Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2011, 04:48 PM   #16
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Editing your original post in response to other's arguments against it is bullshit. It fucks up the whole thread.
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:18 PM   #17
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
Editing your original post in response to other's arguments against it is bullshit. It fucks up the whole thread.
Bullshit?

Taking credible replies and correcting my post to AGREE with what was said is bullshit?

I went back and read what some said and then my original post and found that my original post needed to be fixed because how I said what I was thinking was not expressed in such a manner as to engender a good topic.

A DISCUSSION board should allow a person to change their mind and if within the time limits of the board software, why is it bullshit to correct something?

Not sure how AGREEING with some credible posters who brought me up short for how I said something and going back and editing it would be contrary to a SHMB function?
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:21 PM   #18
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
There, I stayed on topic in the face of obvious distraction from Kayla.
And your posts made me re-think how I started the thread and caused me to re-write portions of the initial post.

Thanks

Making it easier for all to keep on topic I hope.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:51 PM   #19
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
EDIT TO ADD:
There's a link in the Request forum right now where a guy wants to give a Golden Shower.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=271885
THAT is a fetish and any provider who understands that piss is sterile and is not afraid of this could easily do that and then shower normally and be on the way.

That's a good example of what a fetish request truly is.
Good ole SP didn't think it was a fetish, hehe.

LL, outside of Dallas Eccie, many of the things you post ARE considered a fetish. Yes, I agree, a lady who advertises GFE but considers BBBJ a fetish may get a rude awakening from reviewers on this board but in the broad sense a fetish can encompass a wide range of activities. Per Bubba's post, greek is most definately a fetish and a taboo one at that as it is technically an illegal activity even between consenting adults. Oral activities are a "sin" to many hence why they might consider them a fetish.

You can take it as you wish but I don't believe you can say fetish is used wrong when describing a non standard act of sexual intercourse.

How many wives of our fine gentlemen here would consider bbbj a special request and that their husband has a fetish for wanting such an act? Don't be so absorbed in this thing of ours to believe that our opinion is always the standard opinion. We are a bunch of jaded fucked up derelicts here.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:10 PM   #20
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Well, actualy, greek would be a deviant behavior but not a fetish unless it becomes a compulsve behavior. I guess we use fetish incorretly because it sounds nicer than calling someone a deviant.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:12 PM   #21
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

I am a deviant, I admit.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:38 PM   #22
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
And your posts made me re-think how I started the thread and caused me to re-write portions of the initial post.

Thanks

Making it easier for all to keep on topic I hope.
Why would anyone who consistently offers himself approbation for his superior intellect need to re-edit a post that theoretically should have been reflective of his original thought?
Editing to revise the premise after seeing multiple replies and realizing the folly of your original thought is at the least disingenuous.

c.a.
Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 07:48 PM   #23
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist View Post
Why would anyone who consistently offers himself approbation for his superior intellect need to re-edit a post that theoretically should have been reflective of his original thought?
Editing to revise the premise after seeing multiple replies and realizing the folly of your original thought is at the least disingenuous.

c.a.
In my not so humble opinion, members like yourself who add little to nothing except to take it upon themself to cyber stalk others and make this sort of comment need to simply put those you stalk on ignore and quit posting such bullshit in threads.

Like above, all you appear to be doing is to hijack this into a discussion about ME and not the word fetish so go start your own thread and quit hijacking this one or contribute to the subject at hand.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:14 PM   #24
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

So dragging this back to topic, LL, you are right in the sense that a provider who advertises they work with fedishes need to be carefull about that they are willing to do.

Because basicly ANY activity can be a fetish when taken to extremes.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:33 PM   #25
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

LL,

When most people read a thread, they read it chronologically. As in, X was posted, Y was replied, and Z was in response to the reply. I myself have posted something, seen tge error of my initial post, and corrected it with a followup. Once, probably.

If you have a change of heart, post it in a followup reply. Editing your original thread makes the subsequent replies seem like gibberish, since they are responding to a post that no longer exists.
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:41 PM   #26
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

TheBizz,

Considering the number of posts on the first page that were either hijacking the thread by trying to insult me (look at the 2nd post) or follow-up posts to the hijacks, by the time I edited the original post, there were only a couple that actually were relevant to my post and as noted, Boltfan's was one and I DID thank him for it after I edited.

A 'change of heart" is not what happened.

A change in how I needed to express my thoughts DID need to happen and without correcting the way I expressed my objections to the overuse of the word fetish (ever search the Welcome Wagon or Dallas Provider ads or even backpage for fetish?) meant that unless I revised the initial post like I did where I clearly indicated i was doing so, then later discussions would make even less sense.

Thanks Bubba for pointing out deviant as compared to a fetish.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:55 PM   #27
CamilleCUMMS
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 95317

I would consider something like golden showers, bdsm, and foot jobs as fetishes. Usually out of the ordinary sexual stuff
CamilleCUMMS is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:54 PM   #28
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Is a sybian a fetish? Really want to know. Ladies???
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:17 PM   #29
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Is a sybian a fetish? Really want to know. Ladies???

No, a Sybian is Heaven.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 05:27 AM   #30
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
No, a Sybian is Heaven.
Ahhhh, Reese...and so are you...mmmmm.
Prolongus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net