Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42511
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36939
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2012, 09:12 PM   #16
Sonoman
Valued Poster

All I got say is fuck me running. Not real sure how/why you put me in the military but
HooYah.
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:13 PM   #17
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1995 View Post
Keep in mind this is a dishonest trade...
Do NOT agree here! Sure it can be, but not necessarily by its nature. Actually I find it very honest and to the point most of the time.
MoonHowler is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:25 PM   #18
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHowler View Post
Do NOT agree here! Sure it can be, but not necessarily by its nature. Actually I find it very honest and to the point most of the time.
I would agree with the honorable gentleman deservedly above my humble posting. It is an illegal trade not necessarily a dishonest trade.. With experienced, reputable ladies on this board I have not once been cheated or misled, and there are a few I have trusted with financial transactions involving hundreds of dollars. I would not get undressed with a person I thought might steal my clothes. In life, it has been my experience that we tend to choose companions that are about as honest as we are.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:01 PM   #19
Guest010421
Account Disabled

User ID: 120794
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHowler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
I would agree with the honorable gentleman deservedly above my humble posting. It is an illegal trade not necessarily a dishonest trade.. With experienced, reputable ladies on this board I have not once been cheated or misled, and there are a few I have trusted with financial transactions involving hundreds of dollars. I would not get undressed with a person I thought might steal my clothes. In life, it has been my experience that we tend to choose companions that are about as honest as we are.
Thank you VERY much gentlemen!!!!!!! There are MANY of us who are VERY honest!!
Guest010421 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:24 PM   #20
diveguy6

Encounters: 13

Please accept my apology Ms. Felina. I've never had the pleasure, bit by no means implying all providers were dishonest. I have heard nothing but good about you, yet it brings me back to my original question...I appreciate a female point of view...
diveguy6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:25 PM   #21
bndm
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

"Very honest", Felina????

You stole my heart!
Or, did you forget already?

B
bndm is online now   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:31 PM   #22
Guest010421
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It's ok Diveguy.........sorry, just kinda rubbed me the wrong way, because so many feel that simply because we are in this business that we must be "dishonest"

As far as reviews.........I see both sides of the coin, and frankly since I give every date my all, it doesn't matter to me if I can see the ROS or not.

I still look forward to hopefully meeting you in the future!

bndm - It's been awhile, you'll have to remind me....hopefully soon.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:44 PM   #23
Guest030314-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

The site in question has been around for awhile now you can look at my reviews and see when I found it. Most of the more active people here have stumbled among that place. And from my understanding the info is user contributed but I could be wrong. There is no secrets safe in the Internet.
Guest030314-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:54 PM   #24
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I'll clarify a bit. I understand where you are coming from moon, mr chan and felina. If I thought I would be robbed or cheated I wouldn't walk thru the door. The provider and I each want something that the other has at the end of the apt walk away pleased. Yes, this is illegal and dishonesty is rampant in illegal activities but not all of those involved are completely dishonest.

However, not all information is completely shared like real ages, recent pics, and I'm certain everyone on this board tells their real life friends what they do for a living or where they were for the past couple of hours. Sharing only partial truths is not being completely honest is it?

I'm certain that the third guy in line for the day wasn't told the two before him just a few hours before enjoyed CIM before he enjoys a DFK. I'm betting most would not participate, or reasons an apt was canceled last minute, or why a NCNS occurred, etc. I'm not pointing any fingers at any one in particular just generalities. There are always exceptions to the rule but "play safe" is often a statement made to newbies for reasons more than just LE.
jim1995 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:56 AM   #25
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveguy6 View Post
Makes me not a tinkers damn.... Certainly sounds like you give a "tinkers damn". Obvious observation.
Quote:
I agree Moon, but the place I found this info is a freebie...I was pretty stunned Stunned? Did it really STUN you? at what I saw there, that I was laboring LABORING? You've been laboring with the effort of keeping your reviews/ML comments private, have you?? under the impression that only us dawgs were privy to this info...
Quote:
What I'm saying is providers say they can't see the ROS, but they can. You're kidding!! Those lying wenches!! Some have said they weren't supposed to be able to. I have never sent a provider a copy to proof read. I just tell the truth. Well, give you a cookie. Sending it to her seems like an opportunity to gloss it over if she doesn't like it. Again, I am back to Moon's opinion, adding this thought...Makes you wonder if this is adding to drama and bullshit that raises it head all too often... How would it cause drama or bullshit? If Pamela Provider reads every review ever written then who really cares? Does anyone else even have time to think about this?!
Quote:
+100 Jim...that's exactly the point I've been trying to get across, but the site I'm talking about helps one hell of a lot. Like I said, a provider told me about this site, and damn if it don't exist...I feel we're damed if we do, damned if we don't... Damned now, are you? Am I the only one who sees this as petty and overdramatic?
I'll apologize in advance if my flippancy offends anyone but honestly, who really cares? Is it that big of a deal? All this assuming the hooker even CARES what is written in ROS. I mean, we see the physical description. We see if the review is positive or negative. What more do we need to see?

I love ECCIE and I love the camaraderie that it can provide but I get annoyed with threads such as this. I don't understand what the OP is hoping to gain? Almost every client I see wouldn't give a shit what I read as long as my service is consistent and satisfactory. In turn, I don't really give a shit what a client may write as long as he is honest and respectful. I just feel like you're getting your panties all twisted over nothing. Is the system THAT bad? Is it bothering you as you go about your day? Are you struggling with the laborious task of keeping your precious review details private? I don't really see the point in getting your feathers all ruffled and clucking around the henhouse over something so trivial. Sign in, get your dick sucked, contribute, and play safe. Seems so easy.

I've now wasted 20 minutes of my life with this melodramatic, overexposed topic. After proofreading it'll be closer to 25.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1995 View Post
I'll clarify a bit.... Yes, this is illegal and dishonesty is rampant in illegal activities but not all of those involved are completely how generous dishonest.

However, not all information is completely shared like real ages, recent pics, and I'm certain everyone on this board tells their real life friends what they do for a living or where they were for the past couple of hours. Sharing only partial truths is not being completely honest is it? Relevance? Oh wait, are you still defending yourself for insinuating that providing is a dishonest career path? Carry on...

I'm certain that the third guy in line for the day wasn't told the two before him just a few hours before enjoyed CIM before he enjoys a DFK. Sweet of you to speak in hypotheticals and not direct your comments at anyone specific. However, underneath your generalizations and hypothetical situations there is disdain and contempt. No need to sugarcoat it, lover. Just be yourself.
Sexy_Brittany is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:14 AM   #26
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Well, Gentlemen, it would appear that in this battle of wits you brought a knife to a gunfight.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:15 AM   #27
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

The obvious main topic here is whether or not providers should see the Rest of the Story in Reviews. There are some review sites which are stronger in other areas of the country who do. I've had discussions about that with providers asking questions about ECCIE when traveling where ECCIE is not strong.

While the policy here has always been to keep those comments private and even back to the old ASPD days, there are those who find ways around it. Personally, I find the discussion interesting and would like to hear more viewpoints, especially female.

At this point, Felina has defended her honesty which was a hijack from the original topic, but sweetie, I still don't know how you feel about reviews.

Brittany, I get it you don't give a "rat's ass", but please be nice.

Let's keep the discussion on point. The info can be good for those above my pay grade. If it evolves to a how to or where to find it, I'll shut it down.
MrHappy4u is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:20 AM   #28
diveguy6

Encounters: 13

No Mr Chan, no attempt at a battle of wits, too old and don't give a damn bout that . Apologies also to you Ms. Britt. Middlefinger knows of what I speak about. It doesn't consume my day nor will it. I just thought it was interesting that this info is out there when people say it's not. But there are ladies that know about this site, and it could be a tool used to gain advantages or discredit a reputable lady. I understand your shortness and venom, but some of you have been around longer than some of us, and when I learn of something that's not the way I thought it was or should be, I ask questions. The drama AMD bullshit I now believe does come from the ML from providers with men's accounts. We are opinionated in there yes nut a lot of the panty wedding I see comes from some topics and comments made in there. Again Ms Britt, if you think I'm being melodramatic, I apologize for making your day dummer. I'm just the type that if I feel mislead, or don't understand, I'll ask questions, as with this case...
diveguy6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:32 PM   #29
Guest010421
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Felina;1051909028]I

As far as reviews.........I see both sides of the coin, and frankly since I give every date my all, it doesn't matter to me if I can see the ROS or not.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #30
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I've now wasted 20 minutes of my life with this melodramatic, overexposed topic. After proofreading it'll be closer to 25.

LOL, I call bs, Brit. I know you loved making this post!
Rockydoc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women