Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70747
biomed162855
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36405
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2012, 06:09 PM   #16
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In at least 20 states it's illegal to discriminate against gay job applicants, and there is a bill before Congress (probably at the back of the stack) to extend that throughout the country, so hiring gays just means CFA doesn't want a legal battle, and as for serving gays, unless customers come in wearing signs that say, "I'm a man and I suck cock" or "I'm a woman and I lick pussy," how would they know who's eating their chicks? The fact that CEO/Founder S. Truett Cathy and his charitable endeavor, the WinShape Foundation, have poured a buttload of money into the pockets of anti-butt-loading activists speaks for itself.

However, I do agree that had not media sensationalism and political stupidity come into this, it wouldn't be such a big deal. What Chicago is doing with an attempted ban on a new CFA opening is idiotic. Those restaurants are franchises, and the owners, while having to conform to company-wide Christian-based policies like not operating on Sundays, don't necessarily agree with the principals of the parent company.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:33 PM   #17
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I disagree with the CEO of Chick-Fil-A. But he has a right to think and say what he wants. You want to silence him because he disagrees with you. Hmmm . . . where have we seen that before?
When the owner of Chik-Fil-A spouts a bigoted viewpoint, you say you disagree with him...but yet, you treat him with kid gloves.

Fascinating.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #18
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB9IB6 View Post
Excellent marketing plan. The Jesus freaks are turning out like the Taliban at a beheading.
Religious nuts are religious nuts, regardless of who they pray to. Perhaps if it was a little less about having everyone be "just like us" or the weight of the collection basket.....

I'd think "more love" would mean catching more flies with honey instead of sh*t. However, some peoples' experience might be different. Especailly Tennie-man the chalkboard wizard.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:33 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
CFA aint denying anybody shit!
The owner expressed an opinion.
WTF, twist it all you want but it all boils down to the fact that people are getting tired of being told what they can and cannot say.
But you are not tired of people telling you who people can and can not marry?

btw, you are the ones that have spun this as a first admendment issue. Nobody I know has said he sould not be able to express his opinion. That is pure spin on your part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
CFA aint denying anybody shit!
The owner expressed an opinion.

The owner donates millions to deny gays the right to marry.

I do not give a shit what his personal preference is nor should he give a shit of another's.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:35 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Ya know, if CFA was making gigantic donations and publicly supporting organizations and/or politicians against mixed-race marriages, how differently would we be seeing this? Would the lines for food turn into picket lines then? Same thing, IMHO.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:39 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post

As for what Chick Fil A does with their money it is none of anyone else's business. It is their money and they can waste it if they want. .
Laz, you are missing the point, I do not care what he spends his money on as long as it is not on discrimination. If he thinks it ok to discriminate then he is getting some push back, as he should.

Shit , if he was spending money to make it where you could not get married, you'd think that not right at all.

Fucking shit does not even effect me but I know that it is BS.

You have to stand up for what is right no matter how it plays out. You do not see me standing up for Rham other than saying he is doing exactly wtf the CFA dude is doing!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women