Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70690
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2016, 10:23 PM   #16
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvelynAlexandria View Post
I never understood why girls do bbbj But won't do bbfs.. The damage is already done lmao

I couldn't agree more.

That's why I offer BBFS.

Well that, and I just love being creampied!

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 10:34 PM   #17
addicted2U
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

If the lady is good at what she does, you may not even notice you have a raincoat on. Quality.
addicted2U is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 10:59 PM   #18
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeit09 View Post
In the age of information ignorance is a choice. Everything about our lifes is fake, the water, the air, the food, elections, money, government. We are ruled like cattle, fear is the mind killer. Americans are fat, lazy, sick and fearful. In a society ruled by fear the people are slaves like americans, and let's not forget astronomically stupid. Our children are dying in high numbers 34th place in infant mortality as a result of heavy vaccinations they are also beyond sick. Cancer is a fungus and nothing more, doctors in america are the 3rd leading factor in deaths, sure go ahead and trust them see if you don't end up dead. Bare sex will result in pregnancy that's a fact. Any lessions as a result of sex the body will cure it in a matter of days or a week. The body is built as a perfect machine to heal the body. You just have to let it by eating right, wake up.

Is that you AlLicks Jones?
Sounds like the twaddle your radio show disseminates.
Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 06:33 AM   #19
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist View Post
Is that you AlLicks Jones?
Sounds like the twaddle your radio show disseminates.
Like it or not, believe it or not. Some of that stuff is true, as far as my extensive research has shown. Ya might want to refrain from negating information you have not made an effort to discover for yourself.

Ilikeit09, Doctors are not responsible or the evil masterminds of what goes on with medicines, and you shouldn't paint them in that light. They are empathetic individuals and healers, who are educated in the manner that best suits sales for pharmaceuticals. Some are beginning to understand this.

Risks are anyone's to take. Kinda funny to see such judgmental people on a righteous board of this nature, don't ya think?

Sex is an awesomely fun and healthy activity when we use some common sense. Some of you might also enjoy learning the truth for yourself, rather than simply parroting what you say and believe as you have been taught.. It's even more liberating than sex. Ijs

Barebacking is not a safe practice for many reasons.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 04:15 PM   #20
MasterAlan1958
Valued Poster

ILikeit09 "There is no danger whatsoever. Diseases occur 2 ways poor nutrition and vaccines, that's it. America is heavily medicated and vaccinated. The numbers don't lie".
Please tell that to the 1 million Americans who are currently HIV+, or the families of the dead from aids! A sexual partner on the receiving end of a creampie is 18x more likely to convert positive in an encounter. I am not even going to start to say what I really want to re: your statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!or milfy's statements....just UNBELIEVABLE.

BOTH OF YOU SHOULD VISIT THE WEBSITE DARWIN AWARDS DOT COM, YOU BOTH MAY GET ONE OF THESE AWARDS dang caps lock !
MasterAlan1958 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 04:30 PM   #21
Guest030521
Account Disabled

User ID: 6450
My ECCIE Reviews

There are two ladies that i KNOW openly advertise BBFS. And there is a shit load of others that do it on the down low that are putting everyone in the hobby at risk. You would be surprise the number of guys i get on a daily that see my ad yet still ask for this nasty ass service.

There are even those that are cool with cover vaginal action but ask for greek uncovered which is so much more dangerous than vaginal BBFS. I swear there are many girls and guys that need a 6 week sex ed class and then maybe they would rethink this dangerous options. And now that Zika is sexual transmitted they still ask for it. The acronym for this service should be SOE = The Significant Other Experience and if you are seeking this you should just go home and screw your wife!!!

My .02
Guest030521 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 04:40 PM   #22
Guest030521
Account Disabled

User ID: 6450
My ECCIE Reviews

Evelyn as far a BBBJ goes it is so hard to catch hiv/aids oral. you have to have an amount towards 10 gallons of saliva. I have been through a sex ed class recently. Yes true oyou can still contract the treatable stds but BBBJ or 1000%more safer than fucking someone with out a condom. And if you are edcuated about stds you would be able to tell for the most part what stds present what symptoms.

But then again IGNORANCE IS BLISS and most ladies in this biz are uneducated sexually!! I dont even screw the guys i date in the real world without a cover so why would i do it in this biz. With women sleeping with a large amount of men in one day you run a risk of infecting someone that goes behind another guy you just screwed uncovered. And guys WHY ON EARTH would you want to swim in a pool full of sperm? When you sleep with someone unprotected you not only sleep with the last person they slept with but the two that person slept with and the 2 those people slept with and so on and so forth. Please get educated.
Guest030521 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 06:30 PM   #23
catbanger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Those that choose to embrace the true religion shouldn't be bashed by the heretics.
It's the providers choice and the clients right to ask so stop getting all ass chapped just because you get asked. A simple yes or no is all that is needed.
catbanger is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 07:24 PM   #24
LickHer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by catbanger View Post
Those that choose to embrace the true religion shouldn't be bashed by the heretics.
It's the providers choice and the clients right to ask so stop getting all ass chapped just because you get asked. A simple yes or no is all that is needed.
The people you speak of are not Heretics... If anything, they are crusaders merely trying to educate the ignorant. You are right that clients have the right to "ask" providers any foolish question they chose of those they see, but when it's "asked" for in a public forum, intelligent people participating in said forum have a right, no duty, to attempt to educate those that haven't learned from either the past epidemics or current science on a VERY dangerous "practice"...
LickHer is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 08:22 PM   #25
catbanger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickHer View Post
The people you speak of are not Heretics... If anything, they are crusaders merely trying to educate the ignorant. You are right that clients have the right to "ask" providers any foolish question they chose of those they see, but when it's "asked" for in a public forum, intelligent people participating in said forum have a right, no duty, to attempt to educate those that haven't learned from either the past epidemics or current science on a VERY dangerous "practice"...
What century do you live in to think that supposed adults don't know the risk involved??? If we want your education we would ask for it! We know all about birth control, babies and how they are made, STDs and the cottage cheese, we didn't ask to be re informed about it.

So no, it is not your duty.

Old 04-26-2016, 08:47 PM   #26
LickHer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by catbanger View Post
What century do you live in to think that supposed adults don't know the risk involved??? If we want your education we would ask for it! We know all about birth control, babies and how they are made, STDs and the cottage cheese, we didn't ask to be re informed about it.

So no, it is not your duty.

And it's not your "duty" to chastise those that are intellectually sound of thought and action. Just because you choose to engage in risky behavior and try to influence others to do the same, who may not fully know/understand the foolish risks you choose to take and are easily influenced by "BS" they read on sites like this. I live in the 21st century, one that is full of ill-educated, ill-informed people that get their supposed "facts" from the internet... So, what "century" do you live in where you think that random BBFS with multiple strangers is a sane thing to indulge and encourage? By posting comments on an "OPEN FORUM" you and everyone else posting are asking for other participants ideas, opinions and "education" just as you felt compelled to respond to my comment without being "asked" to. After all, that's what "discussion" boards are for, are they not?
LickHer is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:28 PM   #27
catbanger
Valued Poster

The words " Looking for a BBFS friendly provider" are not the same as " Can you tell me the dangers of barebacking hookers".
When someone makes a request they are not asking for your opinion, they are asking for a chic that will provide said service.

Oh, by the way, it's still not your place to tell anyone how dangerous it is.

Now to the OP.

Yes, there are barebacking hookers on this planet, you just have to ask them.
Old 04-26-2016, 09:46 PM   #28
Chico Malo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaitlynDior View Post
Honey you would be surprised a LOT of girls do that's why a lot of clients annoying ask for it. & That's also why a lot of the ladies here feel the need to put it in their signature lines to EXTRA clarify that they don't feel comfortable engaging in BBFS
I have seen 10 providers so far and 30% have offered or implied BBFS, I personally will not take the risk. I've read only two that openly offer this so I was surprised to see 30%. Provider search in DFW shows 743 providers at 30% you do the math. So I see why the guys that indulge in this will ask.
Chico Malo is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 10:41 PM   #29
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

CatBanger...the lady is correct. This is a discussion board. Have you never learned any thing from a discussion?

Facts should be researched. The experts only know what they research and are taught, which leaves a ton of things that they could get wrong. So, try not to ever hang your hat on what an expert tells ya is true. Way too many don't know everything there is to know on the subjects of which they have been deemed an expert.

The best teachers might tell ya where to look, but not what to see. The internet is as good a place as any to discover credible information, if you can get past all the darn ad sites. LOL.

Anywho, bareback is the riskiest way to transmit dis ease. At least according to all the info I've been privy to discover. AIDS, is mostly transmitted sexually, like it or not.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 10:48 PM   #30
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Yesterday I did a BBFS double and it was sooooo much fun!

What's even better is that the gentleman did all of the leg work by inviting us both separately.

EVIL GENIUS!

milfy2002 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women