Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2019, 08:27 PM   #16
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Hey shine....how’s mom doing? Asking for a friend.....heh....

Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 08:33 PM   #17
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

He is high profile, likely he thought no one would recognize him at places like this. Anyone brought to his room can always be found out, and likely he would certainly be recognized. Money is not the issue.

An above post sounds like Democrats don't have sex. Or maybe they don't enjoy it. Certainly you have to wonder about Hillary and AOC. Imagine a 3some....no, better off not to.
Don't have to wonder about Bill......he didn't even get out of the office.
Isn't he.......a Democrat ? Dupe and dope.

Sex always wins.....it is undefeated.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 08:38 PM   #18
bigwill832
Just A Regular User!!!!

Encounters: 34

We live in Houston. AMP's getting busted is far from being new or surprising. It's more of an expectation. Especially approaching election years/
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 08:40 PM   #19
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Hey shine....how’s mom doing? Asking for a friend.....heh....

Hey Russ if you feel good about doing shit like this well hey, we all have free will. I work in a hospital and the worst part is having patients die. It tears my soul, but I also understand me and you are two different people and I respect you to be you. They replaced her hip and found cancer. She has cancer on her adrenal gland so I'm waiting to the end of the month to hear the course of action from the doctors, so I don't know. You have a great night sir. Tooodlez.
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 10:25 PM   #20
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/22/69703...5DB99mBeYrnRSc

Here is the news article link.

Mabey I'm just nervous, but the cameras installed on utility poles freek me out. I went one particular message parlor for a long while and then the city installed a police camera on a utility pole and before long the place was busted.

Today with chipped license plates someone is recording your plate number as your driving by. Might be those utility pole camras.
Fizley is online now   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 10:34 PM   #21
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
Hey Russ if you feel good about doing shit like this well hey, we all have free will. I work in a hospital and the worst part is having patients die. It tears my soul, but I also understand me and you are two different people and I respect you to be you. They replaced her hip and found cancer. She has cancer on her adrenal gland so I'm waiting to the end of the month to hear the course of action from the doctors, so I don't know. You have a great night sir. Tooodlez.

He was asking for a friend.
Stay on topic plz.
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 06:28 PM   #22
69UILTAZ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Guess didn't use Eccie!
69UILTAZ is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 07:22 PM   #23
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
It does give me some concern when the ladies are sleeping in the establishment on massage tables and mattresses with no transportation, etc. THAT does not look good.

I'm impressed that they were able to install their cameras in rooms so quickly. I'm also a little shocked that they got the approval to do that since, ostensibly, some guys DON'T get happy endings for whatever reason and that would seem to be a huge invasion of privacy to those guys.
Have you ever worked in a SPA? I'M thinking you've never this is the norm even when you're the one making the decision! It's just like a PRO she sleeps on a mattress until that call comes in right in a hotel ? They use the TERM SEX TRAFFICKING to get the support of clueless TAX PAYERS!

They're going to get off on these charges WATCH!

I'm not going to elaborate but any lawyer with brains understands what I'm thinking about!

You Don't Think They Pay Off People To Cause Controversy Watch " Devil We Know " On Netflix! That Plant Paid The FDA to Lie & Say There Products Were Safe! Some Of Yall Are In Serious Denial & It's Sad!
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 07:29 PM   #24
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
Have you ever worked in a SPA? I'M thinking you've never this is the norm even when you're the one making the decision! It's just like a PRO she sleeps on a mattress until that call comes in right in a hotel ? They use the TERM SEX TRAFFICKING to get the support of clueless TAX PAYERS!
Yes.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 07:42 PM   #25
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:

I'm not going to elaborate but any lawyer with brains understands what I'm thinking about!

You Don't Think They Pay Off People To Cause Controversy Watch " Devil We Know " On Netflix! That Plant Paid The FDA to Lie & Say There Products Were Safe! Some Of Yall Are In Serious Denial & It's Sad!

I'd be inclined to cut B3 a little slack. She claims to go on the street to offer help and I believe her heart is in the right place.

Now, with that said I'm with you 100% on the exploitation of trafficking for gain is as bad or worse than trafficking itself.

I'll just just drop this here.
Is-Operation-Cross-Country-the-Best-Way-to-Fight-Child-Sex-Trafficking_-_-HuffPost.pdf
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 07:57 PM   #26
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

agreed

no, please elaborate. if i had to defend this guy, best chance-well really the only chance-is to get the video evidence thrown out as being illegally collected. that's not an impossible climb, but it's not an easy climb either. if the video is admitted into evidence, the case is a slam dunk for the da, and Kraft cops a plea, end of story.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 08:19 PM   #27
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Um, Amiliah just said you have to be a lawyer and have brains...ijs ^^^^
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 08:40 PM   #28
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

^^nice troll move Slit. i dont practice and i have brains. i legitimately want to know her theory of how these blokes will get off.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 03:04 AM   #29
idiot savant
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
All that money and he couldnt hire one to come to him at a private hotel.............

......smdh.......
Maybe he couldn't pass screening.....y'know, 5 references, real ID, etc...
idiot savant is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 05:04 AM   #30
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:

I said it doesn’t look good. I make that statement because That was some of the most damning evidence when they had the cantina raids and shutdowns here.

I didn’t make an opinion or statement of whether I thought that was indicative of trafficking. But it was enough to shut the place down on health code violations most likely. So, why go to the extreme of invading people’s privacy by recording them nude without their knowledge? They overreached with this warrant when there were far less intrusive ways to do this. Instead, they KNEW they had some big name johns and wanted to make a big splash. Which is fucked up.

Also, if the women are trafficking victims, then it’s shitty to record them being “forced” to commit sex acts over a period of time instead of rescuing them then and there. Instead of essentially, by continuing their investigation for so long, perpetuating the situation, if there is one.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women