Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-28-2010, 12:06 PM   #16
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Some providers have black boyfriends and pimps who are not afraid of us white guys stealing their thunder, but they don't want another black guy hittin' it.

Also I've heard from providers that black guys frequently want a freebie or discount because of that trouser snake they're packing.

Dude if you run that search make sure you have a full pot of coffee made, or at least a 12-pack in the fridge.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:20 PM   #17
Guest100318
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Maybe lack of sexual attraction. Sometimes I can relate to that myself.
What puzzles me though, is the amount of black women with a NBA policy. It doesn't make any sense.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:21 PM   #18
blkrockr
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
I really wasn't trying to be a smartass. You'd be surprised how many friends I have that don't know anything about texting let along searching the internet lol.

Sorry if I came off that way.
No worries, I did say I was a noob so that could be expected. Just had to defend my computer skills.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:24 PM   #19
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn, and all along I thought NBA stood for No Boring Assholes. See there really is an educational element on this site (please detect sarcasm)
Old 11-28-2010, 12:37 PM   #20
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

There have been many threads on this topic and many are closed in this section. Just do search and if you don't find anything, don't worry about it if someone you want to see has that in her ad. Move on to someone else. PERIOD..........
Old 11-28-2010, 01:06 PM   #21
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I have yet to find any providers who say they won't see Latinos.
Old 11-28-2010, 01:23 PM   #22
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If there I certain NBA provider you want to see...have one of your friends who knows her vouche for you. You will be amazed how often that works
Old 11-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #23
ibechill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
You havnt been looking hard enough. I have seen a NLA as well.
Old 11-28-2010, 01:37 PM   #24
Htowner
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
Some dont want a Big d*** in them(not saying all blk guys have BIG d***s but most)
You know if I were being discriminated against, this may be a flattering reason but at the end of the day does not get you laid with the one you want to .
BDS pretty much covered it though . It is not just non black providers either .
Old 11-28-2010, 01:41 PM   #25
Htowner
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
Some dont want a Big d*** in them
Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
Old 11-28-2010, 01:59 PM   #26
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

User ID: 4244
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Blckrockr why do you want to see someone who doesnt want to see you? That kills me there are plenty that will stick to them and btw what the hell is up with your signature. You are black,and of the dark persuasion so you couldnt possibly be whiter than a white person. The music you listen to,personality traits,and your demeanor is not a race so its not being white.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:27 PM   #27
blkrockr
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila View Post
Blckrockr why do you want to see someone who doesnt want to see you? That kills me there are plenty that will stick to them and btw what the hell is up with your signature. You are black,and of the dark persuasion so you couldnt possibly be whiter than a white person. The music you listen to,personality traits,and your demeanor is not a race so its not being white.
QT you're kind of proving my point. My skin is black and that's about it. When I talk, anyone that has never seen me, 100% of the time think I am white. I was raised by an English teacher, and she made sure I was well-spoken and responsible. My friends call me an Oreo, and it's true. It's really the old 'don't judge a book by it's cover'. I'm going to treat all the way I want to be treated and pay what I owe. I could go into the whole genetics thing and tell you the difference between races are .001%(est) and the color of your skin shouldn't matter at all but we still see prejudice. That is why I put that in my tagline.

I look at one of those ads, say 'damn that would be nice', and move on. I'm just curious as to why it is. It sucks, but that's life. I was just looking for some enlightenment.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:38 PM   #28
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

If you ask five different provides why they don't black men you will get five different answers provided theyre telling you the truth like BDS said.

It's kind of interesting some of the answers you'll get from women and men alike in the hobby and civie world as to why someone will only see certain races.

Her body her rules.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:48 PM   #29
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 11-28-2010, 02:53 PM   #30
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hello

"Yawn" You are still an African American, doesn't matter if you are Educated, well-spoken and you get called an oreo.

What made you ask?

Are you having trouble finding a provider? Plenty of ladies out there who will see you. Seriously its a bunch of them.

Happy Hobbying!

I hope Rambro creed does not see this thread..........crossing fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrockr View Post
QT you're kind of proving my point. My skin is black and that's about it. When I talk, anyone that has never seen me, 100% of the time think I am white. I was raised by an English teacher, and she made sure I was well-spoken and responsible. My friends call me an Oreo, and it's true. It's really the old 'don't judge a book by it's cover'. I'm going to treat all the way I want to be treated and pay what I owe. I could go into the whole genetics thing and tell you the difference between races are .001%(est) and the color of your skin shouldn't matter at all but we still see prejudice. That is why I put that in my tagline.

I look at one of those ads, say 'damn that would be nice', and move on. I'm just curious as to why it is. It sucks, but that's life. I was just looking for some enlightenment.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women