Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2012, 09:47 AM   #16
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Lemme find the link to the story about the group of black kids that set a 13 year old white kid on fire shouting "that's what you get white boy." didn't know about that either randy? Go figure.

It's important to point out that the "out of left field nowhere" rant he posted is a very very good example of how progressives think. It's retarded at best and dangerous at worst. Y'all better pull my reins if I start sounding like that.

PS if it were a white guy that did this awful thing, I can promise you we'd be hearing about it way sooner.
i guess by ur reasoning LovingKKKayla, 9 more black boys need 2 b murdered 2 make up 4 the 1 white boy. racist pig.
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:59 AM   #17
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

This threAD makes me want to go purchase more guns......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:06 AM   #18
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
This threAD makes me want to go purchase more guns......ijs
gerbilhunter, at least ur dog is mostly black.
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:18 PM   #19
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

But, he has a little pecker.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:36 PM   #20
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
gerbilhunter, at least ur dog is mostly black.
I thinck you will be voted "Most Likley to be Ignored"
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:23 PM   #21
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
RandyCandy, the word is "college" with a "c". What country are you from? Also, it is not the law of the land like you said. I'll just say you were wrong and misinformed rather than lying. When I lived in Connecticutt I was told by the policemen investigating my break in that as a law abiding citizen I was obligated to abandon my abode if an intruder came in while I was there. They have a "no way to retreat law" in place. Some kicks in your back door and I can leave by my front door or a window then I have to. If the intruder tells me that he is not going to harm me with some demonstration of sincerity then I can't use any force against him. So I ask the policeman if a seven foot tall guy, built like a gorilla breaks into my house and says he is only there for the TV if I stand in the corner quietly, I have to let him? Yes, is what I was told. This is in a state where I had a permit to carry a concealed weapon? So get informed about is going on in the world.
Surprised you can spell college. Even though you claim to work at one.

I'm just astonished at all the commentary on this when not a single fucking one of us knows what happened there that night. Every bit of commentary I see on here is knee-jerk reaction. I've heard the shooter chased the kid, I've heard the kid attacked the shooter and had him down and was beating on him. Not a one of you dumbasses knows what happened, let the grand jury who hears the witnesses and judges their credibility decide.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:05 PM   #22
BigLouie
Valued Poster

What is very telling is that the people who drafted the law and got it passed are now saying that they had no intention of it being applied that way. I don't know how many times I have heard this about laws.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:11 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The police told this nut to stand down, and he refused. I don't know why he wasn't arrested on the spot. He should be afforded his rights, let him have a lawyer and let him post bail. But he should have been arrested immediately. I don't know what those cops were thinking. You don't need a grand jury to indict someone on obvious circumstances.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:22 PM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Louie, read the law and remember it is in 20 other states. Don't post in ignorance.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:52 PM   #25
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
I first heard this story yesterday as I drove home from work, as I'm sure most of us did. If you knew about this in feb why didn't you post? What's that? You didn't know till yesterday either?

This was on my 2 post short list of things to start. If you want kudos for Beating everyone to the post, you got them. But why do you have to be so antagonistic with it? No fruit loop is going to prod any of us into saying something we don't believe randy.
Go back and read my original post, Glenna. I've been waiting for any of you Beckian-driven/Cock Broz-financed TPers to get out in front of something that hasn't anything to do with spreading the Faux Noise usual slime of half-truths. Here was a clear-cut opportunity for any of you to jump on the misuse of an NRA-sponsored-and-paid-for POS legislation. But, Nooooooooooooooooooooooo (as John Belushi once said) you geniusae are too busy filling up space with your "cutesy" little posties about needing help figuring out the Biblical intent of using the word "right." I guess when it comes down to posting "beliefs," it's oddly apparent from the number of thread titles leaning right (in the "Biblical" sense) where the effort in pimping "beliefs" is directed.

If you righty-tighty peckerheads are all that concerned about "personal freedom," get concerned about the dead kid's, not the bloated wannabe "manly" faggot that shot him. Jump HIS ass - FIRST - without being goaded and drawn out into the light as you always have to be.

Try actually understanding the meaning of the word "antagonistic" before writing it in a sentence. Tell me, Oh-Pleeeeze tell me, that there are no other *ahem* antagonistic threads springing from the Faux Noise fountain of talking points.....
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:56 PM   #26
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Can someone translate that to English please?
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:56 PM   #27
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
RandyCandy, the word is "college" with a "c". What country are you from? Also, it is not the law of the land like you said. I'll just say you were wrong and misinformed rather than lying. When I lived in Connecticutt I was told by the policemen investigating my break in that as a law abiding citizen I was obligated to abandon my abode if an intruder came in while I was there. They have a "no way to retreat law" in place. Some kicks in your back door and I can leave by my front door or a window then I have to. If the intruder tells me that he is not going to harm me with some demonstration of sincerity then I can't use any force against him. So I ask the policeman if a seven foot tall guy, built like a gorilla breaks into my house and says he is only there for the TV if I stand in the corner quietly, I have to let him? Yes, is what I was told. This is in a state where I had a permit to carry a concealed weapon? So get informed about is going on in the world.
That is patent bullshit and urban legend - and you know it.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:57 PM   #28
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Can someone translate that to English please?
Go, speedracer, uh, I mean, speedreader.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:12 PM   #29
pantsontheground
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Randy4candy, along with everyone else has been successfully brainwashed by the.media. wow.
pantsontheground is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:40 PM   #30
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsontheground View Post
Randy4candy, along with everyone else has been successfully brainwashed by the.media. wow.
Nah, it's just communicable. Been in here with the foxies too long and just need a bourbon brain douche.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women