as often as I wanna. LOL

Benefits of being in the hobby? hmmmmm......I'll get back with ya on that, all of a sudden, I'm at a loss for words.
Old 08-02-2015, 09:23 AM   #26
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

So...back to the topic "benefits of being in the hobby" Health is not an issue for me since i am in great shape and more healthy than most. For me, i have problems with anxiety in real world situations which prevents me from having proper relationships. I'm a fun easy going person but when i meet someone new, i go silent and dont know what to say. So when i hobby, i dont have to worry about all that. Sure i may get anxious upon arrival but that quickly goes away and im able to have fun and enjoy myself, usually leaving with a smile on my face which lasts for the rest of the day. Its like my weekly stress reliever. I've only just recently started hobbying but it has increased my mood and it gives me more confidence in my regular life.
bobo1cg is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 11:15 AM   #27
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My Benefits for being in the hobby:
1. Good money
2. Great sex
3. Meeting new people
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 11:54 AM   #28
Ashi

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo1cg View Post
So...back to the topic "benefits of being in the hobby" Health is not an issue for me since i am in great shape and more healthy than most. For me, i have problems with anxiety in real world situations which prevents me from having proper relationships. I'm a fun easy going person but when i meet someone new, i go silent and dont know what to say. So when i hobby, i dont have to worry about all that. Sure i may get anxious upon arrival but that quickly goes away and im able to have fun and enjoy myself, usually leaving with a smile on my face which lasts for the rest of the day. Its like my weekly stress reliever. I've only just recently started hobbying but it has increased my mood and it gives me more confidence in my regular life.
I agree with the social aspect. I was also kind of shy whith regard to hook up with somebody in civi life. There are no unknown rules in hobby life, and the stress relief is great and the anxiety is much reduced. One more benefit : you sleep so much better after a shot of dopamine and oxytocin! Especially if you have chemistry with your lady friend. Lol.
Ashi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women