Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60282
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41344
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35747
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-24-2024, 11:11 AM   #16
Daneskold1
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/r...23/id/1177688/

RFK jr said what many of has have said over the last year. The only question is how many others can see today's Democrat Party the same way. Hopefully enough that throw most of them out of Washington DC.
Newsmax? Not exactly a credible source. Speaking of credibility, yours is dubious as well. It legitimate party and candidate runs on their own merit.
Not some agitprop verbal diarrhea of "they suck"
Old 08-24-2024, 12:06 PM   #17
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daneskold1 View Post
Newsmax? Not exactly a credible source. Speaking of credibility, yours is dubious as well. It legitimate party and candidate runs on their own merit.
Not some agitprop verbal diarrhea of "they suck"
RFK Jr isn’t a credible source.

From 2023.
RFK Jr. is building a presidential campaign around conspiracy theories:
https://www.npr.org/2023/07/13/11872...ntial-campaign

Since Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launched his campaign challenging President Biden for the 2024 Democratic presidential nomination, he has given hours of interviews to podcasts, magazines and TV networks. He paints a dark, conspiratorial picture of the world, bristling with debunked theories, misleading claims and outright falsehoods.

Wi-Fi causes cancer and "leaky brain," Kennedy told podcaster Joe Rogan last month. Antidepressants are to blame for school shootings, he mused during an appearance with Twitter CEO Elon Musk. Chemicals in the water supply could turn children transgender, he told right-wing Canadian psychologist and podcaster Jordan Peterson, echoing a false assertion made by serial fabulist Alex Jones. AIDS may not be caused by HIV, he has suggested multiple times.

And it just got worse from there.
Old 08-24-2024, 12:47 PM   #18
Expresso Jim
Valued Poster

With RFK Jrs. endorsement, Trump/Vance goes from weird to bonkers on the human scale.
Old 08-24-2024, 01:01 PM   #19
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
RFK Jr isn’t a credible source
Yeah, that's why I posted that he won't move the needle much on either side. He is only talked about because of his famous last name. I doubt many (not most) of his supporters will even bother to vote unless aliens come down from Mars.
Old 08-24-2024, 03:19 PM   #20
Daneskold1
BANNED

Quote:
RFK Jr isn’t a credible source.

From 2023.
RFK Jr. is building a presidential campaign around conspiracy theories:
https://www.npr.org/2023/07/13/11872...ntial-campaign

Since Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launched his campaign challenging President Biden for the 2024 Democratic presidential nomination, he has given hours of interviews to podcasts, magazines and TV networks. He paints a dark, conspiratorial picture of the world, bristling with debunked theories, misleading claims and outright falsehoods.

Wi-Fi causes cancer and "leaky brain," Kennedy told podcaster Joe Rogan last month. Antidepressants are to blame for school shootings, he mused during an appearance with Twitter CEO Elon Musk. Chemicals in the water supply could turn children transgender, he told right-wing Canadian psychologist and podcaster Jordan Peterson, echoing a false assertion made by serial fabulist Alex Jones. AIDS may not be caused by HIV, he has suggested multiple times.

And it just got worse from there.
A given. Thrilled to see you understand the dynamic. Well done. I honestly don't understand why we allow people that need psychotropic meds to run for president. I'm pretty sure we've taken his "anybody can grow up to be president" way too far.
Old 08-24-2024, 03:22 PM   #21
Daneskold1
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expresso Jim View Post
With RFK Jrs. endorsement, Trump/Vance goes from weird to bonkers on the human scale.
Criminally stupid to criminally moronic? Or are those equal? I wish we would switch to the metric system. I never remember how many blow jobs in a pardon. And I've lost Hope Hicks phone number....
Old 08-24-2024, 03:32 PM   #22
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Makes me wonder if he’s supporting Trump because Trump offered him a job.
Old 08-24-2024, 05:10 PM   #23
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 161

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Yeah, that's why I posted that he won't move the needle much on either side. He is only talked about because of his famous last name. I doubt many (not most) of his supporters will even bother to vote unless aliens come down from Mars.
Have you seen some of the weirdos who now are in U.S. Politics...on both sides of the aisle? They could be aliens in misguise. Matter of fact, I'd put more money on someone like an RFK Jr. supporter to vote, versus the 18-30 year old voter, who would likely vote for Harris, if they could only be bothered to show up at the polls.
Old 08-24-2024, 07:35 PM   #24
AwesomeAce
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/r...23/id/1177688/

RFK jr said what many of has have said over the last year. The only question is how many others can see today's Democrat Party the same way. Hopefully enough that throw most of them out of Washington DC.

Old 08-24-2024, 09:03 PM   #25
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
I just assumed that was the case. This election is so wacky, why wouldn't an environmental lawyer want a job in the Trump administration that is known for its passion about the environment? LOL

Regardless, as in my initial post, I can't really disagree with what he said about Dems, especially when he is on a possible job interview in a closely contested state.
Old 08-24-2024, 09:25 PM   #26
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Crikey! ... See?

The Dems are so terrible that even a Kennedy will no longer vote for them!
... ... ...

#### Salty
Old 08-24-2024, 09:41 PM   #27
FocusedGamer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:

Kamala rejected his twat ass so he went to trump he really ain't gonna have a voice now with all that deep throating for trump
Old 08-25-2024, 04:14 AM   #28
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Crikey! ... See?

The Dems are so terrible that even a Kennedy will no longer vote for them!
... ... ...

#### Salty
I don't keep much track of this shit unless I'm traveling for work and bored at an airport, but my woke liberal girlfriend sure the fuck does. She texted me an interview CNN had with his sister. I didn't watch all of it but from the part I watched, it was simple to discern that she and the rest of her family are pretty much disgusted with him for supporting Trump. It was kind of funny to me because you would have thought that she just found out her brother was Jeffrey Dahmer. LOL
Old 08-25-2024, 05:05 AM   #29
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Can't really argue too much with what RFK Jr said. I've also posted in the past that I thought what the Dems did was shady as fuck. It's not like Biden just woke up the morning of the debate showing obvious signs of dementia. They just decided to let the world see what they already knew which I still think is disgusting to embarrass that man like that to pretty much force him to step down.
Well first of all I’m not sure you can label what Biden is experiencing as dementia. An age related slowdown for certain but his mental reasoning might be perfectly fine. Secondly if you live with it daily the age related symptoms can creep up on you. Thirdly Biden is the president of the United States. Who exactly is supposed to tell him that he should not run for a second term, especially after he bowed out in 2016 to Clinton?

I think it took a highly public thrashing to get people to really understand how much his age was affecting him. And even then it took a lot of convincing from some highly influential people in the party to get him to step down from the race.

I don’t think that there was anything “shady” about it. I think that the process worked exactly the way it’s supposed to.
Old 08-25-2024, 05:51 AM   #30
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don’t think that there was anything “shady” about it. I think that the process worked exactly the way it’s supposed to.
We're going to have to simply agree to disagree about that, but I understand your viewpoint. It's just my opinion. It is definitely subjective and hardly factual like all opinions. If more people understood that simple truth about opinions, folks could probably have civilized discussions in this forum.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women