Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70687
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2018, 11:51 PM   #16
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
If I was to win the Lotto I would lease a Yacht
with the hoist Male Crew I could get and sail the seven seas
for a year ... I'v known a few Yacht Owners over the years and seen what it takes to run it
I love the Ocean ...
Hi Beautiful
You'd love my 2 deck hands, they are both about 28 single, one is 5'10' the other 6', both blonde haired and are in great shape, lots of muscles in the right places. Both make nice salaries as I pay 20% above scale and both save their money, except when we are in Barcelona, Paloma, Sardinia, Greece, Turkey, Cannes France and Italy there they are Mongers. LOL O both are Swiss and have German accents.
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 11:57 PM   #17
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Am I missing something?How exactly does this sorry excuse of a non-hobby related thread prove anything?

Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 12:26 AM   #18
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
Am I missing something?How exactly does this sorry excuse of a non-hobby related thread prove anything?
You're not missing anything. Now this clown has fake employees he overpays on his fake yacht and is talking about their bodies. Who the fuck would actually do that if they had a yacht? Rule #1 when you really have money, you never talk about it. And you certainly never disclose the value of any of your assets on a whore board. It's tacky. It's offensive to people who aren't blessed with money to talk about your money. I learned that at a very young age. Most people with money know that. The OP is full of shit...

Everyone who is reading this bullshit should ask themselves a simple question - would you be on a yacht in Brazil like the clown OP claims he is and even think about posting on a whore board in coed Houston with all of the fine ass ladies there if you were really rich? Of course you wouldn't, I just answered the question for you.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 12:43 AM   #19
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Ok I admit it.......I don't have a canoe......is it so wrong to just want to fit in?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 12:50 AM   #20
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

^^^ The OP doesn't have one either. Don't feel badly about it. You can always just say you have a yacht too. It sounds a lot better than a canoe so just go with that
Old 01-27-2018, 02:51 AM   #21
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
Both make nice salaries as I pay 20% above scale
I'm just going to have some fun with the OP because I am bored and can't sleep. How do you know you pay 20% over market? Do you pay extra to stare at your fake male beautiful crew? How do you know that your fake deck hands save money? Be careful with your bullshit, I asked this shit for a reason

I have more than 80 people who work under me at my firm. I do not know what they spend their money on, nor do I care. It's none of my business. How the fuck do you know what 2 fake ass deck hands spend money on and where? Trust me, these are trick questions. Your answers will make absolutely no fucking sense if you are stupid enough to try to answer my questions. Please try though. It will be fun for me
Old 01-27-2018, 04:35 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

This posting reminded me of the old joke with the punch line:

"If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 04:54 AM   #23
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
This posting reminded me of the old joke with the punch line:

"If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it."
I highly doubt anyone remotely gives a shit about what "this posting" reminds your old ass about. Thanks for sharing though, but nobody cares for horrible overused old jokes that are not even funny old man...
Old 01-27-2018, 05:35 AM   #24
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

^dang Lucas, you grumpy as fuck..ha ha.

OP, I believe you cause I've seen how you roll on the Board for a while now. But you know the rule on social media in the age of Instagram..pics or it didn't happen. ha ha.
if you're able, can we see some pics from Brazil and/or your boat, or maybe a link to your Instagram if you have one? (I don't do any social media though. f that noise..)
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 05:43 AM   #25
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
^dang Lucas, you grumpy as fuck..ha ha.

OP, I believe you cause I've seen how you roll on the Board for a while now. But you know the rule on social media in the age of Instagram..pics or it didn't happen. ha ha.
if you're able, can we see some pics from Brazil and/or your boat, or maybe a link to your Instagram if you have one? (I don't do any social media though. f that noise..)
I'm not grumpy. I just fuck around with fools on this board. The OP will not be showing any pics. You can't take pics in Fantasy Land.
Old 01-27-2018, 05:50 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I highly doubt anyone remotely gives a shit about what "this posting" reminds your old ass about. Thanks for sharing though, but nobody cares for horrible overused old jokes that are not even funny old man...
Does that pertain to the size of "your firm" ... also?

Seems like "yachts" and "firms" on a hooker board go hand in hand!
Old 01-27-2018, 05:52 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post

Quote:

"Firms" ...
Old 01-27-2018, 06:07 AM   #28
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:

How many people do you think actually work at firms and how many people do you think actually own yachts on this fucking board? Don't waste your time trying to be smarter than me. I was not kidding the last time I told you that my Ivy League ass loves dealing with pea brains like you on this board. Please continue. Do you even know what a firm is? Don't google it old man. Just state what you think a firm is...

Edit: I get that you are an old weirdo who is just being a smart ass. But I am serious about whether an ancient simpleton like you even knows what a firm is now.
Old 01-27-2018, 06:37 AM   #29
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a yacht.

Okay, it's really a dinghy with a little pony (not even close to actual horsepower) motor, but the chihuahuas think it's a yacht.

All about perspective.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 06:44 AM   #30
biggestbubba
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

How is this hobby related?
biggestbubba is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women