Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2015, 01:14 PM   #16
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Good Episode for sure. I like the way the big guy ran off instead of tangling with Mike, lol. I also liked the throat punch since that is a topic in another thread.

Brother turned out to be a douche, good I didn't like that pussy anyway!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 03:21 PM   #17
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
I find it interesting to see how Vince is taking the time to pull back the curtain & show us how / why the BCS characters came about (and) how the "dots are eventually connected" to the Breaking Bad series. As we've already caught a brief glimpse of Tuco...I believe as the story (and future episodes) unfolds, it's possible we'll be introduced to more of those people we saw in BB.

We're experiencing a similar transformation (ie: Walt White) right now with Jimmy; the rejection of Jimmy's legitimacy / desire to "do good" by his older brother is the straw that breaks the camel's back. He'll turn his back on Chuck (and the surname McGill) and become Saul Goodman in order to break free and forge his own way. Is it possible the anxious /paranoid Cinnabon worker we saw in episode one emerges again as one of Jimmy's....uhhh, Saul's future clients? Wonder what that dude's story is.....

I also find it interesting the manner in which we're seeing Johnathan Bank's (Mike) character is developing (the background story of his son and how he set up of the two dirty cops was great tv). Mike's transition from retired law enforcer to a Winston Wolf-like "individual contractor" is a bit of a Breaking Bad-like story, as well. As you'll recall (flash forward) Mike not only did work for Saul as a private investigator, he also was a "hitman and cleaner" for Gus Fring......who was eventually introduced to our BB blue-meth producing heroes, right?

Just connecting the dots......and that's what makes for interesting / compelling TV IMO.
Glad you connected the Winston Wolf dots. I've been thinking the same thing.

Time for a poll?

Who the coolest bad ass, Mike Ehrmantraut or Mr. The Wolf? LOL

When Mike does that little thing with his lips and teeth you know somethings coming.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 09:47 PM   #18
strongbad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

"What are you packin?" "Pimento Cheese". That was awesome.
strongbad is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 10:20 PM   #19
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

"Well I guess if I need a gun I'll just take one of yours" heh
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 01:48 PM   #20
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I thought the cinnabon worker was Jimmy/Saul (Bob Odenkirk)???
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 02:50 PM   #21
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

He was the manager.
Old 04-01-2015, 05:02 PM   #22
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm gonna have to watch it again. I'm confused. Didn't he go home and watch a tape hidden away in a closet or something.

He looked like he was in witness protection or something and got spotted at the cinnabon.

Edit: looked it up, apparently in one of the last episodes of BB, Saul tells Walt, "If I'm lucky, a month from now, best-case scenario, I'm managing a Cinnabon in Omaha" and the writers played off that.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:00 PM   #23
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

You're catching on...
Old 04-01-2015, 09:54 PM   #24
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Huh.....? So the Cinnabon worker was Saul / Jimmy, huh? Damn....I either need new glasses or gotta tap the brakes on triple Grey Gooses at Bonedaddy's......

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Edit: looked it up, apparently in one of the last episodes of BB, Saul tells Walt, "If I'm lucky, a month from now, best-case scenario, I'm managing a Cinnabon in Omaha" and the writers played off that.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 11:12 AM   #25
Ibepaperboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 40

Great show. wayyy better than I was expecting it to be.
Ibepaperboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 11:09 AM   #26
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

I actually like Better Call Saul more than I like Breaking Bad. It could be because the show is still only 1 season long, but it seemed to have less episodes that dragged on (not to mention that Walt is particularly unlikable and Jesse was an idiot).

Having Mike around to show his badassery also helps the show out quite a bit.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 12:04 PM   #27
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

The season finale was a little less than I expected. Last weeks episode would have been better as a finale. I went back and watched the last ten minutes again before this weeks episode. Man, Odenkirk knocked it out of the park in that scene where Jimmy basically told his brother to get fucked.

As far as last night, I guess it left a lot of things open. I'd like to have at least understood why he walked away from the deal with the other firm. We know from BB that Slipping Jimmy is never too far away in his mind. Is it a conscience thing or what? I guess that's why they write it that way, to make sure you keep coming back.
Old 04-07-2015, 12:34 PM   #28
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

I totally agree on all counts:

I give last night's episode a 5 (out of 10). The previous week's episode would've made for a much better season finale IMO.

Jimmy's assessment (was) right...Chuck IS sick. The very fact Jimmy figured out Chuck was the one who buzz-killed the deal should've been enough proof (to him) that little brother does have the resourcefulness to be a top notch lawyer. The fact he still sat there and lambasted Jimmy over his degree and his past, etc signaled he never really believed in him at all....

The writers are smart....they needed to show us the catalyst that ignited Jimmy to move on and become Saul. Now we know.

I just wish they'd finish this season's debut by introducing (perhaps in the final minutes last night) Gus Fring. Maybe I'm jumping the gun....just figured the timing was right and it'd give us something to speculate on come the start of Season Two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
The season finale was a little less than I expected. Last weeks episode would have been better as a finale.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 02:03 PM   #29
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
The season finale was a little less than I expected. Last weeks episode would have been better as a finale. I went back and watched the last ten minutes again before this weeks episode. Man, Odenkirk knocked it out of the park in that scene where Jimmy basically told his brother to get fucked.

As far as last night, I guess it left a lot of things open. I'd like to have at least understood why he walked away from the deal with the other firm. We know from BB that Slipping Jimmy is never too far away in his mind. Is it a conscience thing or what? I guess that's why they write it that way, to make sure you keep coming back.
Ya it was really anti-climactic.

I'd like to know why he ditched the deal too. Maybe he refuses to work with his brother even if it's for another firm. Or maybe he finally found his own identity as a lawyer and realizes he won't fit in at a traditional firm - staying true to his "Slippin' Jimmy" persona because he knows it makes him good.
Old 04-07-2015, 02:18 PM   #30
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Ya it was really anti-climactic.

I'd like to know why he ditched the deal too. Maybe he refuses to work with his brother even if it's for another firm. Or maybe he finally found his own identity as a lawyer and realizes he won't fit in at a traditional firm - staying true to his "Slippin' Jimmy" persona because he knows it makes him good.
True,
As we saw last night, Slippin' Jimmy thrives when he's living on the edge. He can't live on the edge in a law firm doing the mundane shit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women