Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2014, 11:39 AM   #16
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

But seriously people she posted about TER reviews not Eccie.

Eccie you can only really get away with BP, SC, and Other reviews, as most of the independent girls check their reviews.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 11:45 AM   #17
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Sexy Valerie View Post
Such an old review, this was from the first year of me being here, on eccie...thought I'd just chalk it up, and move on...put him on my ignore list, and told him that I'd report him, and then the next day, he guested his account.
You did the right thing- if I could would lower himself to write a fake or in this case a ghost review no telling what kind of jerk he may be- I am actually glad you caught the fake review.

Imagine if LE were writing GHOST reviews and the ladies were not catching and reporting the "fake" reviews- it would be an easy way for LE to actually infiltrate ECCIE unnoticed- so kudos to not just letting it slip by because it was a "good" review.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 11:55 AM   #18
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
TinMan it would be difficult for the lady to come forward because keep in mind- every lady that comes on here- is here to make $$$. If she got a catalyst that will help her make money she's going to consider that option.
Look at it this way- if I approach a newbie and I say hey I have lot of reviews on this site- I know a lot of hobbyist- let me write you a glowing review and from my review alone 5 guys will see you and those 5 guys respective friends will see you and for the favor you give me a "reduced or free session". Would this not be a good opportunity for the lady to get established? She's giving up a "Free or reduced" session and gaining 5 sessions at full rate.
Let's be honest if this didn't happen because we all know it is happening - the girls in the WW would be struggling. How do you explain girls in the WW with no history/ no reviews- asking for 300 hr- guys seeing them and writing terrific reviews to get the ladies established. If something like this wasn't happening it would be very hard for the newbie ladies to compete with the established providers.
Then it's just another transaction, and she's getting something of value.

I think it's a crappy proposition, too, but if the women don't demonstrate agreement by outing these guys, it's not my place to do anything about it, either.

I do wonder, though, how many guys are approaching these glowing (possibly embellished) reviews like I do. I click for the pics, but don't even pay attention to what the guy writes, because I don't trust his report.

His pics, however, are very helpful in my decision-making. More often than not, they are less flattering than the lady's own photographs, and I become less interested than I was before.

So, maybe she does get 5 new customers right off the bat. But she may lose 5 that don't pay attention to what the guy writes, only what the photos show.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 11:58 AM   #19
Nina Moretti
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1875
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post

But seriously people she posted about TER reviews not Eccie.

Eccie you can only really get away with BP, SC, and Other reviews, as most of the independent girls check their reviews.
Yes, correct! ... They work with TER, I didn't see ECCIE mentioned anywhere on their site. Our mods do a great job at keeping this site "clean" considering the size and all the new members signing up everyday.

Kudos guys!
Nina Moretti is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 12:07 PM   #20
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Then it's just another transaction, and she's getting something of value.

I think it's a crappy proposition, too, but if the women don't demonstrate agreement by outing these guys, it's not my place to do anything about it, either.

I do wonder, though, how many guys are approaching these glowing (possibly embellished) reviews like I do. I click for the pics, but don't even pay attention to what the guy writes, because I don't trust his report.

His pics, however, are very helpful in my decision-making. More often than not, they are less flattering than the lady's own photographs, and I become less interested than I was before.

So, maybe she does get 5 new customers right off the bat. But she may lose 5 that don't pay attention to what the guy writes, only what the photos show.

The girls cannot do that agreement because they are new and do not know any better or about reporting a guy who tries to take advantage by price haggling. Not to mention, since the guy has all these glowing reviews with guys salivating in the comments below them, he can and sure he does boast to them and the girls want the money, so they give in. Most of the time, it works and the money is coming in on a regular basis. Some girls even last a while, but most of the time, the newbie provider gets so bombarded with requests and in many of those requests, guys are asking for services she is not comfortable with and did not/do not actually provide, but they are going by his review of her as that is the only semblance of intel on her, that she either goes off the radar or out of the business altogether.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 12:20 PM   #21
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Frankly, I think most of the girls in W&I are pimped, so if it's going on it's with the full knowledge and support of their pimps.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 12:28 PM   #22
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Running an ad gets me more business than a review ever has, regardless who the reviewer is.

I don't mean to bust anyone's bubble, but this notion that reviews are the end all be all to a lady's business is total fiction. Maybe in the very beginning but not after you have a handful under your belt.

If a provider has to buy one or two reviews then she is probably just starting out and trying to get verified. And since she can't get verified thru legit channels, you have to ask yourself why she is willing to buy reviews in the first place. My guess would be to either rob you or arrest you...

I didn't read the whole thread though so maybe this has already been covered.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 12:31 PM   #23
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Frankly, I think most of the girls in W&I are pimped, so if it's going on it's with the full knowledge and support of their pimps.

I agree, especially with how young they are. And it is real peculiar that most all are friends with another provider. Those girls are not friends, they are all marketed by the same pimp, and only a fool would think otherwise. In the case of Juliana Lauren, Molly Dawson and Katy Taylor, the pimp is female per one of the girls who left that group and went out on her own.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 12:34 PM   #24
HughJazzLuva
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
I've come to the conclusion that if this is happening, then it's up to the women of the board to come forward and name names (Eccie handles, of course, not real names) if they want the practice to stop. They'll get support from most members here, but they have to take that first step.
It does happen. One provider I saw at the beginning of the year gave me two names (eccie handles). I didn't solicit the information from her she just started talking when we were finished with intercourse. She only lasted a couple of months on this site.
HughJazzLuva is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 12:36 PM   #25
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Smile

This reminds me of my college years when you could pay someone to BS a research paper for you. Ahhh.....memories.
cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 01:58 PM   #26
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Running an ad gets me more business than a review ever has, regardless who the reviewer is.

I don't mean to bust anyone's bubble, but this notion that reviews are the end all be all to a lady's business is total fiction. Maybe in the very beginning but not after you have a handful under your belt.

If a provider has to buy one or two reviews then she is probably just starting out and trying to get verified. And since she can't get verified thru legit channels, you have to ask yourself why she is willing to buy reviews in the first place. My guess would be to either rob you or arrest you...

I didn't read the whole thread though so maybe this has already been covered.
I have to agree with this. The only thing a fake review does is get her a review. After a few real reviews, it will be easy to see what kind of service she provides.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 02:04 PM   #27
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Nina I'm sure I could write you a wonderful review if we can just work out the rate.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 02:20 PM   #28
Nina Moretti
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1875
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestman200600 View Post
Nina I'm sure I could write you a wonderful review if we can just work out the rate.
I'm sure you could Bestman, but I don't need reviews...

Thank you, you're a doll
Nina Moretti is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 02:50 PM   #29
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

No you need verified, I offer that service too
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 02:59 PM   #30
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing goes on here as well. I've heard of a guy giving stellar reviews for $20 on ECCIE.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women