Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2011, 08:58 AM   #16
BluesMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I always leave it on the beard and mustache until at least the next day. That way I can savor not only the scent but the memory as well.
BluesMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:04 AM   #17
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I used to visit a wonderful Hispanic lady in Garland. The drive back was long, boring, a lot of traffic. I never could decide if the scent of her wonderful juices made it seem longer or made the drive shorter, but I did enjoy it.

I disagree with the Type A & B description though.

There are ladies who fit the type B, sure, and of course the Type A ladies. But there are also ladies who really don't have much of a taste or scent. DATY with them is still good, but rarely do you have the afterglow smile on your face hours later as her scent reminds you of the wonderful time.

Also, some times I have dove into a daty session and discovered a somwwhat sweaty, maybe less than perfect scent/taste at first, but with the juices flowing, that is quickly replaced and the journey south is rewarded. I remember during a Saturday morning visit in Garland, we ended up on the foyer floor, never made it upstairs. She was sweaty from working out or what ever, not so fresh. But after a few minutes, well, it was good enough that I never even noticed any carpet burns from our time together. She jokingly called it "married sex," so I guess that was a real GFE experience.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 05:00 PM   #18
PT4ME
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
SO WILL THE REAL DATY LOVERS PLEASE STAND UP AND COME FORWARD!!! How many of you men love to go dive in face first and smear the juices all over your face and then after the session instead of washing your face you just walk out the door to smell your experience the rest of your day?
..........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! ! (standing up and walking forward!) There is just nothing that can replace that "glazed donut" feeling is there?

-PT-
PT4ME is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 05:29 PM   #19
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT4ME View Post
..........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! ! (standing up and walking forward!) There is just nothing that can replace that "glazed donut" feeling is there?

-PT-
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:18 PM   #20
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

Good thread Fawn
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:28 PM   #21
grnhrn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I absolutely love the scent of a nice clean juicy pussy and if my face isn't totally basted in it then I obviously haven't finished. I would love to savor in that scent for days but unfortunately when I'm headed back to the house I have to wash it off and mouthwash. My SO would probably not have a sense of humor about it. Even then, probably all in my mind but I can recall the event and still vividly recall the beautiful scent.
grnhrn is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:32 PM   #22
up4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Well maybe someone needs to create a DATY scent and bottle it and sell it.
The price should be $.69
up4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:30 PM   #23
verygood69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Well,all I can say is..... Check my handle....Love it!!!!!!!
verygood69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:14 PM   #24
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
[B]...
SO WILL THE REAL DATY LOVERS PLEASE STAND UP AND COME FORWARD!!! How many of you men love to go dive in face first and smear the juices all over your face and then after the session instead of washing your face you just walk out the door to smell your experience the rest of your day?
well it took me a while to respond cos there was so much on my lips, nose, face, and ears that i couldnt talk and make myself heard or understood

but, yes i've done this several times.
sometimes, when no one is at home, i just leave the appt and drive home, with both of our scents, juices, and memories all over me!! i may not shower until the next day!!

oooooooh fawn?? when are you available again???

oh, just looked at your calendar and saw...
Fawn & Reese DOWNTOWN DALLAS
OMFRU!!!! OH MY FAWN AND REESE UNIVERSE!!!!!

sadly i'll have to pass as i've got RL plans this weekend :^(
hope you two have a deliteful weekend in my fair city!!!!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 02:42 PM   #25
Stevexox02
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by up4u View Post
Well maybe someone needs to create a DATY scent and bottle it and sell it.
The price should be $.69
And they can call it "69 Scents"

Stevexox02 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 03:54 PM   #26
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

SO WILL THE REAL DATY LOVERS PLEASE STAND UP AND COME FORWARD!!! How many of you men love to go dive in face first and smear the juices all over your face and then after the session instead of washing your face you just walk out the door to smell your experience the rest of your day?[/quote]

The last time I stood up and came forward, I had volunteered for a suicide mission across the Burmese boarder. I don't know how good my DATY skills are but I know I love it. The scent, yes besides covering my jowls the beard servers a very useful purpose. Fawn loves DATY and she is an active participant in the activity. She also knows the best position so I can have access to all the tasty parts. Men are not the only ones who love the scent, I know one provider that has to periodically interrupt DATY for face kissing, you love it don't you, you Marlyn Monroe look alike.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:03 AM   #27
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

[quote=pmdelites;1567708]well it took me a while to respond cos there was so much on my lips, nose, face, and ears that i couldnt talk and make myself heard or understood

but, yes i've done this several times.
sometimes, when no one is at home, i just leave the appt and drive home, with both of our scents, juices, and memories all over me!! i may not shower until the next day!!

oooooooh fawn?? when are you available again???

oh, just looked at your calendar and saw...
Fawn & Reese DOWNTOWN DALLAS
OMFRU!!!! OH MY FAWN AND REESE UNIVERSE!!!!!

sadly i'll have to pass as i've got RL plans this weekend :^(
hope you two have a deliteful weekend in my fair city!!!!![/quote]

Yes PMDelites, we will be in Dallas, and I am very sorry you wont be able to join us I was so looking forward to drinking some Rosa Regale and eating some good white chocolate with you....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:47 PM   #28
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I relish having a woman's juice smeared all over my face; especially if she's got her fingers laced thru my hair and is grinding her pussy on my face while I'm doing it! Also enjoy feeling the tip of her tongue licking some of her juice off after I've enjoyed feeling her orgams while I press my mouth to her spasming pussy. Pardon me...I need to take a quick jackoff break!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:09 PM   #29
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Yes PMDelites, we will be in Dallas, and I am very sorry you wont be able to join us I was so looking forward to drinking some Rosa Regale and eating some good white chocolate with you....
if you check in earlier [like 3pm], give me a shout and pmdelites, the delivery boy, will be there w/ your favorite libation and chocolate!!! serious!!

if not, can you two hightail it up to washington dc before thursday nite?
it's cold up here :^)
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:22 PM   #30
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Dammit! I don't think 3 is possible
Guest062124 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women