Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42077
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36434
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2018, 07:00 PM   #16
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.rogue View Post
I'm sorry but I did not invite anybody to discuss in this this was not up for discussion, actually it all this is to inform everybody of the changes that I'm working on and being made, tpepsi you're the one who started the conversation with nothing buy your childish Behaviour, ad lack of respect and apparently Johnny Yanks didn't like it because it was not entertainment for him
Oh Goodness..

Sweetie... You are NEW... Are you sure you want to start a fight in coed? The boys are CORRECT... Any thread started in COED is open to discussion and DISSECTION...

If you cannot handle a few of Eccie 's bad boys then this is not the playground for you to post in... Just a bit of advice... For what it is worth...

Your concerned slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is online now   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 07:29 PM   #17
Time>Bandit
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default AD Awareness

If it looks like an Advertisment, smells like an Advertisment, or taste like an Advertisment..... then it dam well must be an Advertisment. Just forgot the neon sign to go with it.
Time>Bandit is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 07:36 PM   #18
ms.rogue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 417257
My ECCIE Reviews

Then move it or delete it none of this was in my intention. Im done with it,
ms.rogue is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 07:52 PM   #19
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Baby. I have been here a long time and usually try not to get involved in drama BUT as the mama hen of the board I HAVE to speak up on this one...you are new here and need to be able to handle cricizm and suggestions....so pull up your big girl panties and heed the advice from the people here....most of them have been here a long time and are just trying to guide you to a succesful stay on this board.

Ok off my soapbox...good luck and hope you rock!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 08:01 PM   #20
ms.rogue
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I can handle cristism very well, and btw, i dont wear panties, do what yall will w this,
Like I said, if this is not the correct place for it and it needs to be deleted then do that then, if its need to be moved, then do that, I'm sorry that I did not post this in the correct place I so do apologize It sure was not my intent to cause any drama or anything but just to let you know that I'm taking some time off for me and that I'm making some changes,
Old 01-05-2018, 08:09 PM   #21
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I hope you have sunny fun days ahead....this hobby is awesome and rewarding.....enjoy some days off...rest n recoup... I take big trips and kick ass then go home to relax and recharge before my next trip.....a restful body and mind keeps me charged for the roadtrips

Do what makes ya happy and enjoy life hon
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 08:28 PM   #22
ms.rogue
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Dallas but it's not like I'm going anywhere I don't understand what the big deal is about a girl taking a few days off like I'm not supposed to or something... I just want a few days off but theres more read more into all of this thing it should have been. I'm not going anywhere I like what I do. But I was told if I'm going to take time off to post it I wasn't directed at where or anything I did what I thought was right. Its been made such a more of a big deal than what it was really was supposed to be about, keep on with your discussions I'm here watching a movie drinking a little bit of wine and enjoy myself I'm done with this conversation
Old 01-05-2018, 08:47 PM   #23
Peter Gozinya
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Try not to take these posts too hard. You have to grow thick skin sometimes. Smile, have fun, and carry one with a smile . FYI, I've heard hot soaks in the tub helps
Peter Gozinya is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 09:01 PM   #24
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Then move it or delete it none of this was in my intention. Im done with it,
Are you done with it or not? Cause you keep posting. IJS.
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 09:06 PM   #25
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101

Damn rogue does not take advice very well.

If ad only mentioned you taking time off that would be ok. ThreAD went farther in my opinion.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 03:45 AM   #26
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

The fact gentlemen, if I call them that (Mr Yanks, I'd hope you knew better), did not have a respectful reply and ended the convo long ago is the reason ladies charge us assholes 300 to 400 an hour (and historically speaking). Let that sink in. And yes, I am 100 percent right. Girls rather have a pimp or scheduler to not deal with the bullshit.
Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 04:24 AM   #27
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Grey View Post
The fact gentlemen, if I call them that (Mr Yanks, I'd hope you knew better), did not have a respectful reply and ended the convo long ago is the reason ladies charge us assholes 300 to 400 an hour (and historically speaking). Let that sink in. And yes, I am 100 percent right. Girls rather have a pimp or scheduler to not deal with the bullshit.
Really? You honestly think that Sir JY 'S reply is the reason girls charge 300-400 an hour?!? Because I can guarantee you it is not..

I absolutely adore you... I always have and always will.. But I also adore Sir JY... He is a bit more sarcastic than the average bear but he is a good guy that calls it like he sees it...nothing more... Nothing less...

This was an ad... Plain and simple...and when a few of us tried to give her some good advice she became surly and defensive.... Hell, she even got sassy with the beautiful Dallas Rain... Smdh... Baby Hooktards... What are you going to do? Lol

Your amused slave,

Guinevere
Old 01-06-2018, 04:27 AM   #28
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I can handle cristism very well, and btw, i dont wear panties, do what yall will w this,
Like I said, if this is not the correct place for it and it needs to be deleted then do that then, if its need to be moved, then do that, I'm sorry that I did not post this in the correct place I so do apologize It sure was not my intent to cause any drama or anything but just to let you know that I'm taking some time off for me and that I'm making some changes,
You think you handle criticism well? Lol... Trust me... You do not...

But hey... It's ok... Keep pouting and posting...

Your amused slave,

Guinevere
Old 01-06-2018, 04:28 AM   #29
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Well I hope you have sunny fun days ahead....this hobby is awesome and rewarding.....enjoy some days off...rest n recoup... I take big trips and kick ass then go home to relax and recharge before my next trip.....a restful body and mind keeps me charged for the roadtrips

Do what makes ya happy and enjoy life hon
Ahhh... Another post to make me love you...

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere
Old 01-06-2018, 05:38 AM   #30
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181
Default Reminder: at the very top of this forum ... posted 11-02-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
Although there is nothing within the Forum Guidelines that expressly forbids them; ThreAds, by their very nature, have become quite controversial. Some staff members, myself included, were at times not sure how to handle them.

Well, that ambiguity is no more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Hey gang, on occasion I've seen staff take action on what is referred to as a "threAD" as though there was actually some sort of rule on this site disallowing it.

Well, there's not....and that's not an oversight.

ECCIE is threAD friendly: what this means is that no staff is to take action against any post or thread that someone considers to be a threAD. Don't move it. Don't point or suspend the poster. Don't warn the member in any way...PM or in a post. If someone RTMs a post referring to it as a threAD, simply let them know that we do not take action on those types of posts and if they want to let the OP know in a respectful way, go ahead.....but again, I do not want any warnings coming from staff unless instructed to do so.

With that said, if the members want to express their distaste on a thread that they feel is blatant advertising, let them...within reason. Just don't let it get out of hand, meaning insults or other violations of forum guidelines.

Thanks for your cooperation,

St. C

The owners have spoken and the following is their position concerning ThreAds...

So from this point forward I will handle all ThreAds as well as complaints against them as St. Chris as described.

I know there will be some that will disagree with this position but it is official policy so any resistance at this point would be, as the Borg would say, futile.

If you have any questions, please let me know.
ijs
ck1942 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women